You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS?:
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : you must be a manual labourer working 100-120 hours a week. ps.  i guess you wion't get this.
    Posted by aussie09
    na i don't unfortunately
  • edited May 2015
    Can you 100% say that you trust skys RNG then? I mean life is too short if you're in a manual labour job working 50-60 hours a week, but if you're sat on a chair as an 'analyst' talking bolox for a few hours a day then play a few rounds of golf then it's not too bad.
    Posted by kebawo

NOT YOU

YOU
  • edited May 2015
    Can you 100% say that you trust skys RNG then? I mean life is too short if you're in a manual labour job working 50-60 hours a week, but if you're sat on a chair as an 'analyst' talking bolox for a few hours a day then play a few rounds of golf then it's not too bad.
    Posted by kebawo

There is nothing wrong with a little healthy scepticism, but to keep banging on about the same thing time and time again gets a little stale.

I’ve played enough live poker over the years to be confident of the legitimacy of the online game.

And as an aside, I have never played golf and I’m not an analyst, so you’re talking about you, right?

• edited May 2015

nothing to do with this thread...

how do you spell pillock?

i will google it.

as you were.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : ah... immature someone who never plays very well certain that you are better than average a sufferer from road rage male
    Posted by aussie09
    You got 1 wrong ;)

To Kebawo:

Can anyone say 100% that any site isn't rigged?! 
    Seriously tho, SKY are well known for being a small fish in a big pond on the poker side (sofware). If they can manage to control the RNG with limited funds - can you imagine what the bigger set ups could achieve IF poker sites gained any sort of benifit from doing so.

edit to say - I wouldn't play if I thought for 1 min it was.
  • edited May 2015

hey dodevu, will you be posting more today or tomorrow?

• edited May 2015
    I'm convinced this hhyyrdtr guy is an undercover mod/wants to be a mod and constantly pressing F5 every two secs as any thread that has a hint of unfairness/corruptness he NEEDS to have his say. But yeah it's true 6 years for an RNG test is unreal, I went to live chat and they said they do it every year but I doubt that have a clue what they're talking about.
    Posted by kebawo
    What you don't realise, is that every time I defend Sky on threads as stupid as yours was yesterday, they put me in the Roller for free.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : What you don't realise, is that every time I defend Sky on threads as stupid as yours was yesterday, they put me in the Roller for free.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Blue touch paper - check

lighter - check

• edited May 2015
    hey dodevu, will you be posting more today or tomorrow?
    Posted by aussie09

What is your point? 

Don't think we should be swaying from OP, as his post makes alot of sense.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : What is your point?  Don't think we should be swaying from OP, as his post makes alot of sense.
    Posted by kebawo

GOTCHA

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : What is your point?  Don't think we should be swaying from OP, as his post makes alot of sense.
    Posted by kebawo

how easy was that?

you are kebawo right?

i asked dodewu a question, not you.  dodewu is not your ID.  dodewu is somone on another site posting hate against many poker sites.  i asked you yesterday and again today whether you are the same person.  you never replied.

now i asked dodewu.

and look, kebawo answers.

GOTCHA

i knew it was you.

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: SKY'S RNG TESTED? WHO KNOWS? : how easy was that? you are kebawo right? i asked dodewu a question, not you.  dodewu is not your ID.  dodewu is somone on another site posting hate against many poker sites.  i asked you yesterday and again today whether you are the same person.  you never replied. now i asked dodewu. and look, kebawo answers. GOTCHA i knew it was you.
    Posted by aussie09
    must be on drugs...

u HAVE to be on benefits with this amount of F5 going on...
  • edited May 2015
    even a 9k post IDONKCALLU before he deleted his post just said he thinks sky might be rigged for action on the cash tables...
  • edited May 2015

so easy.

in sales, that was called an "indirect alternative close".

and you bought it.

so easy, so funny.

• edited May 2015
    even a 9k post IDONKCALLU before he deleted his post just said he thinks sky might be rigged for action on the cash tables...
    Posted by kebawo
    IDCU is known around these parts for speaking twaddle ;)
  • edited May 2015
    so easy. in sales, that was called an "indirect alternative close". and you bought it. so easy, so funny.
    Posted by aussie09
    I don't know what you're trying to get at lol
  • edited May 2015

your posts on forum elsewhere show a history of complaining about rigged sites.  i have no need to list them all.  a history of questions over rng's.  a history of being barred and a history of moving sites. 

i am fairly certain that you also have a history here on skypoker much more than your new posts have revealed so far.

• edited May 2015
    Hi Guys,

Since this discussion has become off topic, the thread will now be closed.