You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SITNGO LOBBY GONE MAD

Why is the sit n go lobby ten minutes behind time---it keeps saying there are 3 or 4 places left in a tournie when the floppin thing is full--whats dat all about----eh?------eh?----well-----what?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    are you still having these problems oynutter?
  • edited January 2010
    hi Rich--yeh--it's weird, but I think it might happen to everyone--the sitngo's come up in the lobby, and if you click on one that says 4 players registered, nearly every time you try to register, it's actually full---Seems like the whole lobby is a few minutes behind reality---just gets annoying at busy times--When a tournament is full, it takes a good few minutes for it to say so in the lobby, so people keep trying to register for tournies that have already started--- As if we are not wound up enough already--lol---Is this designed to make us angry and play on tilt---I'm floppin MAD!!  I tell you!!----lol
  • edited January 2010
    ok thanks for the info oynutter.

i'll pass this thread on to the poker team so that they can take a look.
  • edited January 2010
    I've seen this lagging malarkey a couple of times on the website. It's almost as if the server side code is struggling to read a massive database or file. Or perhaps it is a caching issue on the server? I know the standard reply is "clear your history and cookies" but in this case, it's obviously a server side problem.

Incidentally, i assume that this new downloadable client will include a login and lobby so that it is stand-alone? It would seem pretty pointless to install a poker client and then require a web browser open in order to login and register for games. Also, will the Flash client remain an option or will it be gradually phased out?
  • edited January 2010
    "Also, will the Flash client remain an option or will it be gradually phased out?"---phased out!---lol---it will be dumped in the fluppin bog mate--where it belongs!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SITNGO LOBBY GONE MAD:
    "Also, will the Flash client remain an option or will it be gradually phased out?"---phased out!---lol---it will be dumped in the fluppin bog mate--where it belongs!
    Posted by oynutter
    Ermmm, i might be wrong...but from what i understand, the "new" software will be based on Adobe Air, which is most likely a Flash client but setup so that it gets installed on the pc rather than launching from a web browser. Hopefully i am WRONG, otherwise you will be very disappointed with the download...
  • edited January 2010
    eeerrrmmm--yes--you might be wrong--would'nt that be strange?