You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT LIVE on Sky TV from 7pm with Rich & Ross! ***show message thread***

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In 2014 I could bluff all day no problem THIS YEAR HOWEVER !! I have lost alot Bluffing 2015 is not the year for me roll on 2016 !! :D

WHITEBEAST BIG ENOUGH HeHe <3
  • edited January 2015
    In 2014 I occasionally tilted at my laptop when someone made a daft call that then got there...

...In 2015, I'm smiling through the pain.
  • edited January 2015
    Richard I nearly cried last night I had Pocket 10-10 Flop was  A-A-10 My oppentent raised I then went all in .  Thought I got this GET in FH on the flop  BUT THEN !! I see there cards they had A-10 Fair to say my chin hit the ground 

WHITEBEAST
  • edited January 2015
    What have I managed to avoid so far in 2015? Avoid playing above my bankroll.
  • edited January 2015
    I would Always Call on small blind no matter the cards But this did make me lose alot when it came to bigger blinds so Ive stopped doing it and so far this year Ive been doing alot better *whitebeen*

• edited January 2015
    whitebeast here

When ever i use to play online poker I would have my snacks. sweets ,chocalte and crisps ready by my side . however I did seem to lose a lot and play stupidly THEN I was eating fruit 1 day when playing and came 1st in tournment ever since its bye bye snacks HELLO fruit and I have been playing so much better :D

• edited January 2015
    Looking forward to tonight, won a seat in Tuesday's show so playing the main event, woo!

What did I do a lot of in 2014 that I've so far not managed in 2015... er, made profit!  Seriously, 1st January came and it seems like I can't win a thing.  That's going to change tonight though!

Wp last night Rich :)
  • edited January 2015
    WHAT DID YOU DO THROUGHOUT 2014 THAT YOU’VE SO FAR MANAGED NOT TO REPEAT THIS YEAR?

Go to Work?

Personally, I'd get Ross to do the question in future!  ;-))
  • edited January 2015
    In 2014 I would play just one table. Since the new year I have decided to try out playing a few tables rather than just the one and have found that i would concerntrate more as there is more going on and play tighter as more hands are being played, which has resulted in me playing better poker and not losing as much as I was, happy days!
  • edited January 2015
    We gonna give birmingham a good Bashing in the fa cup :D They are a championship team let me tell you ross ;)
  • edited January 2015
    One day ross you will be up there with the god that is Rich ! :D
  • edited January 2015
    Hungover and playing tonight's main so badly I'm thinking of changing my username to West_Brom 

xx
  • edited January 2015
    Bit harsh on Gateshead, considering they played West Brom off the pitch for 40minutes and it took a lucky goal + an awful free kick decision for the floodgates to open against a non league side. Sick bragz, but then again you baggies have nothing to shout about :-)

Well done last night Rich and great show so far.
  • edited January 2015
    Love you richard Your amazing and I must admit ross is my guilty plesaure thou  :D

"whitebeen"
  • edited January 2015
    did i play the hand to passive post flop thought scare bored for my hand.

08/01/2015 20:32859190665Hold'em£12k Sky Sports BHNo Limit25.00/50.001087.502250.001162.50
  • edited January 2015
    hi both,
    great show again.
    was doing v well in the main 1 or 2 - i know early days .
    could u please take a look at this hand. 
    thanks
    Ryan
  • edited January 2015

2014 took my cash stakes a step too far playing 2 nl 40 +3 nl30

so far this year I've played 4 nl30 during the after noon and in the evening played 8 nl20 at once where I know their is lots of fish and less aggression

• edited January 2015
    Got a few thoughts on that 44 v QJ hand (if you remember it and Rich does not decide to read this post out at 23:45),

1) Surely if we are folding blank rivers like that 7 we should just fold the turn raise? 
    2) And with the board being so dry can we not pot control check behind on the turn and call any bet?
  • edited January 2015
    It was about time West Brom beat a non-league side, having lost 2 out of the last 3 they played (Woking & Halifax Town)
  • edited January 2015
    My poker name is whitebeast not whitebeast18 sorry :(
  • edited January 2015
    Can we have less of west brom bashing please We will show you all at the end of the season !! :D
  • edited January 2015
    I had child number 3 last year. Not going to repeat the experience and end up with number 4. #livelikeamonk
  • edited January 2015
    Hi gents, enjoying the show. Managed to talk a lot of sense in 2014, yet to repeat this.

PS Well played for your play last night Mr stopped clock
  • edited January 2015
    2014 I would Never play the E.g 60p sataliets to get in main event as I thought I would have no chance

2015 I Always play them and Have been very lucky They am Brilliant :D

"whitebeen"
  • edited January 2015
    What is the skypoker live tv email adress ?
  • edited January 2015
    Good evening again Gents.

Early doors came from when pubs used 2 close in the afternoon and reopen in the evening, hence early doors.
    Allthe best.
    Rainman397
  • edited January 2015
    Hi guys,

Question for Ross (or you Rich if you feel brave!) from last nights £2.5k BH.

Long story short in one hand it comes to the river and myself & the player on my left have a pair of Aces. I have a 5 kicker & he has an 8. Now I thought he would win the pot outright due to his kicker but the pot was split due to us both having a pair.

About half an hour later on the river on another table myself and the player on my right both have 2 pair (Aces & 4s). Now he has a J kicker & I have a 10. He won the pot due to the kicker, but following on from the previous example I thought the pot would be split due to us both having 2 pair?

I thought I had this poker business figured out but this has caught me out to be honest? Could you explain please?

Cheers lads
  • edited January 2015
    Talking about new years resolutions, I decided no one ever keeps to them. So almost 10 years ago now I gave up smokingYmy 4th attempt) on Feruary the 1st instead. I am still a non smoker.
  • edited January 2015
    Rich and ross are the next ant and dec :D

Whitebeast
  • edited January 2015
    Was there a tactical mistake/leak in your game you kept making in 2014 that you’re pleased to report you’ve stamped out your game so far in 2015?

No,!! This year i have already developed a new leak! Do not let your dog out during your big blind (because of barking to go out) and rush back to make up any small raises from early position to find out you have called some ones all in from late position! My A/9 no good v AA. Always check players bets!! i hit my 9.

Great show cheers, Dave.