You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS NIGHT 3 LIVE TONIGHT 7PM ON SKY POKER TV- with Rich and Stu ****the show thread***

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat

On the third day of UKOPS my true love gave to me...

The Rebuy Event on Sky Poker TV LIVE!

Monday 29th December 2014

Channel 861 or streamed from skypoker.com

With Richard Orford

(shocking Christmas outfit not included. Thank god.)

'
and Stuart 'I can't Believe It's Not' Rutter!

And to think this was the coolest photo I could find of him.

We are live from 7pm- and the main event is a £55 buy-in with re-entry options and add-on options. But of course, you can satellite in for much cheaper (see the lobby) or play one of the many other UKOPS events we'll be covering on the show.

So, grab those cold turkey sandwiches and the rubbish toffee sweets left at the bottom of the Quality Street tin and get festive on that rubbish day 3 days after Boxing Day but still two days from New Year's Eve where no-one quite knows what to do.

And of course we've got the usual tournament prizes to give away for any hand requests we show and any messages we read out, including your input on this

REGIFT YOUR DODGY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO IMPROVE YOUR POKER

Take your worst Christmas present this year and tell us who'd you give it to in return for something better!

e.g. I’d take the Admiral Ackbar Star Wars figure my brother bought me (yes that really happened) and give it to Chris Moorman in return for a copy of his new poker book, or to Neil Channing in return for an hour’s tuition from him.

Looking forward to hearing about your Christmas gift nightmares and how you intend to turn that into something better :-)

See you at 7!

Comments