You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2):
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : Thank you for your reply Tikay As you say....in the main.....everything goes smothly, however, (Partly my fault) and due to UKOPS it was beyond our control. It's been very rare that things go wrong and I/we really appreciate Tikay & Sky's support evey Month and over the last few years. lelly is away on holiday so I will see if the Free entry can be arranged for another night and let you know in due course. Once again as always I/we thank you for your continued support.  
    Posted by POKERTREV

I think the best thing I can do is to exclude lelly from the list for Friday 17th April, UNLESS you tell me otherwise. If I leave her entry in, and she cannot play, that would be a waste of money, and cause, potentially, upset, which is the last thing you or I want.

She will then have that Free Entry up her sleeve for any night that best suits her. And I hope she wins it when she does.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : I think the best thing I can do us to exclude lelly from the list for Friday 17th April, UNLESS you tell me otherwise. If I leave her entry in, and she cannot play, that would be a waste of money, and cause, potentially, upset, which is the last thing you or I want. She will then have that Free Entry up her sleeve for any night that best suits her. And I hope she wins it when she does.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Agreed - I will let you know when she wishes to have the free entry on an alternative night -

Always a pleasure sir - thank you again.
  • edited April 2015
    ty for your replies tikay & trev you are both gents i will pass this on to lelly01 & ask her to read your replies & to ask for what she wants which i think will be to ask for a seat the following friday after her birthday but i know that you need to hear that from her & not me so i will ask her to post on this thread with her reply asap thanks again guys for all your help & hard work please don't think that it's not appreciated because it is i just know how much lelly01 was looking forward to play a big friday night bounty hunter but just not on her birthday night out lol
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : I think the best thing I can do is to exclude lelly from the list for Friday 17th April, UNLESS you tell me otherwise. If I leave her entry in, and she cannot play, that would be a waste of money, and cause, potentially, upset, which is the last thing you or I want. She will then have that Free Entry up her sleeve for any night that best suits her. And I hope she wins it when she does.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thank you for your comments tikay,i do realise its isnt an error on your or trevors part,but as TENTENTEN says its my birthday friday the 17th and i have commitments that night...is it possible to defer the bh for an extra week til the 24th please? ty in advance lelly x
  • edited April 2015
    ty for your replies tikay & trev you are both gents i will pass this on to lelly01 & ask her to read your replies & to ask for what she wants which i think will be to ask for a seat the following friday after her birthday but i know that you need to hear that from her & not me so i will ask her to post on this thread with her reply asap thanks again guys for all your help & hard work please don't think that it's not appreciated because it is i just know how much lelly01 was looking forward to play a big friday night bounty hunter but just not on her birthday night out lol
    Posted by TENTENTEN
    No worries 10-10-10, and thank you.

As long as she lets either Trev or myself know, that will be just fine.

Wish her a happy birthday from me, please.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : thank you for your comments tikay,i do realise its isnt an error on your or trevors part,but as TENTENTEN says its my birthday friday the 17th and i have commitments that night...is it possible to defer the bh for an extra week til the 24th please? ty in advance lelly x
    Posted by lelly01

I will sort that lelly, thank you for your patience and understanding, you ran a bit bad there.

All assuming I remember of course. I have been known to forget things......
  • edited April 2015
    ty for your reply tikay you are a ledge lol
  • edited April 2015

Hi all.

Just to keep you in the loop, I sent a note up to Head Office this morning requesting (amongst others) the following Free Entries;

Friday 17th April 

£2,500 G’tee Bounty Hunter @ 21.30   

“lyonsbon06” 

“Boxster” 

“POKERTREV”  

Friday 24th April 

£2,500 G’tee Bounty Hunter @ 21.30  

“lelly01”

Once again, apologies all did not quite go to plan last week.
  • edited April 2015
    Hi all. Just to keep you in the loop, I sent a note up to Head Office this morning requesting (amongst others) the following Free Entries; Friday 17 th April   £2,500 G’tee Bounty Hunter @ 21.30      “lyonsbon06”   “Boxster”   “POKERTREV”     Friday 24 th April   £2,500 G’tee Bounty Hunter @ 21.30    “lelly01” Once again, apologies all did not quite go to plan last week.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you very much for sorting Tikay - much appreciated.
  • edited April 2015

Correction Trev - trying to sort it.

Lets wait & see if it all goes to plan first.

I'm sure it will, but one way & another, it's been that sort of week. ;)

You should have seen the mess I got into with the UKOPS Forum Comp I ran, jeez.
  • edited April 2015
    Correction Trev - trying to sort it. Lets wait & see if it all goes to plan first. I'm sure it will, but one way & another, it's been that sort of week. ;) You should have seen the mess I got into with the UKOPS Forum Comp I ran, jeez.
    Posted by Tikay10
    HaHa - I know the feeling sir....too many things to do & so little time to do it in.

On Friday & Saturday I had a nightmare...everything & anything that could go wrong did.....and to top it all off....an early morning trip to Worcestershire ended up somewhere near Evasham due to a very dubious sat nav. :)

But we do what we do cause we love doing it, even though there are some pitfalls along the way...

Anyway, best of luck to you sir...onwards & upwards.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : Thank you very much for sorting Tikay - much appreciated.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    thank you  kindly tikay xx

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Friday Orfordable League (April Week 2) : thank you  kindly tikay xx
    Posted by lelly01
    Lelly  ... have a great birthday  ... where's my invite to your party ;)