You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Now this is what i call a cooler

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler:
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : I'm not even gunna go there :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Its a Yorkshire thing,,

Gotta keep these weirdo deep fried kangaroo/ mars bar eating people in check innit,,

• edited April 2015
    So... no new thread then, am I right? If that's the case, I'd suggest your rudeness leapfrogs anything you're accusing me of in this weekend rant. And I'm not sure where you get the self-obsession from - it would appear your personal reads are as misjudged as your poker ones. I'm obsessed about a lot of things: seventies Al Pacino movies, Liv Boeree, and the smell as I walk past the baker every morning... but not myself.
    Posted by Slipwater
    The reason you cant see where the self-obsession remark comes from, is because YOURE TOO SELF OBSESSED. 
    Try moving that picture of you out of your line of view and try reading your own posts , but dont doze off.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : The reason you cant see where the self-obsession remark comes from, is because YOURE TOO SELF OBSESSED.  Try moving that picture of you out of your line of view and try reading your own posts , but dont doze off.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    You missed an apostrophe there mush.........

Whats the number for 999 ?

This is getting serious,,,,,,
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : The reason you cant see where the self-obsession remark comes from, is because YOURE TOO SELF OBSESSED.  Try moving that picture of you out of your line of view and try reading your own posts , but dont doze off.
    Posted by MadDexter1
    You gotta love those capital letters. I'd love to fix this for you, but it seems that Dave got here before I did.

And Dave - I've never tried a deep-fried Mars. How stereotypical of you!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Now this is what i call a cooler : Its a Yorkshire thing,, Gotta keep these weirdo deep fried kangaroo/ mars bar eating people in check innit,,
    Posted by davelufc

Tough choice for me here.... trying to decide if we can be friends
    1) I like you and yr darnt road from me
    2) but.... You support Leeds (dirtyyyyyy leeds)
    3) Another time