You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sunday Night Live Show on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Ryan ***message thread***

2»

Comments

• edited March 2015
    who cut ya hair ryan they missed abit ;)
  • edited March 2015
    Hi Rich and Ryan, enjoying the show so far
    In answer to your question, I probably spend too much time on poker, maybe 2 hours a night after work. mainly low stakes cash with the odd tourney when I have time -  should probably spend more of my poker time watching videos or reviewing hands than I do currently. Been watching PokerStaples on twitch recently which I have found helpful for info on short stack tourney play

Playing out of my comfort zone tonight, as after busting the 20k up your game tourney losing with KK vs JJ AIFP, I felt the poker gods owed me a bink - lo and behold on first attempt I won a £3 all in sat to the roller! Not expecting to cash (already dusted off half my stack!), but its good to have the experience, as usually dont play higher than £10 buyins - will be happy with not having any terrible plays shown on TV!
  • edited March 2015
    Hi Guys,

Just catching up with the show tonite. Apparently tonight's sponsors are Ronson & Gillette?  (Other manly products are available!)  I managed to sat in to the super roller tonite for £3 but 5 mins before it was due to start about 10 grandkids arrived enmasse!  HOw happy was I to see them??   :-((  
    How much time do I spend playing?  Well It varies TBH. Probably 10-15 hours per week.  I LOVVEE bounty hunters so Thursday nights are a MUST.  I also like to play the nightly £55 Speed Bounty Hunter (BTW TommyD has renamed this tourney "The Matt Bates Invitational" for obvs reasons).  I also like to play the Monday night DTD when I can.  BTW I seem to remember taking a certain Scotty77 out of the mini BH last night.  Which was nice... My best bink to-date is coming 2nd in the super roller for £3k. 

P.S. In 10 days time I will have been on Skypoker for 4 years.   I might do a retro diary in the weeks to come. 
  • edited March 2015

top gear wasn't as good tonight

• edited March 2015
    i guess rich has me on ignore
    no surprise i suppose
  • S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    Just taken down a BH Direct Sat (£6) that paid a £55 into tonight's £1,500 Bounty Hunter at 10:30pm!

Regreatbly come 2nd in the £3 all in to the 20k Roller :(

Cant wint them all.

Good show Guys :D
  • edited March 2015
    I feel bad about sharing my nieces Mr Potato head comment!

If Ryan takes the positive

He'll never want for chips!
  • edited March 2015

JACKPOT possibles  

10:59 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 181 323 66 36  
        left 74 57 9      

Matzo 10 56      
      daveyt86 12 17      
      lolufold 16 37      
      stack_u 28 20      
      IH8PALACE 34 22      
      henners10 35 19      
      jordz16 40 10      
      MATT8 61 34      
      Stevey_Tee 70 33      

• edited March 2015
    Hi Guys,

Just 23 1/2 hours a day for me, Im getting lazy :)

James

• edited March 2015
    Still feeling bad about the Mr potato head comments.

Would it help if I said he looks the smartest presenter tonight?

I think it's the jacket!

In answer to the question being discussed tonight

My answer to how much of my life is taken up by poker is

"Enough to get excited about the next tournament I play and not enough to stop enjoying & learning time and time again"
  • edited March 2015
    I think you look perfectly fine, Richard. 

You got the call for this show at around 6.30 this evening, right?
  • edited March 2015
    ok from my view?
    885981564 tonights super roller
  • edited March 2015

JACKPOT possibles  

11:37 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 181 323 66 36  
        left 47 35 5      

henners10 16 20      
      lolufold 19 16      
      IH8PALACE 22 9      
      Matzo 30 18      
      jordz16 46 7      

• edited March 2015
    Ok forget my hand you hsowed it. A nasty hand but Ryan got it right he can have no hand that is still in. 

• edited March 2015
    thanks for the seat guys - bricked out main and mini but looks like my luck is still holding tonight!
  • edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: The Sunday Night Live Show on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Ryan ***message thread***:
    I am pretty sure there was no overlay in last weeks vegas semi. It generated 7 seats when 4 was GT
    Posted by jonjo75
    You are correct, Jonjo, the previous week's Vegas semi (Sunday March 8th) Guaranteeed 4 seats & made 7.

This week (last night) made 6 dseats.

Recognize any names there?

Wacko90286431£10k Vegas Final
    GREGHOGG286112£10k Vegas Final
    sick_swans240853£10k Vegas Final
    Fortunatus233904£10k Vegas Final
    jonjo75137265£10k Vegas Final
    rspca1295456£10k Vegas Final
    IH8PALACE07£440
    Well done Mr Jonjo, well done.
  • edited March 2015
    I started work at 10 last night so missed the End of the show, can anyone tell me who were the prize winners? 
  • S7NS7N
    edited March 2015
    If I am honest I watched the show and when it ended was like "Errr have they forgot to pick the winners"

But I am guessing one was Ih8ubutler - ^^
  • edited March 2015
    I can tell you that one winner was me (honestly!) and I have been credited/registered to play in tonight's tournament - thanks SkyPoker - it tells me in my account. I can't honestly recall the other two winners, apologies to them, as it was about 11.40pm when the winners were announced.