You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitch Schedule 2015 --- Rebuy Night Live on Twitch

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 - Lambert180 Live from 7:30pm --- www.twitch.tv/lambert180:
    Hi mate Think its great that u are ahead of the curve and streaming like this and I catch a few of the streams, however it's a bit of a nightmare to watch, usually a loss of sound and the picture sticks as well, I never have this problem with Sommerville, staples or Don only yours. I'm sure it's something that u can sort and you would probably get a shed more viewers, it can get quite a pain trying to watch and I usually end up watching one of the others. Anyway good luck and keep it going, it will pay dividends one day. 
    Posted by omm

Fwiw i had a similar issue and reduced the max upload thatmy software would allow. Would have made a huge differance if i was gaming but since we're playing poker almost no differance to quality from what ive been told, and much less lag. Maybe worth a look paul. 
  • edited April 2015
    Also Paul can you update the OP please will be streaming at random times between now and Saturday. However from Sunday 26th April i wil be going by a new schedule as follows. 

Sunday: NOON - late MTT SUNDAYS
    Monday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
    Tuesday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
    Wednessday: 7pm - 11pm The road to NL10
    Thursday: 10am - 2pm The road to NL10
    Friday: 10am - 2pm and 7pm - late The road to NL10

• edited April 2015
    I'll be going live on Twitch again tonight from 7:30pm and tonight's stream will also include the forum DTD games so come along and say hello.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015:
    I'll be going live on Twitch again tonight from 7:30pm and tonight's stream will also include the forum DTD games so come along and say hello. www.twitch.tv/lambert180
    Posted by Lambert180
    N1 Paul Gl, great your including dtd too will give it a watch tonight. caught a few of your streams already good stuff, you talk it through vey well. agreed with what omm said tho, only last show I caught tho, cant remember what day, you took down a tourney on 888 I think it was, great run out for your k4s v kk aipf runner runner flush ; ) the picture was ok it was the sound for me, very quite, turned it up full to just about hear you but that obv made the sounds on rest of my comp v loud which I kept getting told off for by the mrs lol.

Anyway glgl tonight, regards James
  • edited April 2015
    Good luck guys, great to watch
  • edited April 2015
    Nice bink :) well done

• edited April 2015
    Enjoyed the stream tonight Paul. My favourite bit was when you finally got your voice back and we caught you singing along to whatever that 1980s love dirge was you had playing :)

• edited April 2015
    My favourite moment was on Wednesday when Lambo forgot to add-on in the main rebuy and he started cursing himself out.

It was hilarious.
  • edited April 2015
    My favourite moment was on Wednesday when Lambo forgot to add-on in the main rebuy and he started cursing himself out. It was hilarious.
    Posted by MilitantG
    This is a regular thing on my stream lol 

heard you did a win paul, as you know i couldnt be around tonight just curious what the bink was
  • edited April 2015
    Nothing wrong with a bit of 80s cheese! Haters gonna hate ;)

Cheers all for watching, and yeah always annoying missing the add-on in sky's main/mini, this is why I'd love auto rebuy/addon to be introduced to Sky

It was the 7pm £22bh that I won Don, 1st from 69 runners for £356
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 : This is a regular thing on my irregular stream lol  heard you did a win paul, as you know i couldnt be around tonight just curious what the bink was
    Posted by The_Don90
    FYP
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 : FYP
    Posted by MattBates
    pmsl

Fao viewers 2 changes to the schedule. Mentioned both on the morning stream nothing to major. 

monday evening session wont happen until further notice. I mentioned on both friday and sunday i had a trail last night with something and didn't expect to be asked back. I've been asked to return next week so assume its still a trial thing but will only effect this session.

Also tuesday morning session will now start at noon instead of 10am. couple of reasons for this, the above means ill get in late but also a couple of family things which came clear was going to make that an issue. 

no other sessions are effected, and as scheduled we go live in 30 mins. 
  • edited April 2015
    Says your offline ?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 : pmsl Fao viewers 2 changes to the schedule. Mentioned both on the morning stream nothing to major.  monday evening session wont happen until further notice. I mentioned on both friday and sunday i had a trail last night with something and didn't expect to be asked back. I've been asked to return next week so assume its still a trial thing but will only effect this session. Also tuesday morning session will now start at noon instead of 10am. couple of reasons for this, the above means ill get in late but also a couple of family things which came clear was going to make that an issue.  no other sessions are effected, and as scheduled we go live in 30 mins. 
    Posted by The_Don90

It says you are offline :(
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 : pmsl Fao viewers 2 changes to the schedule. Mentioned both on the morning stream nothing to major.  monday evening session wont happen until further notice. I mentioned on both friday and sunday i had a trail last night with something and didn't expect to be asked back. I've been asked to return next week so assume its still a trial thing but will only effect this session. Also tuesday morning session will now start at noon instead of 10am. couple of reasons for this, the above means ill get in late but also a couple of family things which came clear was going to make that an issue.  no other sessions are effected, and as scheduled we go live in 30 mins. 
    Posted by The_Don90

It says you are offline :(
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 : It says you are offline :(
    Posted by whitebeast
    not sure why i was defo online at that time. Although admittedly didn't have any viewers showing until about 10 mins after your last post. But i had stream open in background was defo showing up fine for me :S

Did finnish early mix of tilt and tiredness a pretty grim combo so felt standing was the correct decision.
  • edited April 2015
    One more edit to schedule. Friday morning will have the same issue as Tuesday mornings so unfortunetley that also has to be delayed until a noon start. 

Once again the rest is as standard.
  • edited April 2015
    Can you post when your Online as You knew alst night it kept saying offline
  • edited April 2015
    Can you post when your Online as You knew alst night it kept saying offline
    Posted by whitebeast
    Ah rarely check forum when live so just seen this will do so tomorrow for future referance live for another hour atm tho if your still interested
  • edited April 2015
    also to add now im not in stream for future ref if im scheduled as live and offline, pop a wee message in the chat box, ill reply if online and hopefully find a solution. Its pretty handy to know theres an issue if its not showing for people.
  • edited May 2015
    Yo all, big weekend of poker and twitch coming up for me. I'll be starting tonight from around 7:30pm and as usual going til like 1-2am (later if I run deep in something big). Schedule atm looks something like this but will add more if I bust a lot of comps early...

Sky
    7pm - £22bh
    7:45pm - £11bh
    8pm - £33bh
    8:15pm - £11bh
    8:30 £5.50 mini bh
    9pm - £55bh
    9:30pm - £11bh
    10:15pm - £22bh
    10:30pm - £55 turbo bh (MBI)

7:30pm - $22deepstack
    7:40pm - $11 rebuy
    8pm - $11 freezeout
    8:35pm - $55 Saturday Challenge 
    8:45pm - $11 freezeout
    10:02pm - $35 turbo 6max
    11:20pm - $55KO

Stars
    7:30pm - $13ko
    8:30pm - $27ko
    9pm - $11 rebuy
    9:30pm - $27pko
    10:30pm - $11psko

Party
    7:30pm - $100 ($10k GTD) Major
    8:15pm - $35 freezeout ($3k GTD)

================

We'll be going again on Twitch Sunday night too but with a slightly different schedule.
  • edited May 2015
    Cheers to everyone that followed me tonight. It was a pretty nice night :)

Before today the most viewers I've had was in the 50-60 region... tonight I got over 350 viewers! I also got 2nd in an $11 rebuy for $1050, 2nd in the $35 tubro 6max for $600 and a deep run in the $27pko finishing 46/1516 for nearly $200
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Twitch Schedule 2015 --- Big Weekend Grind with Lambert180:
    Cheers to everyone that followed me tonight. It was a pretty nice night :) Before today the most viewers I've had was in the 50-60 region... tonight I got over 350 viewers! I also got 2nd in an $11 rebuy for $1050, 2nd in the $35 tubro 6max for $600 and a deep run in the $27pko finishing 46/1516 for nearly $200
    Posted by Lambert180
    Nice going Paul.
    Just to say your analysis and commentary is the best poker feed I have watched on twitch and others that are maybe new to the game could learn a lot by watching you.
    Lets face it though watching someone play poker online will never be a great spectator sport (although a fair few were watching the EPT feed last night) so keeping it as entertaining/informed as possible is important and you have that balance mate.
    Keep up the good work Paul
    Ray
  • edited May 2015
    Agree on that !  I've learnt a little every time I've watched
     You seem quite natural talking about and Analysing poker ....watch out Tikay ! 
  • edited May 2015
    Cheers to everyone that followed me tonight. It was a pretty nice night :) Before today the most viewers I've had was in the 50-60 region... tonight I got over 350 viewers! I also got 2nd in an $11 rebuy for $1050, 2nd in the $35 tubro 6max for $600 and a deep run in the $27pko finishing 46/1516 for nearly $200
    Posted by Lambert180

not able to watch atm but way to go Paul vwp

• edited May 2015
    so live again today atm 

brand new song request feature type !songrequest into chat followed by a yotube link to add any song you like to the que
  • edited May 2015
    played on your ME table last night for a while think i enjoyed it lol wp gl run well sir
  • edited May 2015
    Cheers for all the positive feedback guys.

Fwiw, if anyone didn't know, you can view past broadcasts from my Twitch profile (Past Broadcasts tab) or just watch the interesting bits (Highlights) which is just the like an hour long (or less) segment of certain broadcasts where I've been on a FT etc. Dunno if it'll interest people with it not being live but here it is anyway.

• edited May 2015
    Cheers for all the positive feedback guys. I'll be back twitching again tonight from 7:30pm with the same schedule as above pretty much, just that Sky's main/mini is £11r and £5r instead of £33bh and £5bh. Fwiw, if anyone didn't know, you can view past broadcasts from my Twitch profile (Past Broadcasts tab) or just watch the interesting bits (Highlights) which is just the like an hour long (or less) segment of certain broadcasts where I've been on a FT etc. Dunno if it'll interest people with it not being live but here it is anyway. http://www.twitch.tv/lambert180/profile
    Posted by Lambert180
    Please can you provide a link to the moment on the turn where you had the lock on the hand before being beaten on the river
  • edited May 2015
    No stream from me tonight guys. Should be back tomorrow but going through a couple of personal things at the moment.