You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official sh

Comments

• edited December 2014
    hi miss fowler & Ross jarvis happy new year.my goal for 2015 is play more sit n go and play a live tournaments.
  • edited December 2014
    Hi Guys

I'm here too so don't worry.....spot prize please? :)

Have a great show
  • edited December 2014
    Hiya again Anna

Thanks for the prize, but I won one last night, and it would probably be fairer to share them around. It is still Christmas (well sort of) after all
  • edited December 2014

Evening Anna & Ross.

Update to my free entry to tonight's 5K BH c/o Ross outlasting Tikay last night.

Lost with AA v 10 J and then 88 into 66.....and out! 

So 2015 WILL be the year of some run good in tournaments for me...or else the Easter bunny gets it!
  • edited December 2014
    HELLO  to the lovely Anna and Ross.
       I hope to get my bankroll in to the black............
       ps broke even in 2 ukops B/Hs.So the expert advice ,on the shows must be working.
    Happy New Year ALL
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official show thread****:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official show thread**** : I won't bother then!  ;-)))))
    Posted by Glenelg
    hi anna ross
    love the analysis obviously a great tourney had some luck but I think I got it in good
    the two players at the death bullied me on the bubble so it was nice to get my own back as I was 6th outer 7
    but seriously was a very good final table and the rail was brilliant and thanks to all the comments
  • edited December 2014
    In 2014 I am thankful for:

- Not falling in any holes.
    - Enjoying poker (most of the time)
    - Qualifying for some great live events that has resulted in some cracking trips away.

I predict 2015:

- Will be the year that follows 2014
    - Will see a growth in UK online poker sites
    - Will be the year I finally win my bodyweight in gold coins.
  • edited December 2014

in 2014
    i am thankful 

that ross didnt wear "that" jumper tonight

for 2015 
    i predict that ross will wear another one just as bad
  • edited December 2014
    I'm watching!

I had a bit of a car crash hand so down to not many chips.  Feel free to show it!
  • edited December 2014
    Hi guys, I Finally downloaded sky poker tonight and i'm loving it. my hopes for 2015 is to get my sky poker balance as big as possible. happy new year, hope you have a goodun 
  • edited December 2014

Hello Ross and Anna the show is ok.

I have a challenge for you both, you have to go 15 minutes without
    moving your hands when you talk, if you do you have to give me a spot prize.

• edited December 2014
    Good evening Mrs Fowler and Mr Jarvis.
    2015 will be the year of the famous Chris Moorman playing the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack.

All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2014
    Thankful for in 2014

1. Mrs P recovering from a horrendous 2013 healthwise
    2. Winning the £2.20 @ 220 at my first attempt
    3. Discovering the wonderful game of PLO8

Aims for 2015

1. Get back on track for my mission to earn enough through poker to take Mrs P on a carribean holiday
    2. Learn to play PL08 properly
    3. Defend my 100% record in the 220 at 220 (but only if Rich Orford does the same)
  • edited December 2014
      jackpot          
      11:13 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 388 508 161 41  
      left 143 72 15    

acky1985 20 39      
      GSmith13 40 40      
      darryl1976 43 70      
      Whizzewky 45 44      
      FlashFlush 54 21      
      devil_tear 59 63      
      bromley04 63 51      
      SUPERSNEDD 77 22      
      Omen69 85 37      
      eportlad91 100 3      
      MD_575 104 65      
      Barrie26 120 59      
      henners10 127 33      
      Direwolf 130 5      
      Lee_Boy 139 45      

• edited December 2014

Hello Ross and Anna.

I love the show really and every show I have watched it was a silly challenge and I appreciate all the effort everyone at Sky Poker put into making such a great show.  

• edited December 2014

Damn...dropped my iPad and then as I bent down to pick it up I saw I was in a hand. I rushed to click fold with 104 off and called. Flopped was 10-high and my 18 bbs went in. 

Having a slightly tilting week, a valuable lesson, having yourself all set up to play in a comfortable chair with proper internet and a nice space around you where you are warm and comfortable really helps your poker.

Sorry I can't be called. My phone worked for about 12 seconds today and Skype would mean crashing the internet.
  • edited December 2014

Aims for 2015

Getting thread posts read out.
    Running better.
    Cashing in free seat entries.
  • edited December 2014
    Hi guys

The hand of mine you showed

Lots of history tonight betwenn me and the other player....I was never folding when i hit the river lol
  • edited December 2014
    is that the real tikay still in the mini? tikay1?
  • edited December 2014
    OK so as I'm now out of all of my games for tonight and you refused to grant me a prize for doing nothing, I shall now oblige you with a little more effort on my part.

What were you grateful for in 2014?

Being fortunate enough to have great friends and family around me and enjoying some brilliant times with them, all topped off by the news that there will be a mini Slykllist joining the family in May next year (my first).

Your hopes/pokerpredictions/resolutions for 2015?

Resolution - Play the game to enjoy it win or lose, play as much live poker as time, money and life will allow and continue investing time in learning and improving.   I've recently started working with a coach and would recommend it to anyone, as Ross was saying earlier, talking to players that are better than you really helps you to understand the game better.

Hopes - Health, happiness and as few sleepless nights as possible :)

and..... that Ross will join us for our live game in Nottingham on January 31st (and Anna aswell obviously)  :)

Happy New Year to you both

Simon
  • edited December 2014
    Stand up, we want to see your PJ bottoms.
  • edited December 2014
    Sometimes it is very frustrating........ Openly critiscised on the show earlier for defending with 8 4 off in the big blind, yet when Neil Channing does it with 10 4 and gets knocked out he is unlucky and must have seen something the average person did not pre flop....... 
    Oh and then again with the J 5......... Wow you guys are biased :-) 
    Heaven forbid critiscise a pro :-)

Good luck all
  • edited December 2014
    Good evening again Mrs Fowler and Mr jarvis.
    2015 will be the year when the famous Mr Farvis plays the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2014
    Can ya give MY prize to Aussie09 pleeze!
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official show thread****:
    Sometimes it is very frustrating........ Openly critiscised on the show earlier for defending with 8 4 off in the big blind, yet when Neil Channing does it with 10 4 and gets knocked out he is unlucky and must have seen something the average person did not pre flop.......  Heaven forbid critiscise a pro :-) Good luck all
    Posted by Vodmei5ter
    Tough to be sympathetic towards you after seeing your attitude with Stu Rutter in the chat box earlier. 

Stop moaning.
  • edited December 2014
    lost for words after pokertrev post. give me a  spot prize please sky.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official show thread**** : Tough to be sympathetic towards you after seeing your attitude with Stu Rutter in the chat box earlier.  Stop moaning.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    I am not moaning! Simply stating the obvious chuckles :-)
  • edited December 2014
    Many thanks for the spot prize.

I still have a VERY long way to go to make that carribean holiday - so maybe I can bink something from my free mini entry to give the bankroll a nice boost.

If and when I do make it - it will all be there for the reading in my forum diary.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS X11 Day 2 on SkyPokerTV, live on 861 and online with Ross Jarvis and Fowler 7pm ***official show thread**** : I am not moaning! Simply stating the obvious chuckles :-)
    Posted by Vodmei5ter
     I definitely agree it would have been a pretty bad call with 20bbs and 10,4 off in that hand. It was a bit frustrating to missclick and then get knocked-out.

I would say as someone who has been on the show a few times, we don't get any extra time to think about the hands and we don't know any real background on the stuff that has happened before on that table. Sometimes that means we say something one minute and then later think mmm...I may have changed my mind about that one.

It's not as easy as I make it seem xx
  • edited December 2014
    Hi Anna and Ross,

I was just wondering are their prizes for winning the afternoon UKOP events?

I just took down my first UKOPS event ( the 3k guarantee ) so pretty happy, even if i dont win a bracelet just yet.

really appreciated the show, and have a lovely New Years,

Tim