You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitch Schedule 2015 --- Rebuy Night Live on Twitch

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

I think Churchy's idea of trying to put together a schedule of Twitch shows by Sky regs is a really good idea. It'll stop half a dozen different threads going up every other day and it means there's just one place every day where people can go to check for action. So I've decided to take the bull by the horns and sort it out myself.

At the moment it's just me and Don streaming but anyone else that gets started, feel free to post up here and tell us when you're on and I'll add you. Please feel free to add any feedback for me or Don (or any new streamers) in this thread too.

I'm not holding my breath as it's not technically Sky related but could a mod please sticky this thread? It would be great if that's ok to do.

I will update the OP with whatever info I've got on upcoming shows so you won't have to trawl through pages, you can always look in the OP for the latest info. So here's what we've got for now.

==========================

Ok I've realised this was a much bigger task than first thought to be updating this daily so that's not gonna happen I'm afraid, but people are taking the lead and just posting up whenever they're gonna go live which is probably best so we'll stick to that for now.

Don has just posted that he's gonna have a fixed schedule in the near future though so here it is...

Sunday: NOON - late MTT SUNDAYS
Monday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
Tuesday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
Wednesday: 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
Thursday: 10am - 2pm The road to NL10
Friday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - late The road to NL10

Enjoy!

Comments