You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER POINTS HOW MUCH FREE CASH CAN U WIN

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    205th in £250 freeroll jj vs 97 they flopped flush gutted dont think will win much for charity think might just give up on sky as not getting anywhere in freerolls and sky not willing to do anything to help think will try something else
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS HOW MUCH FREE CASH CAN U WIN:
    i got quick responce to my email here is what i got Hi Richard, Thanks for your email. I'm afraid that it would not be possible to enter you in to tournaments for money without you paying an entry fee into the tournament. Kind Regards, Amy Customer Care Team
    Posted by ryan123
    I agree with the whole thing about Poker Points but why would/should Sky give members free entry to random tournaments simply because they say they are going to donate winning to charity? If Sky pay your entry fee then they are donating to charity and not you so the grumbling posts about this are uncalled for I think.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS HOW MUCH FREE CASH CAN U WIN : I agree with the whole thing about Poker Points but why would/should Sky give members free entry to random tournaments simply because they say they are going to donate winning to charity? If Sky pay your entry fee then they are donating to charity and not you so the grumbling posts about this are uncalled for I think.
    Posted by dowzer
    here, here - ridiculous request....
  • edited July 2009
    Hi,

I have just added a points sat to tonight's Penguin Bootcamp Qualifier which is 500 points to enter with 1 in 5 qualifying....

It is in the lobby now and starts at 3pm. Burn up some of your points and have a bit of fun....

All the best,

Bernie
  • edited July 2009
    sorry to hear that ryan123, that is very poor response from skypoker. would like to hear from the skypoker t.v experts about this, so tikay & all other sky presenters come on we wana hear from you about this topic!!
    Posted by poon73
    Hi poon73.

Just noticed this Thread, hence late reply.

The Presenters & Analysts have no input into these decisions, so there is nothing we can, or should, do, it's best left to those who run the Cardroom. They can't do my job, & I can't do theirs!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS HOW MUCH FREE CASH CAN U WIN : Hi poon73. Just noticed this Thread, hence late reply. The Presenters & Analysts have no input into these decisions, so there is nothing we can, or should, do, it's best left to those who run the Cardroom. They can't do my job, & I can't do theirs!
    Posted by Tikay10
    hi tikay

pleased to see there is a sat using points for pengiun boot camp qualifier , hopefully there will be more of these!