You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Now this is what i call a cooler

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceDiverkingSmall blind £0.02£0.02£1.48ZipadeeBig blind £0.04£0.06£8.91 Your hole cards55   Massoud10Call £0.04£0.10£1.36The_Don90Call £0.04£0.14£12.52kookookooRaise £0.24£0.38£7.62pomfrittesFold    DiverkingCall £0.22£0.60£1.26ZipadeeFold    Massoud10Call £0.20£0.80£1.16The_Don90Call £0.20£1.00£12.32Flop  756   DiverkingBet £0.50£1.50£0.76Massoud10All-in £1.16£2.66£0.00The_Don90Raise £3.00£5.66£9.32kookookooAll-in £7.62£13.28£0.00DiverkingAll-in £0.76£14.04£0.00The_Don90Call £4.62£18.66£4.70DiverkingShow66   Massoud10Show33   The_Don90Show55   kookookooShowKK   Turn  2   River  K   Massoud10WinFlush to the King£5.22 £5.22kookookooWinThree Kings£12.04 £12.04

Comments

• edited April 2015
    sick
    playing live i was once involved in a 4 way all in on the flop
    top set
    middle set
    bottom set
    nut flush draw
    unfortunately that time top set held on and my flush draw didn't get there. But at least i was one of the two that was happy with their hand when the cards were turned up. 

#livepokerisrigged init
  • edited April 2015
    dumb_blond Small blind  30.00 30.00 5130.00
    avfcjb30 Big blind  60.00 90.00 11955.00
      Your hole cards
    • J

hathechewe Fold     
    RevRiver Fold     
    baz4cash Call  60.00 150.00 4220.00
    lelly01 Raise  270.00 420.00 5880.00
    dumb_blond Call  240.00 660.00 4890.00
    avfcjb30 Fold     
    baz4cash Fold     
    Flop

dumb_blond Bet  120.00 780.00 4770.00
    lelly01 Raise  1020.00 1800.00 4860.00
    dumb_blond Call  900.00 2700.00 3870.00
    Turn

dumb_blond All-in  3870.00 6570.00 0.00
    lelly01 All-in  4860.00 11430.00 0.00
    lelly01 Unmatched bet  990.00 10440.00 990.00
    dumb_blond Show
    • J

lelly01 Show
    • A
    • K

River

lelly01 Win Four 5s 10440.00
  • edited April 2015
    Wouldn't say that is too much of a cooler DB but v unlucky :-(
  • edited April 2015
    yes matt i suppose it was only around a 6/1 shot but with the elation  of seeing ak appear when the cards where

turned over against my full house had me switch off mentally and clearing a space to stack the chips only to find myself 

dumped out by a bigger kicker was quite a shock I had to check the hand history before I fully realised what had happened.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler:
    yes matt i suppose it was only around a 6/1 shot but with the elation  of seeing ak appear when the cards where turned over against my full house had me switch off mentally and clearing a space to stack the chips only to find myself  dumped out by a bigger kicker was quite a shock I had to check the hand history before I fully realised what had happened.
    Posted by dumb_blond
    Hmmm... you're right about one thing, DB - your paragraphing is a bit strange.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : Hmmm... you're right about one thing, DB - your paragraphing is a bit strange.
    Posted by Slipwater
    you know what is strange, you thinking anyone has any interest in anything you have to say. The reason behind this is the fact you persist on making out you are clever by correcting grammar or use of punctuation. Hopefully this hits a nerve as you will now understand why no one at work likes you. People have the right to exchange chat on here without you trying to belittle them with your smug remarks. If anything, the only thing belittled by your remarks is your stature.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : you know what is strange, you thinking anyone has any interest in anything you have to say. The reason behind this is the fact you persist on making out you are clever by correcting grammar or use of punctuation. Hopefully this hits a nerve as you will now understand why no one at work likes you. People have the right to exchange chat on here without you trying to belittle them with your smug remarks. If anything, the only thing belittled by your remarks is your stature.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    I should really have left this comment alone, but I'm not great at avoiding a good goading.

I am sure DB knows what I'm talking about. I wasn't correcting her grammar or punctuation - nothing smug about it. She made a post earlier referencing the oddities of her paragraphing, and this is me acknowledging it. She has posted on here for long enough, that if I was going to correct her I would have done it long ago.

Thanks for your interest in what I have to say.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : I should really have left this comment alone, but I'm not great at avoiding a good goading. I am sure DB knows what I'm talking about. I wasn't correcting her grammar or punctuation - nothing smug about it. She made a post earlier referencing the oddities of her paragraphing, and this is me acknowledging it. She has posted on here for long enough, that if I was going to correct her I would have done it long ago. Thanks for your interest in what I have to say.
    Posted by Slipwater
    As usual after your backtracking you end your post by making a moronic statement.
  • edited April 2015
    Firstly yup, that is a sick cooler op, I would also like to give my take on db and slippy'is part of it, please don't go attacking slip for his part in this, as he has politely pointed out db mentioned her paragraph problems on another thread, she can take a joke and gentle ribbing from anyone and give as much in return,  as for slippy he gets enough abuse, mocking, and general banter if you can call it that throughout the forums, I for one love his acerbic comments and would welcome him pointing out if I have spelled something wrong or used it in the wrong context, why? Because I like to learn, and secondly the forum needs people to post and have fun, that's what I am here for, sure you get the odd one who. Bucks the trend and just comes on to attack folk, but isn't that true of life? I hope you can see between the lines and that there is no malice intended. 

Spelling 7/10
    Grammar 6/10
    Punctuation 4/10
    Paragraph use 2/10. :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : I should really have left this comment alone, but I'm not great at avoiding a good goading. I am sure DB knows what I'm talking about. I wasn't correcting her grammar or punctuation - nothing smug about it. She made a post earlier referencing the oddities of her paragraphing, and this is me acknowledging it. She has posted on here for long enough, that if I was going to correct her I would have done it long ago. Thanks for your interest in what I have to say.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Do people do that on here?

News to me.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : As usual after your backtracking you end your post by making a moronic statement.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    No backtracking at all, Dex. I stand by what I say, and as Tom concurred (thanks Tom, for the kind words) this was mentioned elsewhere. Granted, it did not need to be a part of this thread, for which I apologise to Don, but at least what I said had context - you just decided to attack someone without reason, and without much of a riposte beyond your initial outburst.

I don't pick up on everyone's grammar because if I did I'd never have time to respond to colourful commentary such as yours. You'll also note that I didn't correct you for not beginning your opening gambit with a capital letter, just to prove that I allow some things to slide.

You can have that one for free, sir.
  • edited April 2015
    Firstly yup, that is a sick cooler op, I would also like to give my take on db and slippy'is part of it, please don't go attacking slip for his part in this, as he has politely pointed out db mentioned her paragraph problems on another thread, she can take a joke and gentle ribbing from anyone and give as much in return,  as for slippy he gets enough abuse, mocking, and general banter if you can call it that throughout the forums, I for one love his acerbic comments and would welcome him pointing out if I have spelled something wrong or used it in the wrong context, why? Because I like to learn, and secondly the forum needs people to post and have fun, that's what I am here for, sure you get the odd one who. Bucks the trend and just comes on to attack folk, but isn't that true of life? I hope you can see between the lines and that there is no malice intended.  Spelling 7/10 Grammar 6/10 Punctuation 4/10 Paragraph use 2/10. :)
    Posted by tomgoodun
    No cant see it at all. If he gets any stick its because he thinks hes actually clever. Any ribbing of friends etc doesnt come in to it. Most of his posts , other than brown nosing, are outright attacks on peoples comments. If he ever, has a comment of interest then thats fine, but we wont hold our breath. If he has an ounce of intelligence he will know its bad form to belittle others, especially when , trying , to show off.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : No backtracking at all, Dex. I stand by what I say, and as Tom concurred (thanks Tom, for the kind words) this was mentioned elsewhere. Granted, it did not need to be a part of this thread, for which I apologise to Don, but at least what I said had context - you just decided to attack someone without reason, and without much of a riposte beyond your initial outburst. I don't pick up on everyone's grammar because if I did I'd never have time to respond to colourful commentary such as yours. You'll also note that I didn't correct you for not beginning your opening gambit with a capital letter, just to prove that I allow some things to slide. You can have that one for free, sir.
    Posted by Slipwater
    kEep trYIng morON
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : No cant see it at all. If he gets any stick its because he thinks hes actually clever. Any ribbing of friends etc doesnt come in to it. Most of his posts , other than brown nosing, are outright attacks on peoples comments. If he ever, has a comment of interest then thats fine, but we wont hold our breath. If he has an ounce of intelligence he will know its bad form to belittle others, especially when , trying , to show off.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    I don't mind rising to the bait - it's Sunday, and I have nothing more pressing to attend to in the real world, by which I mean away from the relative safety of this forum - because we all know it's easy to say what you're saying from the comfort of your keyboard, isn't it Dex?

I'm a lot of things, but I am not a sycophant, and I certainly have never posted a comment on here with the express intent of ingratiating myself with anyone else. That's not my style. I have made plenty of positive comments, unlike you, who seems to enjoy denigrating conversation more than most. You need only look through your (somewhat limited) list of additions to this forum to discover this.

Have a pleasant evening.
  • edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : I don't mind rising to the bait - it's Sunday, and I have nothing more pressing to attend to in the real world, by which I mean away from the relative safety of this forum - because we all know it's easy to say what you're saying from the comfort of your keyboard, isn't it Dex? I'm a lot of things, but I am not a sycophant, and I certainly have never posted a comment on here with the express intent of ingratiating myself with anyone else. That's not my style. I have made plenty of positive comments, unlike you, who seems to enjoy denigrating conversation more than most. You need only look through your (somewhat limited) list of additions to this forum to discover this. Have a pleasant evening.
    Posted by Slipwater
    You make it so easy for me. Keep it up you silly child.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : You make it so easy for me. Keep it up you silly child.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    Valid retort, Dex.

Care to elaborate on that lengthy diatribe?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : I don't mind rising to the bait - it's Sunday, and I have nothing more pressing to attend to in the real world, by which I mean away from the relative safety of this forum - because we all know it's easy to say what you're saying from the comfort of your keyboard, isn't it Dex? I'm a lot of things, but I am not a sycophant, and I certainly have never posted a comment on here with the express intent of ingratiating myself with anyone else. That's not my style. I have made plenty of positive comments, unlike you, who seems to enjoy denigrating conversation more than most. You need only look through your (somewhat limited) list of additions to this forum to discover this. Have a pleasant evening.
    Posted by Slipwater
    You make it so easy for me. Keep it up you silly child.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : Valid retort, Dex. Care to elaborate on that lengthy diatribe?
    Posted by Slipwater
    Even with the mixed accent its all dross.
  • edited April 2015
    I'm flattered that I am the subject of over fifty percent of your posts, Dex, but feel free to direct your attention elsewhere. I wouldn't want the rest of the forum to miss out on such repartee.
  • edited April 2015
    I'm flattered that I am the subject of over fifty percent of your posts, Dex, but feel free to direct your attention elsewhere. I wouldn't want the rest of the forum to miss out on such repartee.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Im not surprised youre flattered. As a Purveyor of Dross, i see you have never reached these heights before. Try keeping your insults to family, and friends, if you have any for the latter. All other comments , cross border or not, if constructive, are always welcome.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : Im not surprised youre flattered. As a Purveyor of Dross, i see you have never reached these heights before. Try keeping your insults to family, and friends, if you have any for the latter. All other comments , cross border or not, if constructive, are always welcome.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    Don, apologies for the diversion.

Dex - as a courtesy to Don, and in an effort not to further derail his thread, may I suggest that if you wish to continue this intellectual battle, you start a new one elsewhere?

I'll boil the kettle.
  • edited April 2015
    You both really need to get laid.
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Amen.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : Don, apologies for the diversion. Dex - as a courtesy to Don, and in an effort not to further derail his thread, may I suggest that if you wish to continue this intellectual battle, you start a new one elsewhere? I'll boil the kettle.
    Posted by Slipwater
    You like to read, then take note of what others of, in your case, needy ilk, have to say on your approach to others. Begin with Dodinsky and read on. Maybe, unless youre self obsession gets the better of you, in due time you will realize how bad this makes you look.
  • edited April 2015
    So... no new thread then, am I right? If that's the case, I'd suggest your rudeness leapfrogs anything you're accusing me of in this weekend rant.

And I'm not sure where you get the self-obsession from - it would appear your personal reads are as misjudged as your poker ones. I'm obsessed about a lot of things: seventies Al Pacino movies, Liv Boeree, and the smell as I walk past the baker every morning... but not myself.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : No cant see it at all. If he gets any stick its because he thinks hes actually clever. Any ribbing of friends etc doesnt come in to it. Most of his posts , other than brown nosing, are outright attacks on peoples comments. If he ever, has a comment of interest then thats fine, but we wont hold our breath. If he has an ounce of intelligence he will know its bad form to belittle others, especially when , trying , to show off.
    Posted by MadDexter1

yeah, I know this feeling :)

• edited April 2015
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

says you... lolololol
  • edited April 2015

I dnt nead no proffessur to tel me that I cnt spel,

And for the record, leave mi gramma outta this, shes over 80 now.

@slippy... ur photo on `t avatar thing reminds me when I first got drunk on olde English cider and then had a strawberry angel delight.

My shirt looked a lot like yours....

Keep it real guys xx

• edited April 2015
    I dnt nead no proffessur to tel me that I cnt spel, And for the record, leave mi gramma outta this, shes over 80 now. @slippy... ur photo on `t avatar thing reminds me when I first got drunk on olde English cider and then had a strawberry angel delight. My shirt looked a lot like yours.... Keep it real guys xx
    Posted by davelufc

I'm not even gunna go there :)