You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Webby

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    webby was a cheeky chap!
    i remember taking im out  tournament and his comment was well played but why did u call me with that hand (ace queen) lol
    he aways managed to stir up some conversation with his moaning especially about people asking for passwords lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby:
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think. if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
    Posted by hogan2089
    No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
  • edited January 2010
    This.  there are too many people on this forum who are too worried about being seen as nice, and don't post what they actually think. if you posted what you thought, and you werent part of the  " sky clique" , you would no doubt get banned!
    Posted by hogan2089
    agree mate. 
  • edited January 2010
    I agree about the cliques on here, IMO a bunch of self pleasurers tbf, tho it did used to be worse.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Well said Phil.
  • edited January 2010
    I agree about the cliques on here, IMO a bunch of self pleasurers tbf, tho it did used to be worse.
    Posted by scotty77
    ive been looking for that hidden web cam for ages - tell me where she hid it
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : No one is ever forced to post on the forum. If u don't agree with a thread or a post u can either be constructive or not post. There's never any reason to be rude towards anyone..............that's not being part of a sky clique, that's common courtesy!
    Posted by phil12uk
    there is a clique on here , and if you dont accept that , then you must be part of it!....The truth is some people seem to be treated  differently to others, thers no contention with that point its true !
    ive read posts by the in clique, which are  inflammatory and unnecessary and nothing happens to them, time for a change i think!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : there is a clique on here , and if you dont accept that , then you must be part of it!....The truth is some people seem to be treated  differently to others, thers no contention with that point its true ! ive read posts by the in clique, which are  inflammatory and unnecessary and nothing happens to them, time for a change i think!
    Posted by hogan2089
    And you know that people are treated differently how?????  Sky always maintain the same stance everytime and never discuss users. How could u possibly then know that anyone is treated differently??? Players are warned in private, so how could u know that regulars do not get warned???  How are u going to change things which are done privately and not across a public forum? Ur post makes no sense at all.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : And you know that people are treated differently how?????  Sky always maintain the same stance everytime and never discuss users. How could u possibly then know that anyone is treated differently??? Players are warned in private, so how could u know that regulars do not get warned???  How are u going to change things which are done privately and not across a public forum? Ur post makes no sense at all.
    Posted by phil12uk
    players are not warned just in private at all by excluding someone from chat and forum usage that is a clear public display...if i have to explain my point any clearer then im wasting my time!....and furthermore if you read my post , you will have no doubt lmissed the other pointy i was making was that some of the  " clique" seems to get away with forum posts that are inflammatory and  get away with time and time again. My points are valid phil and you know it !
  • edited January 2010
    I wanna see webby back, as alot said he spoke his mind like most dont...

..And if he really got done for calling someone a plonker then thats just ridic.....if it was that bad Rodney would of quit after the first episode :D lol
  • edited January 2010
    I wanna see webby back, as alot said he spoke his mind like most dont... ..And if he really got done for calling someone a plonker then thats just ridic.....if it was that bad Rodney would of quit after the first episode :D lol
    Posted by Norbit
    i will remember this post norbit when he calls you one one day.lol dav
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Webby : WOW!!!  a snitch who admits hes a snitch, dont really like these type of people, they are the low of the low imo nothing good about grassing or telling porkies!
    Posted by porkerman
    SPOT ON