You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Do youlike the Athletics Dohh I love it and so excited we should win a hatfull of medals in the European championships, Going for a 33/1 shot on us winning the following gold medals

10k meters M Farah 4/9
    100 Meters D Chambers 10/11
    400 Meters M Rooney 10/3
    Tripple Jump P Idowu 15/8

Farrah hot favourite and if hes fully fit which he says he is he should dominate this event, since its the Europeans meaning no Africans

Chambers would have been a hotter favourtie but a couple of weeks a go a young french bloke ran under 10 seconds, the first white guy to do so, but chambers experience should show him through.  He's won this before but had the medal took off him after failing drugs test so he wnats it even more now as well.

Rooney has I think the 4 fastes times in Europe this year, 10/3 is a really big price on him, will be ahving a single bet on him as well, great season so far.

Idowu has come into the last few majors on form as favourite and has dissapointed, this time he isnt favourite and isnt on form, im hoping now theres not so much pressure on him that will help him, out of the 4 this is my biggest money but hes still more than cappable of doing the job

33/1 to me seems huge, only looked at sky bet coulkd be even better else where

Gareth
  • edited July 2010
    Darts on Bravo tonight. European Championship. Markets on SkyBet
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    e/w L15 on these already! Hope u run gud BBoy !! 2.10 ROMAN REPUBLIC 16/1 E.W 2.45 DANDINO  11/2 3.25 AIR CHEIF MARSHALL 8/1 E.W 4.00 LORD OF THE STARS 8/1 E.W
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    soz mate dandino appart thr other 3 were all well backed and ran shockers. good luck with your next two in the cricket.
  • edited July 2010
    Darts on Bravo tonight. European Championship. Markets on SkyBet
    Posted by emilyegg
    As the Athletics is on till 9 im gonig to miss a lot of this so just had a samll bet on the 8 favourites, only pays 11/1 but think they all looked nailed on except maybe klassen.

Jenkins
    Nicholson
    Anderson
    Klassen
    Walsh
    Whitlock
    Taylor
    King
  • edited July 2010
    siht, sorry its THURSDAY for the Darts
  • edited July 2010
    GOODWOOD DAY 1 WAS A TOTAL DISASTER HOPING TO GET SOME BACK WITH THESE

2.10 GHIMAAR 8/1 E.W
    2.45 KING TORUS 9/4
    3.25 RIP VANWINKLE 5/2
    4.00 VERDANT 6/1
  • edited July 2010
    Ah had already put some on badboy.

Not overly bothered today, so just a small bet on....

Lady Eclair  @ 7/1
    Crown Prosecutor  @ 2/1
    Canford Cliffs  @ 4/6
    Verdant  @ 6/1
    Lucky 15, 15 bets * £0.23

Will give u a chance to redeem urself tomorro BB - back on the sauce, the tables, and skybet!

GL
  • edited July 2010
    thanks for your horse tips got an email from sky sport thanking me for my donation to the site through my lucky 15   sticking to backing top weights today      the cricket was better
  • edited July 2010

My e/w lucky 15 for today...

2.10 - Ambrose Princess 18/1

2.45 - Major Art 6/1

3.25 - Premio Loco 8/1

4.00 - Mount Athos 12/1

Good luck all.
  • edited July 2010
    2.10 - Junior 13/2
    2.45 - Chilworth Lad 11/1
    3.25 - Mac Love 66/1
    4.00 - Verdant 6/1
  • edited July 2010
          my lucky 15 all on c4
          ambrose princess
          stentorian
          premio loco
          verdant
          gl all
  • edited July 2010
    GOODWOOD DAY 1 WAS A TOTAL DISASTER HOPING TO GET SOME BACK WITH THESE 2.10 GHIMAAR 8/1 E.W 2.45 KING TORUS 9/4 3.25 RIP VANWINKLE 5/2 4.00 VERDANT 6/1
    Posted by BADBOY985
    nice start m8, beat my horse into 2nd :(
  • edited July 2010
    GOODWOOD DAY 1 WAS A TOTAL DISASTER HOPING TO GET SOME BACK WITH THESE 2.10 GHIMAAR 8/1 E.W 2.45 KING TORUS 9/4 3.25 RIP VANWINKLE 5/2 4.00 VERDANT 6/1
    Posted by BADBOY985
    If these next 2 win, Im actually gonna cry
  • edited July 2010
    2 from 2, Go On BB......will you lay any off if your 3rd selection wins? ;0)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : nice start m8, beat my horse into 2nd :(
    Posted by 35suited
    cheers m8 think the 8lb pull made all the difference
  • edited July 2010
    2 from 2, Go On BB......will you lay any off if your 3rd selection wins? ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    no done them all as singles.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : If these next 2 win, Im actually gonna cry
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    cant believe the sp on king torus 11/4 took it at 9/4 luckily did it with hills who give sp if its higher.
    anouther thing our friends at skybet dont do!
  • edited July 2010
    That Canford Cliffs is some horse!
  • edited July 2010
    good tipping today unluky with your rip van winkle  had 3 out of four with my top weights time for 4 tomorrow they should start up channel 4 tipster again i had a good system  for that won 3 times  system was mad
  • edited July 2010
    Cheers for those cricket tips the other day JJ. An extra £30 in my account is just what I needed.

Watched the end of the Essex game last night & I gotta say it was really quite exciting near the end. I don't normally watch cricket cos I don't understand all the rules but I could get used to this 20/20 cos it seemed a bit more simple then normal games.
  • edited July 2010

Yeh was thrilling stuff, all 4 games live on sky over 2 nights, 7 hours great entertainment each night.

The semi finals and finals all take place in 1 day, starting 11am on a saturday, finishing at 10pm - so deffo worth watching a few hours if u can.

Again, the top 2 teams (imo) have been drawn against eachother, so may avoid skybet and just enjoy watching the coverage, fingers x'd for good weather.

re. the pm - I will try 1 more time tomoro morning, if it doesnt work, have to figure something else out...

On the pop tomorrow, Badboy hope u have anothr good day, will back urs if they're up before midday!

• edited July 2010
    the rules of cricket     you have two sides of 11   one out in the   field    and one side in Each man that is inthe side thats in goes out' whe n hes out he goes back in  and the next  man goes in and tries not to get out  when hes out he goes back in. when  10 men are out after they went in they are all out  but one is not out  The team that was out getting the in team out . go out to try and score more than the team that was in with out getting all out  even though they are in .two men stay out called umpires they decide whos  playing for the in side wether they are out or in When all the men  have been in or out   If they get more runs they win If they get all the wickets before all the runs they win after 5 days if some men are left in without getting the runs its a draw  HOPE THIS HELPED     NOW WERES MY TABLETS
  • edited July 2010
    after tonights result for celtic, i'm having a couple of quid on hearts for SPL @ 150/1

surely they will win it @ least once in 150 years so why not next season eh?

:)

• edited July 2010
    While i'm in the mood, Chelsea-Boro-Soton-Bradford is 422/1

Long shots FTW
  • edited July 2010
    after tonights result for celtic, i'm having a couple of quid on hearts for SPL @ 150/1 surely they will win it @ least once in 150 years so why not next season eh? :)
    Posted by diablo_pez
    lol, are you another Hibby?
  • edited July 2010

ugh think ive dropped a clanger...

had 2x ew lucky 15s on the same horses....
    29/07/2010 11:22:04Invincible Soul  @ 14/1
    Borderlescott  @ 13/2
    Purple Moon  @ 17/2
    Rosika  @ 16/1
    I misclicked confirm bets.....

so a £6 one and a £5.50 one....not sure if it will effect the pay outs but who cares theyre all gonna win anyway.
  • edited July 2010
    2 placed and 1 winner so far gotta have your money back surely
  • edited July 2010

Yeh up £20 quid grnteed, extra £150 for a place here, and an extra £200 for a win....

I cud get used to this freerolling for £100+ thing....

Lay it off??? lol
  • edited July 2010
    ugh think ive dropped a clanger... had 2x ew lucky 15s on the same horses.... 29/07/2010 11:22:04 Invincible Soul  @ 14/1 Borderlescott  @ 13/2 Purple Moon  @ 17/2 Rosika  @ 16/1 I misclicked confirm bets..... so a £6 one and a £5.50 one....not sure if it will effect the pay outs but who cares theyre all gonna win anyway.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    GOT STUCK AT WORK SO NO BETS TODAY WHICH LOOKS LIKE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU M8
    IF MY MATHS IS RIGHT YOUVE GOT AT LEAST £7 GOING ON THE PLACE IN THE FOURTH (POSSIBLY X2 IF YOU DID C@CK UP)
    GOOD LUCK WILL BE CHEERING YOURS ON

• edited July 2010
    COME ON ROSIKA