You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome

Comments

• edited April 2016
    FRIENDS OF SKY POKER      
                       OMAHA PL08  NIGHT
                      THURSDAY 14TH APRIL

WELCOME TO THE FRIENDS OF SKY POKER OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE
            A FUN AND FRIENDLY SET OF GAMES THAT WON'T BUST THE BANK!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

NO NEED TOO REGISTER  JUST PLAY AND                      

League Organiser
                                                Churchy18,
                               sky poker Fa Cup heads up champion

WILL ADD UP THE SCORES & POST RESULTS HERE

SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...  

7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN
                                  8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD
                                  8.40pm £2.20 BUYIN FOSP PL08 £150GTD

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE!

SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc
             Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins! 
          WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK! TOO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE YOU MUST PLAY   
    3 WEEKS TOO BE IN WITH A CHANCE! 
    BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE! 
    First & Second get .....
    £33 B/HUNTER SEAT OR 3 x £9.90 weekly FOSP Hilo Entries!!
    3rd/4th Get 1 x Free Weeks Entries
  • edited April 2016
    Name
    7.50 8.25 8.40 9.20 Score Pos Entries
    REDMEAT2
    8 3 1 20 4 1 4
    XTORTION8
    6 X 29 1 7 2 3
    MARKYCASH
    2 10 6 9 8 3 4
    WALLPAINT
    7 5 14 3 8 4 4
    EON1961
    21 15 11 6 17 5 4
    13UNLUCKY
    36 4 16 X 20 6 3
    RICHMOVER
    18 X X 2 20 7 2
    SMITHY29
    10 X X 11 21 8 2
    BOTNECK
    17 X 5 X 22 9 2
    WEECHEEZ1
    31 2 22 X 24 10 3
    NOT-A-DOUG
    X 14 41 12 26 11 3
    SCARCROW
    20 X X 8 28 12 2
    ICE_TIGER
    47 24 49 5 29 13 4
    SKINS48
    26 X X 4 30 14 2
    BFDELITE
    9 X X 23 32 16 2
    JOHNNEIL
    19 X 15 X 34 15 2
    WOT_A_FLOP
    28 X 18 16 34 17 3
    CHURCHY18
    23 20 39 15 35 18 4
    SMG1974
    49 22 13 X 35 19 3
    TREVIL25
    29 6 44 X 35 20 3
    LENNYC
    X 19 19 X 38 21 2
    POMFRITTES
    42 12 57 31 43 22 4
    IMBER
    25 X 30 22 47 23 3
    SAFC71
    30 X X 17 47 24 2
    AJMILTON
    40 8 X X 48 25 2
    LIND28
    13 X 36 X 49 26 2
    PETEPOIROT
    X X 43 7 50 27 2
    PEACEPAW
    12 X 40 X 52 28 2
    JASCHAM
    X 21 32 X 53 29 2
    EPSOMGUY
    35 23 X X 58 30 2
    MALKYBHOY
    3 X 58 X 61 31 2
    BAGHEIRA1
    X X 45 18 63 32 2
    BUGALUS1
    44 X X 19 63 33 2
    NECMITCH
    X X 35 28 63 34 2
    RON685
    X X 37 29 66 35 2
    SJL1973
    39 X 28 X 67 36 2
    LANKYLOU47
    38 X X 30 68 37 2
    BIRTY964
    X X 50 24 74 38 2
    WATTIEB19
    24 X 59 X 83 39 2
    SANDY562
    45 X 48 X 93 40 2
  • edited April 2016

I have updated the two supporting league tables for the month and year.

PLO8 this month
    www.PokerSuperHero.com/plo8month

PLO8 year to date
    www.PokerSuperHero.com/plo8year

• edited April 2016
    Congratulations to this weeks winner Redmeat2 with a 1st and 3rd for a great score of 4 points winning entry to all four games next week very well played and gl next week.

Thanks again to scouse red for doing the table.

Thanks also to aussie for the the tables he also compiles 

Name
    7.508.258.409.20ScorePosEntries
    REDMEAT2
    XTORTION8
    6X291723
    MARKYCASH
    WALLPAINT
    EON1961
    13UNLUCKY
    36416X2063
    RICHMOVER
    18XX22072
    SMITHY29
    10XX112182
    BOTNECK
    17X5X2292
    WEECHEEZ1
    31222X24103
    NOT-A-DOUG
    X14411226113
    SCARCROW
    20XX828122
    ICE_TIGER
    SKINS48
    26XX430142
    BFDELITE
    9XX2332162
    JOHNNEIL
    19X15X34152
    WOT_A_FLOP
    28X181634173
    CHURCHY18
    SMG1974
    492213X35193
    TREVIL25
    29644X35203
    LENNYC
    X1919X38212
    POMFRITTES
    IMBER
    25X302247233
    SAFC71
    30XX1747242
    AJMILTON
    408XX48252
    LIND28
    13X36X49262
    PETEPOIROT
    XX43750272
    PEACEPAW
    12X40X52282
    JASCHAM
    X2132X53292
    EPSOMGUY
    3523XX58302
    MALKYBHOY
    3X58X61312
    BAGHEIRA1
    XX451863322
    BUGALUS1
    44XX1963332
    NECMITCH
    <strong style="margin:0px;
  • edited April 2016
    back at work next week i wont be able to play for a few weeks,can entries carry over
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    back at work next week i wont be able to play for a few weeks,can entries carry over
    Posted by Redmeat2
    No problem just leave a comment when you want entered and well played.
  • edited April 2016
    FRIENDS OF SKY POKER      
                       OMAHA PL08  NIGHT
                      THURSDAY 21ST APRIL

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

League Organiser
                                               Churchy18,
                                          tables by Scouse red         

7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK! TOO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE YOU MUST PLAY   
    First & Second get .....
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    I have updated the two supporting league tables for the month and year. PLO8 this month www.PokerSuperHero.com/plo8month PLO8 year to date www.PokerSuperHero.com/plo8year .
    Posted by aussie09
    i could swere I asked to opt out of aussie scope...
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : i could swere I asked to opt out of aussie scope...
    Posted by suzy666

yes, you opted out and are also blocked.

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : i could swere I asked to opt out of aussie scope...
    Posted by suzy666

yes, you opted out and are also blocked.

Suzy I cannot see you on my list for the monthly tables either which would mean your name wouldn't be on there anyway

• edited April 2016
    Posted by suzy666
    To be fair suzy he is only making a table from the results posted on this thread and if i had the time it is somthing that i would also have tried to do pretty sure your other results will be hidden like mine.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : yes, you opted out and are also blocked. Suzy I cannot see you on my list for the monthly tables either which would mean your name wouldn't be on there anyway
    Posted by scouse_red
    I haven't played for the last month or 2 which is why I'm not in your tables. but clearly my name is present near the top of the table for yearly results on the link aussie just posted after I asked for my data not to be coalated and published.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : To be fair suzy he is only making a table from the results posted on this thread and if i had the time it is somthing that i would also have tried to do pretty sure your other results will be hidden like mine.
    Posted by churchy18
    To be fair churchy, aussie takes the data from the tournament results page and processes it.

because this is a little PL08 league its ok now...
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : To be fair churchy, aussie takes the data from the tournament results page and processes it. because this is a little PL08 league its ok now...
    Posted by suzy666
    I have already been clear where i stand i dont like aussies(no offence to you rob) site or sharscope thats why im opted out both as feel it is unfair that sites/people can just collect the data and share it also feel that it is unfair on people who don't even know sites like those exist so i dont use either

But what can be done to stop it as anyone can do it if they put the time and effort into it and as for ok because this is a little PL08 league its ok now... i have not said any such thing it is just a fact that aussie is going to keep doing them no matter who likes or does not like it and how can i complain about him using results from this thread to make up a couple of tables when anyone that wanted to do it could.

• edited April 2016
    But what can be done to stop it

They can opt out?
    I don't see sharkscope producing tables of winning PL08 sky tournament players

''it is just a fact that aussie is going to keep doing them no matter who likes or does not like it and how can i complain about him using results from this thread to make up a couple of tables when anyone that wanted to do it could''

yes, anyone could (well some cant). whether they then publish it is another matter.

I'm not going to derail this PL08 thread any further.

Its a shame that after aussies original forum ban, he's been allowed to come back and create this external site, that as you say is beyond any control by sky or anyone else, and that opting out isnt opting out of having your data published.
  • edited April 2016

tournaments results are readily available and are recorded in numerous ways.  i produce two plo8 leagues for those that want to see them.  there are hundreds that do and suzy666 who doesn't. 

the two leagues are in support of the efforts of scouse_red and churchy18.

suzy666 has her own agenda.  she complains even though she barely plays here.  it was quite shameful the words that she has posted on the forum and in the chatbox trying to get her way.  i blocked her figures nevertheless she continues to access the site. 

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 14th April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : I have already been clear where i stand i dont like aussies(no offence to you rob) site or sharscope thats why im opted out both as feel it is unfair that sites/people can just collect the data and share it also feel that it is unfair on people who don't even know sites like those exist so i dont use either But what can be done to stop it as anyone can do it if they put the time and effort into it and as for ok because this is a little PL08 league its ok now... i have not said any such thing   it is just a fact that aussie is going to keep doing them no matter who likes or does not like it and how can i complain about him using results from this thread to make up a couple of tables when anyone that wanted to do it could.
    Posted by churchy18
    my take on this is as follows................. this data can be found anywhere, I could if I had the inclination probably make up the tables myself, in fact I've messed around on my sheets and I can add or take away what I want, "I will not because Rob has put a lot of time and effort into all he does. 

The option is now there to opt out this may just be a blip in the system or maybe it will only block from the date opted out I don't know......

FWIW I personally think Rob's site is an outstanding piece of work whatever the perceived rights or wrongs of it

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 21st April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    tournaments results are readily available and are recorded in numerous ways.  i produce two plo8 leagues for those that want to see them.  there are hundreds that do and suzy666 who doesn't.  the two leagues are in support of the efforts of scouse_red and churchy18. suzy666 has her own agenda.  she complains even though she barely plays here.  it was quite shameful the words that she has posted on the forum and in the chatbox trying to get her way.  i blocked her figures nevertheless she continues to access the site.   
    Posted by aussie09
    as usual aussie, you are out of line.

I have no agenda other than to prevent my data being published on your site. it seems like a reasonable request to me.

I have never written anything in the chatbox about your site, your accusation is inflammatory and incorrect, and the comments I've made in the forum have at least in my opinion been well thought out.

I cannot access your site, you've blocked me remember? I few pages ago on this thread you posted a year to date league table.

lastly, I wasn't aware that to have an opinion to be valid or listened to I have to play more. i'll return to the PL08 league when I feel like it.

your post is the shameful lash out.
  • edited April 2016

you continue to be spiteful.  you continue with deliberate intent to injure.  rather than contribute to the forum or sky poker you only take.  you asked to be blocked, you are.  you suffocate and stifle rather than feed or water.  you are an unpleasant individual.

have you thought about what you ask?  do you want the internet never to note a name of suzy666?  what is it you want?  it seems to me and others all you want is to suffocate others.  for someone who has played so little over the years you seem to think that you represent everyone else.

contribute something.  anything.  just one contribution would be a help.  i am helping scouse_red and churchy.  i am helping in their quest to promote plo8.  i am helping promote sky poker.  and what are you doing?  other than derailing good things, what have you ever done?

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE thursday 21st April weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    you continue to be spiteful.  you continue with deliberate intent to injure.  rather than contribute to the forum or sky poker you only take.  you asked to be blocked, you are.  you suffocate and stifle rather than feed or water.  you are an unpleasant individual. have you thought about what you ask?  do you want the internet never to note a name of suzy666?  what is it you want.  it seems to me and other all you want is to suffocate others.  i am so glad that you play elsewhere.  for someone who has played so little over the years you seem to think that you represent everyone else. contribute something.  anything.  just one contribution would be a help.  i am helping scouse_red and churchy.  i am help their quest to promote plo8.  i am helping promote sky poker.  and what are you doing?  other than derailing good things, what have you ever done?
    Posted by aussie09
    what are you doing? offering an opinion.

''you continue to be spiteful'' says aussie after accusing me of trying to undermine his site in the chatbox, something I've never done.

have you thought about what you ask? yes, I asked you to stop including my name on your site. Something you said you'd do like sharkscope, a full opt out. which you haven't.

Sorry you think I'm so bad, you are the one lashing out like a child with pointless accusations.

For someone trying to promote sky poker, accusing a long term player (of however little hours) of being spiteful, suffocating, intent on injuring that your glad I play elsewhere seems contradictory.
  • edited April 2016

(1)  what have you contributed to sky poker or to the forum?

(2)  are you looking for the internet to erase your alias?

• edited April 2016

(1)  what have you contributed to sky poker: rake

or to the forum? not much, the Pl08 crew respect me

(2)  are you looking for the internet to erase your alias?
    no, just pokersuperhero. an opt out from your database and league tables.
    As one can request on sharkscope.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi,
    I too want to opt out of getting my data published.  What's the process?

PS Suz is a really supportive player on FOSP, she has my blessings.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi, I too want to opt out of getting my data published.  What's the process? PS Suz is a really supportive player on FOSP, she has my blessings.
    Posted by xFIGJAMx

will do, xFIGJAMx

• edited April 2016
    Storm meet teacup

Enjoyed playing in the games the last couple of weeks and will try and better my results from last week this Thursday if I am home in time.

Appreciate the efforts of those involved in running the league and it is good that Sky support it.
  • edited April 2016
    FRIENDS OF SKY POKER     
                       OMAHA PL08  NIGHT
                      THURSDAY 21ST APRIL

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

League Organiser
                                               Churchy18,
                                          tables by Scouse red         

7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

First & Second get .....
  • edited April 2016
    Name
    MARKYCASH
    7 1 4 8 5 1 4
    ICE_TIGER
    9 10 3 5 8 2 4
    EON1961
    1 11 23 39 12 3 4
    SUN666

2 13 4 2
    XTORTION8
    8 7 15 5 3
    DDYFRENWEN

1 18 6 2
    RON685

9 19 7 2
    AJMILTON

6 38 14 20 8 3
    POMFRITTES

14 39 6 20 9 3
    SMG1974
    13 13 7
    20 10 3
    FLOPEDNOWT

13 21 11 2
    COUNTY

16 6
    22 12 2
    JCG45

22 24 13 2
    POMPEY2007

16 28 14 2
    BIRTY964
    32 15 2
    DAFFO

12 32 16 2
    WATTIEB19

28 32 17 2
    WOT_A_FLOP
    12 26 37 18 3
    CHURCHY18
    24 17 41 19 3
    BUGALUS1

29 43 20 2
    SAFC71
    22 25 44 21 3
    WEECHEEZ1
    29 27 46 22 3
    RG759

19 46 23 2
    TREVIL25

21 26
    47 24 2
    PEACEPAW
    48 25 2
    XXSYDXX
    49 26 2
    FRED777

36 18 54 27 2
    M4RKYBOY72

37 55 28 2
    ONEJOHNB
    58 29 2
    GEOFF1946
    59 30 2
    MUSOBOMB

19 40
    59 31 2
    BOTNECK
    38 23 50
    61 32 3
    IAINM1990

37 24 61 33 2
    RICHMOVER

40 66 34 2
    HERRCLIFFO

20 49
    69 35 2
    MALKYBHOY
    80 36 2
    FILIPSEBO
    86 37 2
    WALLPAINT
    87 38 2
    FINNIGEN02
    88 39 2
    HOTDIGERTY
    91 40 2
  • edited April 2016
    monthly table of players who have already played 3 weeks or who can make 3 wks

Name Week1 Week2 Week3 Week4 ENTRIES Avg 3of4 Pos
    MARKYCASH 39 8 5 X 3 17.33 1
    ICE_TIGER 18 29 8 X 3 18.33 2
    EON1961 37 17 12 X 3 22 3
    SMG1974 22 35 20 X 3 25.67 4
    CHURCHY18 7 35 41 X 3 27.67 5
    WOT_A_FLOP 25 34 37 X 3 32 6
    POMFRITTES 34 43 20 X 3 32.33 7
    SAFC71 7 47 44 X 3 32.67 8
    WALLPAINT 5 8 87 X 3 33.33 9
    BOTNECK 30 22 61 X 3 37.67 10
    BIRTY964 11 74 32 X 3 39 11
    PEACEPAW 21 52 48 X 3 40.33 12
    AJMILTON 75 48 20 X 3 47.67 13
    RICHMOVER 57 20 66 X 3 47.67 14
    WATTIEB19 85 83 32 X 3 66.67 15
    MALKYBHOY 95 61 80 X 3 78.67 16
    BFDELITE 47 32 X X 2
    BUGALUS1 X 63 43 X 2
    FRED777 50 X 54 X 2
    IMBER 38 47 X X 2
    JASCHAM 9 53 X X 2
    JOHNNEIL 30 34 X X 2
    LENNYC 46 38 X X 2
    ONEJOHNB 50 X 58 X 2
    RON685 X 66 19 X 2
    TREVIL25 X 35 47 X 2
    WEECHEEZ1 X 24 46 X 2
    XTORTION8 X 7 15 X 2
    XXSYDXX 47 X 49 X 2
  • edited April 2016
    thank you scouse and aussie

Congratulations to this weeks winner markycash with 4 top ten finishes and a 1st and 4th for a great score of 5 points winning entry to all four games next week good luck in them mark
    Name
    MARKYCASH
    7 1 4 8 5 1 4
    ICE_TIGER
    9 10 3 5 8 2 4
    EON1961
    1 11 23 39 12 3 4
    SUN666

2 13 4 2
    XTORTION8
    8 7 15 5 3