You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday night on Sky Poker TV with Fowler and Jarvis 7pm CH861 and online ****official show thread**

13»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    A little limerick

Miss fowler is dressed to impress
    In her Christmas little red dress
    Her lashes so thick
    as is her lipstick
    and her hair not its usual mess
  • edited December 2014
    FAO the powers that be (Tikay, Kirsty, Sam etc)

I won a turbo open seat from Tuesday's show but my darling girlfirend has just reminded me that we will be at my mother in laws from Sunday - Weds visiting for xmas. Is there any chance I could move my seat to the next turbo open after 23rd Dec? (I know UKOPS starts from the 27th though). Not sure if this is possible & it has to be the 23rd, no problem if it is only available then.

Tikay - Just a quick reminder about the mini seat I won for the next UKOPS aswel mate. Could you let me know when the event is.

Thanks all.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Tuesday night on Sky Poker TV with Fowler and Jarvis 7pm CH861 and online ****official show thread****:
    FAO the powers that be (Tikay, Kirsty, Sam etc) I won a turbo open seat from Tuesday's show but my darling girlfirend has just reminded me that we will be at my mother in laws from Sunday - Weds visiting for xmas. Is there any chance I could move my seat to the next turbo open after 23rd Dec? (I know UKOPS starts from the 27th though). Not sure if this is possible & it has to be the 23rd, no problem if it is only available then. Tikay - Just a quick reminder about the mini seat I won for the next UKOPS aswel mate. Could you let me know when the event is. Thanks all.
    Posted by CardiffAce
    Hi Ace,

"powers that be"?

Me? I wish........I just carry messages these days. Proper pigeon, me.

As to the Turbo Tuesday, I can't help with that, sorry, you'll need to send a PM to "Sky_Dan", the Show Producer, or maybe make a Post on today's Show thread, so he sees it?

As to your Mini Seat in the next UKOPS, which night would you like to play? Let me know, & I'll sort it. The schedule is HERE

Note that the Mini on December 29th is a Rabuy, though.

Also, Sunday's Mini costs £11 to enter, & the others are £5.50, so you'd get better value in that one. ;) 
  • edited December 2014
    Haha just a dogs body like the rest of us huh mate?

Sundays £11 mini if fine with me, thanks for sorting this out. Much appreciated my pigeon friend.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Tuesday night on Sky Poker TV with Fowler and Jarvis 7pm CH861 and online ****official show thread****:
    Haha just a dogs body like the rest of us huh mate? Sundays £11 mini if fine with me, thanks for sorting this out. Much appreciated my pigeon friend.
    Posted by CardiffAce
    All sorted bud, good luck!

"Good morning. Can you please arrange the following Free Entry, which is for a Community-based prize during UKOPSXI The cost is £11. Screen-Name…. CardiffAce Tournament =UKOPSXII MINI, 8.30pm Sunday 28th December. Thank you.

Best regards,

Tony Kendall"
  • edited December 2014
    Hi Tikay

Thanks for drawing my name last night for a Turbo Tuesday entry last night, but I already won a seat in that event with the limericks on Tuesday's show with Anna & Ross. I do not want to win two seats (in the same event) for basically the same post, and also I feel I've probably won more than my fair share of prizes in the last 6 months so perhaps the extra seat can be added to Sunday's show prizes for someone else to win instead?

• edited December 2014
    Hi Tikay Thanks for drawing my name last night for a Turbo Tuesday entry last night, but I already won a seat in that event with the limericks on Tuesday's show with Anna & Ross. I do not want to win two seats (in the same event) for basically the same post, and also I feel I've probably won more than my fair share of prizes in the last 6 months so perhaps the extra seat can be added to Sunday's show prizes for someone else to win instead?
    Posted by FCHD
    That's very kind of you Barny, thank you.

I'll pass that on to Dan, the Prodcer, for him to re-allocate.