You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lolufold

2»

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: lolufold:
    Nice thread guys, interesting to read everyones input. Im just wondering if anyone here has spent time being a professional poker player and how this has impacted them looking for future jobs?  I imagine most places would hold it against you if you were a professional poker player and would not employ you unless the job your applying for is in the area of poker or gambling. I imagine also this will impact you when applying for a mortgage or loans from a financial institution. Just curious if anyone has been in this situation as I think this is something people should consider when they have ambitions to become a full time poker pro. (I dont have any such intentions!) But I read a few threads here where people have this intention and some doing so successfully but I imagine there will come a point they will pack it in sometime and have to look for pastures new or still have to apply for a mortgage from a financial institution despite making a living from poker. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Good point, and yep I agree it would be difficult in a job application to say pro poker player! Not sure the answer to that one, other than keep playing or look for a lower down sort of job (or gambling related, as you say)
  • edited July 2015
    Im so confused by all of this, firstly i thought redman lee was yoyo. Why does Richard keep getting emails? ;) And who the hell is Dorothy squires? 
    Posted by RLT16

BLT being blonde... who knew ;)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: lolufold : BLT being blonde... who knew ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    one of the few players you havent got carnal knowledge of i guess