You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Tuesday live Sky Poker TV show- with Rich and Stu! ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    I think I'm perfect for poker, as I am an ex baker, now in telesales, with a passion for origami.

This gives me all the tools to Fold, Call or Raise.
  • edited February 2015
    poker injurys - broke my ankle caring laptop into kitchen floor slipy on me behind ankle snapped i hered it snap. laptop fine phew, was late on in mtt couldnt go hosiptal hd to wait 2 houses. gutted to brake my ankle but won the comp swings in rounabouts.
  • edited February 2015
    Evening gents, very much enjoying your fare tonight.  Slightly embarassing minor injury about 3 weeks ago.  Took a cruel beat beat in a Sky Main so when a friend messaged me on social media asking how I was getting on I decided to release my aggression by giving a blow for blow account of my final hand. As I finished venting I realised that my left arm felt both heavier than normal and considerably hotter. Glancing down I realised that such was my urge to vent my spleen i'd dipped the left sleeve of my jumper in my coffee cup, said sleep had supped at least a third of the content and was burning my arm.  Decided in my pained and confused state best action was to neck remaining coffee (which burnt mouth/throat) and then wring sleeve back into the cup....I didn't drink it though, I have some standards!  
  • edited February 2015
    Can you PLEASE SHOW You will make my year !! : D
    872763822  MAIN EVENT 
    WHITEBEAST
  • edited February 2015

Hand History #872756608 (20:14 10/02/2015) Main event.

I decide to bet flop as a semi bluff after making loose call pre and hope to get it heads up.

Decide to fire turn because it is conceivable that I may bet flop to see where I am at with a 7, and then the river.

Butchered on surface but is this a credible bluff?
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Rich   and Stu, 
          Rich , has the makeup lady been using "grey-action 2000"on you! lol 
    lovin the show .bye guys

• edited February 2015
    Hi guys,
      A new name for Clive..............".The plastic fantastic"
  • edited February 2015
    A recent poker injury was a broken heart when heads up on a final table with Aces in the BB. He shoves 74 off, I call and the flop is 356.

Ouch!
  • edited February 2015
    I decided I don't like my flop play, but not sure.
    872714686 master cash table 26
  • edited February 2015
    I stubbed my toe tonight going between the kitchen and the living room wile trying to watch the show. Dose this count as a poker related injury?

Keep up the good work very intresting show tonight.
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks for showing. Very surprised at his thin river raise and such a shame he turned the flush draw otherwise it works :-(
  • S7NS7N
    edited February 2015
    Hey Guys,

I have been watching since 7:55 enjoying the show, handy to watch whilst cooking my dinner :D

I am a keen cyclist, managed to get 50miles in, not bad as I have been to work too :D (road bike, one of the guys that most hate when on the road)

Playing the 2500 bounty hunter, a little more than 10bigs, praying for a playable hand, possibly playing to tight, should i lossen up as I am starting to get lower? or should I keep to the plan and wait for the right time and worry when @ 10 or lower.
  • S7NS7N
    edited February 2015
    Out all ready, about 10bbs with the blinds going up, raised to 900 on the button, got pushed all in.

AKo vs pocket 10's

Oh well.

Hand History #872819941 (21:50 10/02/2015)
  • edited February 2015
    I'm back now. The show was most probably great during the time I was away.

Liverpool v Tottenham was excellent by the way. 

What makes me perfect for poker?

Well, forgetting that you have a free entry to the main event, realising just in time to find 10bb and A7o and immediately being free to go back to watching the football is probably not a poker skill... If it was, though, I'd be the best at that.
  • edited February 2015
      jackpot          
      10:35 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 562 601 237 42  
      left 18 61 2    

asmithx 9 17      
      darryn1973 16 51      

• edited February 2015
    not anyone else but GELDY Rich
    and I'll be giving it to Anna next time we play
  • edited February 2015
    actually i won't be giving it to her
    she'll be ripping it out of my fingers
  • edited February 2015
    Just cashed in Bounty Hunter came 11th, had A9 suited, flop came AA9, i raised pot value, one caller.
    Then Turn came K i bet Pot again and he went all in i called he had more chips than me so i was all in to,
    preview he had full AK and i obvs had full A9 so do you believe there was any way to walk away in that situation
  • edited February 2015
    nice show guys