You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bring Back Webby - Petition

13»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Ok Guys.
    The bring back Webby thread is gathering momentum, but I have a feeling its on a one way ticket to nowhere with all these train posts.

I was thinking about sending out a search party for him, but I have had a word with the mods and they tell me that he is safe and sound so we don't need to because they know where he is.

After giving it a lot of thought, I believe they may have sent him down the Coventry line, but as yet i have no idea when it is due to return to the Sky Central Station. Perhaps some one could asks the mods for schedule so we could arrange a welcome party.

Hope This Helps.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bring Back Webby - Petition:
    Ok Guys. The bring back Webby thread is gathering momentum, but I have a feeling its on a one way ticket to nowhere with all these train posts. I was thinking about sending out a search party for him..........
    Posted by POKERTREV
    LOL. Eurostar mate !!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bring Back Webby - Petition : it is an interesting idea but a community/ forum ban means just that... you are banned form the community and not permitted to post until your ban has expired.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    get a grip rich ...themacken got a lifetime chat ban for saying `fo` and he said freeze out ... and then said `stfu` cos the guy kept whining.......lifetime ???? doesnt warrent a day lol go figure !!!!!!!!!1
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bring Back Webby - Petition : So you met your Waterloo then?
    Posted by elsadog
    I did.

And ashamed as I am to admit it, I through my Paddington out of the pram.
  • edited January 2010
    OK This really makes me Whoooooosssshhhhhh

Vote now or forever hold your cards!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Hi All,
    This thread WILL NOT result in Webby coming back, onto the forum or chat, any quicker than the length of his ban.
    I am a bit sick of these continual threads about getting people reinstated, the mods have a job to do and if ANYONE regardless of how well they a thought of, on here, steps out of line, they act.
    I have talked to Mickjenn on this subject, a couple of times and his take on it now is to let it lie and see if he can be let back into the fold.
    I DO sympathise with these people but no matter what we do or how many petitions are put up, it will not make a difference.

rant over
    col
  • edited January 2010
    Hi All, This thread WILL NOT result in Webby coming back, onto the forum or chat, any quicker than the length of his ban. I am a bit sick of these continual threads about getting people reinstated, the mods have a job to do and if ANYONE regardless of how well they a thought of, on here, steps out of line, they act. I have talked to Mickjenn on this subject, a couple of times and his take on it now is to let it lie and see if he can be let back into the fold. I DO sympathise with these people but no matter what we do or how many petitions are put up, it will not make a difference. rant over col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Have you tried ignoring them, or do you enjoy the odd rant?--lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bring Back Webby - Petition : Have you tried ignoring them, or do you enjoy the odd rant?--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    Your correct on both counts Nutter, im in a bit of a mood today lol
    col
  • edited January 2010
    why not try and think of something that really, really annoys you and start a new thread about it, you could say something like, "this forum is full of people that say yes, isnt it?"---- or " everyone on this forum thinks they are great"--this should do the trick---lol---hope this webbies
  • edited January 2010
    Hi All, This thread WILL NOT result in Webby coming back, onto the forum or chat, any quicker than the length of his ban. I am a bit sick of these continual threads about getting people reinstated, the mods have a job to do and if ANYONE regardless of how well they a thought of, on here, steps out of line, they act. I have talked to Mickjenn on this subject, a couple of times and his take on it now is to let it lie and see if he can be let back into the fold. I DO sympathise with these people but no matter what we do or how many petitions are put up, it will not make a difference. rant over col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Dear Mr_mbro
     You are on the rong thread, this is not a petition to bring back webby the player, it is for webby the train, but in anycase you are right, no amount of petitions will change the mods minds, but Tikay said the webby train is almost extinct so if you want to vote for that, thats great.

Rant over! Now Vote or the Webmighster Gets It!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bring Back Webby - Petition : get a grip rich ...themacken got a lifetime chat ban for saying `fo` and he said freeze out ... and then said `stfu` cos the guy kept whining.......lifetime ???? doesnt warrent a day lol go figure !!!!!!!!!1
    Posted by chackwow
    Incorrect.