You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wrong information yet again on sky poker lobbys? is it just me or is this happening alot

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    your right what u say nuggy but a person said he came top 7 and didnt get his seat
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Wrong information yet again on sky poker lobbys? is it just me or is this happening alot:
    thanks for sorting that tikay  sorry if i sounded a lil harsh on the customer care team im sure they have to deal with alot and they do there very best to sort out the problem just the red mist goes down when i see something like that i posted when i was in a bad mood my appologies
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Thanks Steve, & yes, I fully understand about that horrible "red mist" thing, especially when we have got a lip on.

I do just think that Customer Care get unfairly abused, to be honest. It's not a nice, or easy job, far from it, & none of them are "dedicated" to poker queries, they have to multi-task on all the products. Often, they can seek advice from the Poker Team, or their CC colleagues, but in the evening, I would guess there are not many other staff around. They can READ all the nasty comments directed at them on here, but they are not allowed to defend themselves, so it's a bit unfair imo. They are just ordinary people, going to work & doing their job as best as they are able, like you or me.

If someone gave me 100 different jobs to choose from, including being a Customer Care agent, I know what would be 100th on my list!

Anyway, I appreciated your post.

I should add that there was an error in the Satellite Template, & no, this should not happen. People do make mistakes from time to time, though. Hopefully, not too often, of course.       

• edited April 2015
    CLIVE:
    Er, I'll tell you the worst job I ever had.
    DEREK:
    What was that?
    CLIVE:
    The worst job I ever had was with Jayne Mansfield. You know, she was a fantastic bird, you know .....
    DEREK:
    Yeah, yeah.
    CLIVE:
    ..... huge bum, and everything like that, but I had the terrible job of retrieving lobsters from her bum.
    DEREK:
    Really? Bloody hell, that must have been a task.
    CLIVE:
    Well, it was quite a task 'cause she had a big bum .....
    DEREK:
    Well, I remember.
    CLIVE:
    ..... and they were big lobsters.

peter cook and dudley moore.

• edited April 2015
    ^ Haha - one of the few you can post!