You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails!

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Hey Guess What?

Its Monday!   NO EMAIL!!!!!

Now There's a Surprise!!!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails!:
    Hey Guess What? Its Monday!   NO EMAIL!!!!! Now There's a Surprise!!!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    For the first time (as far as I can remember) I didn't get my Free Bet email either.
    I did get the text (for the first time as I only enabled it at the weekend). It contains only the free bet details, not the freeroll password.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : For the first time (as far as I can remember) I didn't get my Free Bet email either. I did get the text (for the first time as I only enabled it at the weekend). It contains only the free bet details, not the freeroll password.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Me too, I doubt the email has been sent out yet as only a handful registered.
  • edited April 2015
    Qualified for every SBC Freeroll.This is the 1st time i have had no email.
    What is going on ????.
  • edited April 2015
    Dear Suits,

Will this be sorted out by Sunday?

Any promotion is nice to receive, but to be honest

having spent the last three weeks chasing your flag ship promotion i'm wondering whether its worth it.

Could someone please let us know what is happening?

Thank You
  • edited April 2015
    Dear Suits, Will this be sorted out by Sunday? Any promotion is nice to receive, but to be honest having spent the last three weeks chasing your flag ship promotion i'm wondering whether its worth it. Could someone please let us know what is happening? Thank You
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    I have received the last 2 on the Monday, but this week no email, I'm sure it will be sorted out before the tourney starts, if not I'm sure the world will keep spinning and we will survive the "I can't get in a freeroll apocalypse"  gl if you get It ;))

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : I have received the last 2 on the Monday, but this week no email, I'm sure it will be sorted out before the tourney starts, if not I'm sure the world will keep spinning and we will survive the "I can't get in a freeroll apocalypse"  gl if you get It ;))
    Posted by Snuffer
    I Agree Free Rolls are an added bonus.

However, If a promotion is up in lights and promises a return for meeting betting requirements.

When it doesn't happen for three consecutive weeks, Am I being harsh for being a tad ticked off?

I have met the requirement tenfold +

So the free roll has actually cost over £250

Losing 861 was bad enough but now if you can't trust the promotions, is it not worth considering, why bother taking part?

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : I Agree Free Rolls are an added bonus. However, If a promotion is up in lights and promises a return for meeting betting requirements. When it doesn't happen for three consecutive weeks, Am I being harsh for being a tad ticked off? I have met the requirement tenfold + So the free roll has actually cost over £250 Losing 861 was bad enough but now if you can't trust the promotions, is it not worth considering, why bother taking part?
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Whilst I agree the promo doesn't appear to have gone as smoothly as possible, the bit in bold is a ridiculous comment.
  • edited April 2015
    Dear Suits, Will this be sorted out by Sunday? Any promotion is nice to receive, but to be honest having spent the last three weeks chasing your flag ship promotion i'm wondering whether its worth it. Could someone please let us know what is happening? Thank You
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Hi 

You should get an SMS on Sunday so for everyone, and to repleat previous comments, please remember to check...

- You have a mobile number on your account
    - Your phone number is correct in contact details
    - You are contactable for marketing
    - You have not unsubcribed or selected stop to SMSs
    - You dont have email in junk folder (for future occurences when it is email)

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Hi  You should get an SMS on Sunday so for everyone, and to repleat previous comments, please remember to check... - You have a mobile number on your account - Your phone number is correct in contact details - You are contactable for marketing - You have not unsubcribed or selected stop to SMSs - You dont have email in junk folder (for future occurences when it is email) Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Hi,

Please see a few replies above the posts from myself, snuffer & Stevemax. There appears to be an issue with this week's email. For the first time I haven't received anything this week via email. I don't run anti-spam on any of my mail servers or clients, so 'junk' is never a concern for me.

I'm not overly concerned, as I still get my free bet token, but it is unusual - and of course the additional bonus of the freeroll password being within that email is therefore missed.
    Just pointing it out.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Hi  You should get an SMS on Sunday so for everyone, and to repleat previous comments, please remember to check... - You have a mobile number on your account - Your phone number is correct in contact details - You are contactable for marketing - You have not unsubcribed or selected stop to SMSs - You dont have email in junk folder (for future occurences when it is email) Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    I checked with customer services the first week.

They acknowleged everything was set up correctly

I still haven't received an email or text

along with Pixie and several others

I have no confidence an SMS will arrive

Can you not just enter me as happened last week?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : I checked with customer services the first week. They acknowleged everything was set up correctly I still haven't received an email or text along with Pixie and several others I have no confidence an SMS will arrive Can you not just enter me as happened last week?
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    You havent got an email or text because they havent been sent yet.

There should be an SMS on Sunday thought.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Whilst I agree the promo doesn't appear to have gone as smoothly as possible, the bit in bold is a ridiculous comment.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Riddiculous could also be used to describe your alias but I wouldn't stoop that low!

To enter the free roll you had to wager on skybet

I wagered £250 on skybet therefore it cost me that, to gain entry to the freeroll

I didn't receive anything promised in the promotion for my wagers so I'm ticked off.

If you didn't wager you didn't get in! so it wasn't a free roll it was a promotion to boost activity and increase awareness for Sky bet

I respect your poker knowledge but dont appreciate your definition of riddiculous
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Riddiculous could also be used to describe your alias but I wouldn't stoop that low! To enter the free roll you had to wager on skybet I wagered £250 on skybet therefore it cost me that, to gain entry to the freeroll I didn't receive anything promised in the promotion for my wagers so I'm ticked off. If you didn't wager you didn't get in! so it wasn't a free roll it was a promotion to boost activity and increase awareness for Sky bet I respect your poker knowledge but dont appreciate your definition of riddiculous
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    You either put £250 worth of bets on purposely to gain entry into a tournament where the top prize is £250 and there would be 1000+ runners, which if that is the case then it's ridiculous I'm sure you'll agree. Especially as it was £25 you needed to wager to be eligible.

Or, you put £250 worth of bets on cos that is what you were gonna do anyway, in which case the tournament has cost you nothing to enter, cos those bets were going on regardless of any promotion.

I'm not sure what my alias or poker knowledge (lol) has got to do with anything.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : You havent got an email or text because they havent been sent yet. There should be an SMS on Sunday thought. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    If emails have not been sent how have 20 or so players registered for the freeroll ????.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : If emails have not been sent how have 20 or so players registered for the freeroll ????.
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    They are not the most imaginative passwords going by the last two weeks so I'm guessing they just guessed it!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : You havent got an email or text because they havent been sent yet. There should be an SMS on Sunday thought. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    I was promised an email / text the first two weeks and it did not happen!

So what happens if the text doesn't come through Sunday?

And Yes, I have three emails from customer services saying my details are in order!

Once is forgiveable but three times is a curse
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : I was promised an email and text the first two weeks and it did not happen! So what happens if the text doesn't come through Sunday? And Yes i have three emails from customer services saying my details are in order!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Worry about it on Sunday and then contact CC if it doesn't come through and I'm sure you will be manually entered, in the mean time chill out and relax, is it really worth getting worked up over a freeroll? If the answer is yes I pity you.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Bet Club - Check your e-mails! : Worry about it on Sunday and then contact CC if it doesn't come through and I'm sure you will be manually entered, in the mean time chill out and relax, is it really worth getting worked up over a freeroll? If the answer is yes I pity you.
    Posted by Snuffer
    Listen to this man.
  • edited May 2015
    Less than 20 minutes to go
    and no email text or password has been received.
  • edited May 2015
    Less than 20 minutes to go and no email text or password has been received.
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Got a text at 1pm, best get on to CC, GL.
  • edited May 2015
    Less than 20 minutes to go and no email text or password has been received.
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Same as this. Does anyone know the password?
  • edited May 2015
    Contact support lads they are really helpful.... i got password with no fuss

• edited May 2015
    Please Sky 

every week has been the same problem

How many times would you expect to be reasonable?

I have received a PM about forum behaviour but I don't think I have done anything wrong.

I entered the promotion in good faith and every week I am expected to chase CS.

Please register me

or accept seven days notice to close my account

Thank You
  • edited May 2015
    Didn't make the tournament!

I was told by CS that my telephone number was missing.

Yet it was quoted as being correct in the email I received prior to this weeks competition.

I am flabberghasted

Good Luck to all going to Vegas

I hope you all cash big!
  • edited May 2015
    Strangely ... This week I didn't receive any communication about the freeroll. I got my Super6 email on Friday, and I got my Sky Bet Club £20 token text message earlier in the week (but not the usual email).

• edited May 2015
    Please Sky  every week has been the same problem How many times would you expect to be reasonable? I have received a PM about forum behaviour but I don't think I have done anything wrong. I entered the promotion in good faith and every week I am expected to chase CS. Please register me or accept seven days notice to close my account Thank You
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Shame your leaving sky over a freeroll, bet the suits are quaking in their boots, GL in the future, btw I finished 16th for 25 notes :)
  • edited May 2015
    Got the free bet token email today so back to normal it seems after last week's blip.

• edited May 2015
    dont want to of topic but why has the weekly free bet been reduced to a maximum of £20 now? because the email  i got cant make head nor tail of it!!!!!
  • edited May 2015
    dont want to of topic but why has the weekly free bet been reduced to a maximum of £20 now? because the email  i got cant make head nor tail of it!!!!!
    Posted by neil1970
    There's a thread in the betting section about this, see here