You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HOW MANY TIMES

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    You are feeling sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES:
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : Well tell Orford to stop dancing and go home.
    Posted by elsadog
    lol. Get some sleep yourself young man xx
  • edited January 2010
    I am sleepy but I'm on ''kiddywatch''  ............... and not that kind of kiddywatch Vince.
  • edited January 2010
    You are feeling sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
    Posted by MereNovice

Really?!! I assure you it was quite unintentional..... I don't even like sleepy. Dopey has forgotten his car and Grumpy is looking for his Burgundy Jacket..
  • edited January 2010
    How do you feel about Bashful?
  • edited January 2010
    It can be. :-)
  • edited January 2010
    How do you feel about Bashful?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Is that a euphemism?
  • edited January 2010
    hey there,

i am really sorry to hear of the problems that are affecting your ability to play on the tables here at Sky Poker.

i'll pass this thread on to the team and see if we can get some advice to help you out. (please remember that it is the weekend so you might not get a response until Monday)

as far as the download - it is coming we just can't be too specific as we'd hate to get you all excited with a set date then disappoint if it has to be delayed slightly.

if you have any more questions just shout.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited January 2010

In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : ... If it was a problem specific to sky then we would ALL have problems,  ... Posted by elsadog

In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES:
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : ... ...There have been a number of posts, some by myself, regarding the problem with slow running and connection, and the reasons for it are many-fold....
    Posted by elsadog

A good point, very well made.

A very large number of people are having problems on this site when they are not on other poker sites or on other flash driven sites.

Ultimately if the download works then I think most of this problem goes away - as before I'm in favour of only playing things like freerolls here until it arrives (but then coming back - see not exactly disloyal)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HOW MANY TIMES : In Response to  Re: HOW MANY TIMES : A good point, very well made. A very large number of people are having problems on this site when they are not on other poker sites or on other flash driven sites. Ultimately if the download works then I think most of this problem goes away - as before I'm in favour of only playing things like freerolls here until it arrives (but then coming back - see not exactly disloyal)
    Posted by BelovedLtd
    right , i played in the bounty hunter mtt on here, ( or at least tried to)...problems abound, folding my hand, freezing up, etc etc, oh and 2 disconnections...so just before i ultimately decided i mite as well shove all in before i finally get disconnected...i logged in to  my stan james poker account, opened up the flash player, and played quite happily for the next couple of hrs with no problem, as normal.........I cant make my point any better tahn this, the problems which many people experience on this site is  down to teh sky software!
  • edited January 2010
    "as far as the download - it is coming we just can't be too specific"

LOL LOL LOL----Well how long does it take?--I was told well over a year ago that SKY are are busy working on a download version of the site---my Mum could make one in that time----lololololol--sorry MUM
  • edited January 2010
    Afternoon HOGAN. While most issues with hanging/freezing etc is related to broadband and or PC I am interested to see if we can find prove that this is not a Sky issue - it will pass the time until the download is arrives (I am afraid I do not know when that it. I will ask Noah next time he docks the Ark ;-)

Can you give the the hand ID or an exact time of when you ahd the issues on the Bounty Hunter MTT. I will add it to the call I opened using the info from OYNUTTER adn MERENOVICE on this issue.

Regards,

Sky Tech
  • edited January 2010
    Afternoon HOGAN. While most issues with hanging/freezing etc is related to broadband and or PC I am interested to see if we can find prove that this is not a Sky issue - it will pass the time until the download is arrives (I am afraid I do not know when that it. I will ask Noah next time he docks the Ark ;-) Can you give the the hand ID or an exact time of when you ahd the issues on the Bounty Hunter MTT. I will add it to the call I opened using the info from OYNUTTER adn MERENOVICE on this issue. Regards, Sky Tech
    Posted by Sky_Tech
    tx for the reply, if i was to try and find every hand of every tournament that ive had issues with , alas i would be here for eternity, the post would take up several pages and my sharkscope stats would never rise from the dizzy heights of tilt, cos id have no time to play poker.
    i will just keep my deposits and play to a minimum on here till such time as noah emerges from the ark, holding a glowing download application.
  • edited January 2010
    C'mon guys .. lets be honest    how many of you when you get moved tables and  find yourself UTG and you to act .. your lucky  if  you see your cards let alone hit a button (fold call raise)  the software passes you .... How many, when the game starts 'sat out' with  find themselves  one or two hands already  played ... How many times when your  playing do you see others 'sat out' with the red line showing the player  away from the table .. you end up getting your chips in because your afraid your going to  be disconnected ... The saga of the down loadable site coming soon was told to me at a live APAT  event last March  !! SKYBET   are launching   NEW software very soon, BUT it's not down loadable, why would they  be doing that IF  a downloadable site was imminent ??  They wouldn't !! So  'HOGAN'  is right the software  i s  '~~~T".... you just have to keep  the faith !  More Tea Vicar ?
    Posted by bennydip2
    OHHHH MY BROTHER, TESTIFY. AMEN TO THAT. Top post mate and 100% right. Happens every time i play. looses me money and chips. Not a member at other sites so i just get on with it and pray that it stops but it doesn't. Makes me go all in as well sometimes.