You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails!

edited May 2015 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

We have had a lot of queries coming through to Customer Care in regards to the Sky Bet Club Freerolls. Quite a few of you are saying that you haven't received the e-mail which contains the password.

Please can you check:
1) That you haven't turned off communications via e-mail from Sky Poker/Sky Bet.
2) That the e-mail address on your account is correct.

Everyone that meets the qualifying criteria for this Promotion will be sent the e-mail from us, it is one of the above two barriers stopping you from receiving it.

Many Thanks,
Sky Kirsty

Comments

• edited April 2015
    ... and make sure that your email client is not 'junking' them (either locally or at your mail server you collect from).
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails!:
    ... and make sure that your email client is not 'junking' them (either locally or at your mail server you collect from).
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    That too! Thanks :)
  • edited April 2015
    Hi How do you qualify to be a member of the sky bet club. Cant find it in promos.

• edited April 2015
    Pls ignore message above. Found it

• edited April 2015
    kirsty,
    Dont recall ever receiving emails from skybet but get plenty from skypoker and this year like last I never get the emails with the password so always end up talking to customer help. Just a thought but is it because i exclude myself from skyvegas that i dont get the emails?
    Bill
  • edited April 2015
    kirsty, Dont recall ever receiving emails from skybet but get plenty from skypoker and this year like last I never get the emails with the password so always end up talking to customer help. Just a thought but is it because i exclude myself from skyvegas that i dont get the emails? Bill
    Posted by wartic
    nope.
  • edited April 2015
    or just wait till someone gives out the password,like last week,and become another farce like last week
  • edited April 2015
    or just wait till someone gives out the password,like last week,and become another farce like last week
    Posted by CHILLIE
    and then get ur  post removed for mentioning it.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails!:
    Hey guys, We have had a lot of queries coming through to Customer Care in regards to the  Sky Bet Club Freerolls.  Quite a few of you are saying that you haven't received the e-mail which contains the password. Please can you check: 1) That you haven't turned off communications via e-mail from Sky Poker/Sky Bet. 2) That the e-mail address on your account is correct. Everyone that meets the qualifying criteria for this Promotion will be sent the e-mail from us, it is one of the above two barriers stopping you from receiving it. Many Thanks, Sky Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    I contacted CS last week and they said everything was set up.

But i still haven't received an email or text
  • edited April 2015
    why is it not  set up so if you've qualified it allows you to join if not refuses you entry

as per the earn 10 points the last 24hours etc  type registration
  • edited April 2015

Not had email with password either, have met staking requirements and everything is set up correctly
    I get emails from skybet most days with price boosta etc but never got password for freeroll..
  • edited April 2015
    Not had email with password either, have met staking requirements and everything is set up correctly I get emails from skybet most days with price boosta etc but never got password for freeroll..
    Posted by FINS
    Same as this. Any chance of Sky double checking things at their end please?
  • edited April 2015
    no email 4 me either, strange how they always manage 2 send the sky vegas emails though, haha
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by CHILLIE
    thought it was a bit strange there were so many runners. they should just enter every1 who qualified automatically.
  • edited April 2015
    kirsty, Dont recall ever receiving emails from skybet but get plenty from skypoker and this year like last I never get the emails with the password so always end up talking to customer help. Just a thought but is it because i exclude myself from skyvegas that i dont get the emails? Bill
    Posted by wartic
    Hi Bill,

It is Sky Bet that will send out the password e-mail. Anyone that gets a Sky Bet Club credit will e-mailed every Monday, did you receive yours this week?

Sky Kirsty
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : I contacted CS last week and they said everything was set up. But i still haven't received an email or text
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH

Hi Dunmidosh,

If you qualified to be part of the Sky Bet Club, you would have received the e-mail on Monday. Double check that you definitely get comms from Sky Bet as that would stop you from getting the e-mail.

SMS reminders are sent out on the Sunday, ahead of the freerolls.

Kirsty
  • edited April 2015
    Not had email with password either, have met staking requirements and everything is set up correctly I get emails from skybet most days with price boosta etc but never got password for freeroll..
    Posted by FINS
    Hi Fins,

The password was sent in Monday's Sky Bet Club e-mail to customers who met the entry requirements. 

Double check the e-mail as the password is in the body of the text.

Kirsty
  • edited April 2015
    Hello all,

Everyone that is in the Sky Bet Club and is credited on a Monday receives an email.  Within this email is information about the Sky Bet Club freeroll including the password.  

If you get credited and do not receive this email that usually means:
    1. You are opted out of comms
    2. You have previously self-excluded on one of our products
    3.  Your contact details (email address) is not up to date
    4.  The email has bounced or moved to your junk folder

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited April 2015
    why is it not  set up so if you've qualified it allows you to join if not refuses you entry   as per the earn 10 points the last 24hours etc  type registration
    Posted by dumb_blond
    Hi Dumb,

Thanks for the feedback. We usually use the sending out of passwords in emails when we are rewarding players for using other Sky products. 

Kirsty
  • edited April 2015

Everyone that is in the Sky Bet Club and is credited on a Monday receives an email.  Within this email is information about the Sky Bet Club freeroll including the password.  

If you get credited and do not receive this email that usually means:

1. You are opted out of comms

2. You have previously self-excluded on one of our products

3. Your contact details (email address) is not up to date

4. The email has bounced or moved to your junk folder

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Hi Fins, The password was sent in Monday's Sky Bet Club e-mail to customers who met the entry requirements.  Double check the e-mail as the password is in the body of the text. Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty

Hello,

The password is actually just underneath the main message/body of the email in it's own separate section beneath the email.  There will be a Sky Bet Club image along with details of the freeroll including the password.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited April 2015
    why is it not  set up so if you've qualified it allows you to join if not refuses you entry   as per the earn 10 points the last 24hours etc  type registration
    Posted by dumb_blond

Hi Dumb,

Thanks for the feedback. We usually use the sending out of passwords in emails when we are rewarding players for using other Sky products. 

Kirsty

hi dumb------ 
    Kirsty I've seen cat fights started with greetings like that
    db or blondie would have come over a bit better
    for all you might be telling the truth  
  • edited April 2015
    OK so the password has not been sent out!

How can 161 people be registered?

Below is the reply from Customer Services

I also checked with my email provider who say no emails have been received apart from billing & customer service replies.

I am confused!!!

Craig B Response via email on 22/04/2015 11.09 AM

Thanks for your E-mail. I have looked into your account and can see that you have qualified for the SkyBet Freeroll. Unfortunately i am unable to provide the password at this moment in time as it still is yet to be sent out to those who qualify.

From viewing your account, i cannot see a reason why you would not receive the password when it is sent out, as all the signs on our side show that you are set up to receive E-mail from ourselves, i would advise that you also check any Spam/junk e-mail inbox that you have. 
  • edited April 2015
    OK so the password has not been sent out! How can 161 people be registered? Below is the reply from Customer Services I also checked with my email provider who say no emails have been received apart from billing & customer service replies. I am confused!!! Craig B Response via email on 22/04/2015 11.09 AM Thanks for your E-mail . I have looked into your account and can see that you have qualified for the SkyBet Freeroll. Unfortunately i am unable to provide the password at this moment in time as it still is yet to be sent out to those who qualify. From viewing your account, i cannot see a reason why you would not receive the password when it is sent out, as all the signs on our side show that you are set up to receive E-mail from ourselves, i would advise that you also check any Spam/junk e-mail inbox that you have.  
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Hi, it has been sent out - I got it on Monday (as I do every Monday when I qualify for a free bet token). And I just registered for the freeroll using the information within that email.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Hi, it has been sent out - I got it on Monday (as I do every Monday when I qualify for a free bet token). And I just registered for the freeroll using the information within that email.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    So someone has not been telling the truth!

and I still have no password! or text message

Dear suits please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : So someone has not been telling the truth! and I still have no password! or text message Dear suits please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    ffuuckking farce!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : So someone has not been telling the truth! and I still have no password! or text message Dear suits please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    massive +1 2 this
  • edited April 2015
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Strange! I edited my post above and put in a small snapshot of the email I received mid-afternoon Monday (which I get every week I qualify).

• edited April 2015
    I've still not recieved this weeks text or email,
    can someone help?
  • edited April 2015
    I've still not recieved this weeks text or email, can someone help?
    Posted by poppy765
     if it`s like last week i got a txt with the password about an hour or so before the tourney started