You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some Advice would be appreciated

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Some Advice would be appreciated:
    In Response to Re: Some Advice would be appreciated : Apologies to you BlackFish, my earlier post was out of order. I can be a bit sarcastic at times. Gutted that I missed the link between you being a Law Student and enjoying an argument though! In all seriousness though your advice (and everyone else who has been kind enough to give input and pointers) has been greatly appreciated....Apologies again if it sounded like I was rude to you. Although I have barely played since I started this thread last night, I feel that I am now a wiser player thanks to Everybodys posts, and will look at certain situations in a different way from now on. I can honestly say I have came to a few conclusions since I wandered onto these threads by accident just before xmas. The threads are a good source of Joy/Pain/Laughter/Tears/Odd People/Good People/Conspiracy Theories, et cetera. Without seeing many Players "in action" it is obvious that there are some very knowledgable and superb players out there, (yourself included) just by reading the posts on these threads. I only play at small stake/bingo level where it seems at times that everyone would call a deaf dog. I can hang my head and say I have done this myself before, (see start of thread lol) but If I get enough time I might have a read at a few books/sites to try and become a better player and even enjoy Poker more than I do now. Respect and Apologies again to you BlackFish. And Good Luck.
    Posted by emilyegg
    great post emily. Im glad we can resolve any issues between us. I am also just a low stake player and i started off at the teeny weeny 30p stakes lol... just have to remember though do not worry what stakes you play, dont worry about making money or not... just concern yourself with enjoying your poker and always improving and you cant go wrong!