You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD.

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
awwww, what a nice thread, it is so nice to meet you Miss Lisa-Marie

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Why, aren't you all Lovely.

It's been such a supreme pleasure playing with all of you.

Very nice of you to post NH, WP and GG

I love Poker.

I love everybody. (though not at the same time you understand).

Isn't this NICE. ;)

It's not FIX. It's a GAME

I'm STAYING.

x

PS. May I please have all your chips?  Thank you.

• edited January 2010
    i always put gg at the end of every game if i win or lose!!

8)

and i let old and pregnant people have my seat on public transport! ;-)
  • edited January 2010

No.

Please Call me with A-J.
  • edited January 2010
    I would like to reply but I've been banned of the forumIn Response to The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD.:
    Why aren't you all Lovely. It's been such a supreme pleasure playing with all of you. Very nice of you to post NH, WP and GG I love Poker. I love everybody. (though not at the same time you understand). Isn't this NICE. ;) It's not FIX. It's a GAME I'm STAYING. x PS. May I please have all your chips?  Thank you.
    Posted by LML
    I would reply but I've been banned off the forum .
  • edited January 2010
    I think I've  just fallen in luuuuuuuv, (not with  you  Barry) The hostess with the mostess !

:))
  • edited January 2010
    I'm so flipping miserable today I need some cheering up!

PS - Yes LM you can have my chips but I have poured mushy peas over them :)

• edited January 2010

Yeah.....lets get the nice stuff outta the way 1st hey people.....

so, good luck to BOTH captains tonight. I hope you both have a great nights play and the banter throughout is plenty and whoever finishes higher, so be it.
    So once again, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH LISA & RICHARD!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD.:
    I think I've  just fallen in luuuuuuuv, (not with  you  Barry) The hostess with the mostess !      :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    Oh shucks ;) lol
  • edited January 2010

Thanks Max.

I love Lisa now.

I'll love Lisa when TKO II is over.

But in the interim, she has her hands full, as I plan to mow her grass.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm so flipping miserable today I need some cheering up! PS - Yes LM you can have my chips but I have poured mushy peas over them :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Them's my favourite kind of chips!! This little fella always makes me smile.

He %^&$*£$ Loves that stick Elliot!!
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks Max. I love Lisa now. I'll love Lisa when TKO II is over. But in the interim, she has her hands full, as I plan to mow her grass.
    Posted by Tikay10
    "mow her grass"

is that a euphemism???
  • edited January 2010
    Sorry Lisa but this thread will have to be deleted!
    By saying that everything and everyone is nice you will encourage the "clique" to come on here and agree with you and then the people who are excluded from the "clique" will start stamping their feet again and then they'll start arguing and then Sky MOD or another of the "Keepers Of Peace" will have to come on here and warn everyone that this sort of abuse will not be tolerated and then somebody will get that upset by it all that they will leave the site AND THEN everybody will turn on you for being so completely thoughtless with regard to other people's feelings AND THEN you will be forced to resign, disowned by the community, your friends, family, in fact everyone who knows you or has seen you on TV, AND THEN you will be forced into a life of drug-fuelled crime and prostitution!
    And I, for one, wouldn't want to see that happen! ;)

Of course, this is a "worst case" senario and you may find that this turns out to be a really sweet and sugary, girly type thread! In which case, I apologise for my uncharactoristic outburst! ;)
  • edited January 2010
    WARNING......THIS POST HOLDS A MODERATE TO HIGH RISK OF "CLIQUENESS"............lol

gl in the tko tonight all.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : "mow her grass" is that a euphemism???
    Posted by donkeyplop
    It might be.

You have clearly not seen THIS
  • edited January 2010
    WARNING......THIS POST HOLDS A MODERATE TO HIGH RISK OF "CLIQUENESS"............lol gl in the tko tonight all.
    Posted by hogan2089
    Wiiiiiii!

And the same to you Mr Wogan2089. I won't have a word said against you.

I am assuming you are a Tikayer, right?
  • edited January 2010
    Do I have to be nice after I get knocked out of the TK/LML battle tonight? I was hoping to rail with a vengeance.

Can I be selectively nice?

Will nearly nice be ok?

To get in the mood I'm having a cup of tea and a Nice biscuit but I'm not sure it will help.

• edited January 2010
    Do I have to be nice after I get knocked out of the TK/LML battle tonight? I was hoping to rail with a vengeance. Can I be selectively nice? Will nearly nice be ok? To get in the mood I'm having a cup of tea and a Nice biscuit but I'm not sure it will help.
    Posted by elsadog
    So a Lisa-Plopper ADMITS they expect to be knocked out? Very realistic of you.

Woof.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : Wiiiiiii! And the same to you Mr Wogan2089. I won't have a word said against you. I am assuming you are a Tikayer, right?
    Posted by Tikay10

Terry has been inducted, Tikay,         I'm not sure he knows it yet so be gentle with him.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : So a Lisa-Plopper ADMITS they expect to be knocked out? Very realistic of you. Woof.
    Posted by Tikay10

I know my place.  woof!

I am proud to be LML's gun-fodder.

• edited January 2010
    As this is the NICE thread, can someone help out Strawman24 who has started a thread saying he has accidentally deregistered from tonights TKO and need help in getting back into the game.
  • edited January 2010
    As this is the NICE thread, can someone help out Strawman24 who has started a thread saying he has accidentally deregistered from tonights TKO and need help in getting back into the game.
    Posted by Kiwini4u

I did. Almost immediately he posted.  I tried to be nice:o)

I've tried again ....just a tad less nice this time.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : It might be. You have clearly not seen THIS
    Posted by Tikay10
    love the video!!

whos idea was it to put lisa in THAT outfit??
  • edited January 2010
    They say behind every good man is a GREAT woman

Feel better flowers 4 the losing team (a clue not lml's)
  • edited January 2010
    Do I have to be nice after I get knocked out of the TK/LML battle tonight? I was hoping to rail with a vengeance. Can I be selectively nice? Will nearly nice be ok? To get in the mood I'm having a cup of tea and a Nice biscuit but I'm not sure it will help.
    Posted by elsadog

No Silly!! ALL TKO Railing MUST be done with a vengeance!! 

xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : love the video!! whos idea was it to put lisa in THAT outfit??
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Mine. Lisa & I do cross-dressing nights. Well, I do cross, & she does furious. 
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I already sent the Thread to Suit-City Steve.

But I'm not hopeful - it's a bit late.

I'm curious as to how he acciedentally de-registered tbh!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : Wiiiiiii! And the same to you Mr Wogan2089. I won't have a word said against you. I am assuming you are a Tikayer, right?
    Posted by Tikay10
    sorry mr tk, im a lisa
  • edited January 2010
    Sorry Lisa but this thread will have to be deleted! By saying that everything and everyone is nice you will encourage the "clique" to come on here and agree with you and then the people who are excluded from the "clique" will start stamping their feet again and then they'll start arguing and then Sky MOD or another of the "Keepers Of Peace" will have to come on here and warn everyone that this sort of abuse will not be tolerated and then somebody will get that upset by it all that they will leave the site AND THEN everybody will turn on you for being so completely thoughtless with regard to other people's feelings AND THEN you will be forced to resign, disowned by the community, your friends, family, in fact everyone who knows you or has seen you on TV, AND THEN you will be forced into a life of drug-fuelled crime and prostitution! And I, for one, wouldn't want to see that happen! ;) Of course, this is a "worst case" senario and you may find that this turns out to be a really sweet and sugary, girly type thread! In which case, I apologise for my uncharactoristic outburst! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    The "many worlds" theory in science says that any and all of the above is certain to happen, so lets not run the risk and just close this thread now for the sake of Lisa.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL BE NICE THREAD. : No Silly!! ALL TKO Railing MUST be done with a vengeance!!  xx
    Posted by LML

I am sharpening my teeth ............... ouch! that hurts ............... should have finished my Nice biscuits first.