You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone else feeling a little uneasy?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Anyone else feeling a little uneasy?:
    Uneasy with the said players I.e myself... I think you all need to understand one thing.you can never have multiple accounts on sky.you join with your passport.which is a legal documents and that's it.made you feel uneasy...you lot made me feel uneasy by not waiting until Dan told you straight... And coming to a conclusion.I think you will find from now on no one can now sit at the same table from the same I.p address which has made it better for all. I have every right to play freeholds when I deposit 30.00 a day on average,more most days. I know it's a forum,but I think you should of waited until it was sorted.if most of you had common sense,you would know you cannot have multiple accounts,so stop being silly to think you can.
    Posted by hotflush67
    Both highlighted parts are wrong.

People have a right to highlight situations where something doesn't look right and if I recall noboday named names.

The forum have been quite good at highlighting certain players that have been multi accounting.

Glad you have been found not to been one of them.

• edited May 2015
    ^ I am sorry you feel aggrieved and glad all is sorted, but you are sadly mistaken with your last statement, calling people silly is inflammatory and derogatory IMO, anyway good luck on the felt.
  • edited May 2015
    Uneasy with the said players I.e myself... I think you all need to understand one thing.you can never have multiple accounts on sky.you join with your passport.which is a legal documents and that's it.made you feel uneasy...you lot made me feel uneasy by not waiting until Dan told you straight... And coming to a conclusion.I think you will find from now on no one can now sit at the same table from the same I.p address which has made it better for all. I have every right to play freeholds when I deposit 30.00 a day on average,more most days. I know it's a forum,but I think you should of waited until it was sorted.if most of you had common sense,you would know you cannot have multiple accounts,so stop being silly to think you can.
    Posted by hotflush67
    People in the past have had multiple accounts, and I have no doubt, that people in the future will attempt to do so.

Since you used your boyfriends account to post one of your rants, and then deleted it, then I think that I had every right to feel uneasy.

Dan has certainly not told me straight as you so ungraciously put it.

I have tried to be gracious in your boyfriends post, I suggest you could maybe try to do the same.
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by hotflush67
    You posted something on the forum under a different alias, then snap deleted it.

I think we had every reason to raise an eyebrow.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Anyone else feeling a little uneasy? : You posted something on the forum under a different alias, then snap deleted it. I think we had every reason to raise an eyebrow.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Just to ask the question if i may... if 2 people share a computer and indeed both have there aliases in the login boxes as i think skydan mentioned...then how can they both play the same table and the same tourney? 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Anyone else feeling a little uneasy? : Just to ask the question if i may... if 2 people share a computer and indeed both have there aliases in the login boxes as i think skydan mentioned...then how can they both play the same table and the same tourney? 
    Posted by vinny67
    i think they share the same IP address and play on different computers
  • edited May 2015
    Ok questions to answer:

1) You cannot play ring games from the same IP address, it has never been permitted
    2) You can play tournaments and SnGs from the same IP address (we monitor players that do this)
    3) We will soon be stopping players from using the same IP address to play SnGs but will continue to allow it for MTTs

Some offices/universities etc. use the same IP address so that's the reason we have allowed the use of them previously in tournaments. A business decision has been made to stop the use of them in SnGs which will be implemented soon. We will let players know when this change happens.

We are focused on improving the security at Sky Poker and how swiftly we deal with collusion inquiries. We reply to each and every one that customers send to us and give as detailed an explanation as we can.

Just like a lot of you I've had good and bad experiences in poker and I want to make sure you feel like you are getting a good one here. I do think we need to draw a line under this one though! Please continue to report any collusion concerns to Customer Care and ask to speak to somebody in the fraud department if necessary. We will be more than happy to speak on the phone with you if it is a detailed inquiry.

Good luck at the tables tonight.
  • edited May 2015
    Ok questions to answer: 1) You cannot play ring games from the same IP address, it has never been permitted 2) You can play tournaments and SnGs from the same IP address (we monitor players that do this) 3) We will soon be stopping players from using the same IP address to play SnGs but will continue to allow it for MTTs Some offices/universities etc. use the same IP address so that's the reason we have allowed the use of them previously in tournaments. A business decision has been made to stop the use of them in SnGs which will be implemented soon. We will let players know when this change happens. We are focused on improving the security at Sky Poker and how swiftly we deal with collusion inquiries. We reply to each and every one that customers send to us and give as detailed an explanation as we can. Just like a lot of you I've had good and bad experiences in poker and I want to make sure you feel like you are getting a good one here. I do think we need to draw a line under this one though! Please continue to report any collusion concerns to Customer Care and ask to speak to somebody in the fraud department if necessary. We will be more than happy to speak on the phone with you if it is a detailed inquiry. Good luck at the tables tonight.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Thanks Dan, I think these are sensible measures, especially the SNGs, as most SNGs played on sky are DYMs.

I have sympathy for couples and family members, who do play from the same IP address, I hope that being able to play multi-table tournaments is a sufficient compromise for them.

I have already posted on ANTC4s post to say that I am glad that this is now resolved.

I hope that hotflush67 realises that all we want is a level playing field when we play online poker.  Indeed her original post was a complaint on this very matter.  It might be seen as a bit hypocritical to complain that players are reporting suspicions concerning you, when you yourself, were reporting others that you were suspicious about.
  • edited May 2015
    Both on my table now Since the other has joined my table, he is now away, 
    Posted by stuarty117
    Thanks for ko'ing me again on the river lol trips didn't respond because been barred from chat for 1 month thanks for the message 
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Anyone else feeling a little uneasy? : This is not true at all actually, i know that there are people on sky that live in the same household and play the exact same tourneys and do 100% end up on the same table and have to play against each other
    Posted by vinny67
    Yes I agree with what your saying me and my gf which is hotflush67 have played in the same tournaments in the past then ended up on the same table, then it pops up with problems with the ip address cannot not be used on 2 accounts meaning mine and my gfs. Therfore logging us out of our accounts. As i stated though any cash tournaments me and my gf play in the future we won't enter the same 1.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Anyone else feeling a little uneasy? : I understand why you may have had concerns after what happened during the week but I cannot divulge what happened - all I can tell you is that we have a list of players that we will continue to monitor, and if we deem there to be a problem then we will take necessary action. I'm on the ball don't worry.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    sorry dan can my post about multiple accounts be removed now please some later responses are annoying now it's been resolved thanks
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Anyone else feeling a little uneasy? : Yes I agree with what your saying me and my gf which is hotflush67 have played in the same tournaments in the past then ended up on the same table, then it pops up with problems with the ip address cannot not be used on 2 accounts meaning mine and my gfs. therefore logging us out of our accounts. As i stated though any cash tournaments me and my gf play in the future we won't enter the same 1.
    Posted by ANTC4
    So the other day when hotflushes internet went down and you where instantly on hand too be there too reply/know that her/his/its internet was down and where commenting on her/his/its behalf except when a post was posted/deleted in a flush(sorry flash) very convenient as that by how it sounds would make it extremely difficult too sign in in the wrong name especially when one or the others internet goes down i would think!

And then there is all this....

All seems a little uneasy too me!

• edited May 2015
    Good morning.

I really do think we need to move on from this, we're just going round in circles.

These matters are best dealt with privately - if you have any future concerns please speak to me directly.

Dan