You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where's my token?

edited June 2015 in Poker Chat
Got enough points for a token but it's not showing in my account.

Any idea where it is?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Same here I wouldnt panic, Probably takes 24 or 48 hrs to process.

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    i got mine at 5 o clock but when i regged for dtd 1 it took my token, not fussed but i thought you could save them for bigger BIs?
  • edited June 2015
    Oh now I am concerned....did it give you the option to use your token? as in you could have chose not to use it and pay by cash?

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Where's my token?:
    Oh now I am concerned....did it give you the option to use your token? as in you could have chose not to use it and pay by cash? Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    no option given sorry 
  • edited June 2015
    also they expire on 09/07/15 not the six months sky jp said they would be.

And any time previously i have had 1 it has been used straight away with no option too use cash instead
  • edited June 2015
    teething problems methinks :)
  • edited June 2015
    That's funny that's what it did to me too. I didn't even realise it was on my account yet.
    I must admit I thought you had to choose to use it but obviously next time I will need to read the entry thing when I register for a DYM.
    I suppose you just have to read things more closely now lol.
    good luck everyone.

Nannypat66
  • edited June 2015
    OHHH MORE scandals to increase chat forum posts....its a conspiracy hehe.

Ger

Hope they fix it soon though!
  • edited June 2015
    That's funny that's what it did to me too. I didn't even realise it was on my account yet. I must admit I thought you had to choose to use it but obviously next time I will need to read the entry thing when I register for a DYM. I suppose you just have to read things more closely now lol. good luck everyone. Nannypat66
    Posted by Nannypat66
    No prompt on DYM as to whether u want to use it or not. I just knocked it off my Buy in
  • edited June 2015
    OHHH MORE scandals to increase chat forum posts....its a conspiracy hehe. Ger Hope they fix it soon though!
    Posted by gerardirl
    How many will have been used for games costing less than the £2.30?
    Virtual non payment of full reward (after all the promises on rewards thread)?
    A few people(my self included) saw this coming,why we pushed for clarification. :-(

• edited June 2015
    Call the cops.
  • edited June 2015
    Looks like I lost mine playing  an all in sat. Didn't even see it in my account, was on my ipad. Logged in to main site as per, BR same as, went onto tournaments and opens up a different menu on ipad. Raged for an all in at 8pm, time is 7:59. After raged noticed a present box saying £0.00 so deregistered in a panic thinking maybe used it.. Nope - present box empty. Register again with seconds to spare, watch game, bank role not changed. Now on to CC, been on 30mins so far. Not about the pennies, principle.

Sure is teething issues but still frustrating from such a large organisation
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Where's my token? : How many will have been used for games costing less than the £2.30? Virtual non payment of full reward (after all the promises on rewards thread)? A few people(my self included) saw this coming,why we pushed for clarification. :-(
    Posted by belsibub
    I just regged for a £1.10 tourney 
    You guessed it my £2.30 token has gone.
    I wonder if i regged for a £5.00 tourney 
    it would just accept a £2.30 token.

Sort it out Sky 

Regards Alan (out of pocket plo8 champ)
  • edited June 2015
    And in credit to sky resolved my issue so I am all square again.  Did warn me that tokens will be used first. Hopefully a fix will be put in for this.
  • edited June 2015
    From the new sky poker rewards thread found elsewhere here

Re: New Sky Poker Rewards

posted at 28/5/2015 4:23 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 3/11/2014
    Last: 5/6/2015

Hello guys,

Following some excellent feedback, we would like to inform you of a few changes that we have made to the new Sky Poker Rewards.

1. We have increased the Tournament Token from £2.20 to £2.30.

2. We will look to review the Rewards Freeroll payout structure after a couple of weeks of them running.

3. We are making the £2.30 Tournament Tokens cumulative, so that you can save them up and buy into bigger games.

4. The expiration date for the Tournament Tokens has been increased from 2 weeks to 6 months - giving you longer to save up your tokens and spend them on a variety of games.

If the tokens are always used first then how can we save them up for a bigger buy in and can someone from SKY please answer the question of what has happened to the freerolls that used to be at 4,5 and 6 please
  • edited June 2015
    Give them chance...... Is day one week one

• edited June 2015
    No problem giving them a chance over the tokens but we have been asking about the other freerolls since the new system was announced and not had a reply yet :(
  • edited June 2015
     Hi Kirsty, I didn't even know the token was in my account, I played a 30p dym to build points up for this wk but I lost the token. I was under the impession they were to be used for tournaments . I have to say customer service were very sweet and refunded £2.00. Kirsty can you make it clear how you are suppose to save the tokens up if you take it away in a 30p game.  Yours truly56
  • edited June 2015
    The 4,5,6, Freerolls have been replaced by the 7,7.15 ones. I think because for a couple of months they ran alongside it seems more like they've been straight up removed than replaced. For a couple of years there was £220 of Free Seat Freerolls now theres £480 worth. Is actually a better deal just doesn't necessarily seem like it as for a while they were all there together. 
  • edited June 2015
    So for like 2 years there were £220 worth of free seats, then for three or months there was £700 worth, now theres £480 worth. Probably change again at some point, Sky said in another thread they're going to be constantly messing around and experimenting with the freeroll schedule, I think thats just what they're doing. Trying to find what works best.
  • edited June 2015
    So sounds like I may have used my invisible £2.30 (potentially cumulative) token on a 30p turbo DYM.  

I'd imagine, if Sky, were in a brewery, with lots of people, they would struggle to get them drunk.

#amateurhour
  • edited June 2015
    Mine is in the post still waiting to be delivered :):):) but not sure if i still have a driving license i have the old paper one can i still drive with it, help xx thanks paige xxxx sorry if i have gone of thread with my question xx help please many thanks xx
  • edited June 2015
    my paper licence dates back to 1981 and expires in 2025
  • edited June 2015
    So sounds like I may have used my invisible £2.30 (potentially cumulative) token on a 30p turbo DYM.   I'd imagine, if Sky, were in a brewery, with lots of people, they would struggle to get them drunk. #amateurhour
    Posted by Riptide
    Talk to customer care it seems a few people have already had the difference credited back for using the token without realising a) it would be used automatically and b) there is no change given.
  • edited June 2015
    so sorry about going of this thread, just feel something is not right
  • edited June 2015

Hi Sky Mods can you delete my posts, thanks paige ,i am so of the thread opening posts thank you paige xx

• edited June 2015
    Mine is in the post still waiting to be delivered :):):) but not sure if i still have a driving license i have the old paper one can i still drive with it, help xx thanks paige xxxx sorry if i have gone of thread with my question xx help please many thanks xx
    Posted by paige55
    yes
  • edited June 2015
    I have looked for my token too. If I've used it on dyms which I played 60p and 30ps I'm not gonna be happy. When i looked for tokens on account page there was nothing. You should be given the option to choose to play your token from account page or to save up for bigger games so that the players have control of using it instead of sky not giving you the option and to use it first. Also coming 300th and getting a pound doesn't seem good either. The prize structure of the 1k is a bit thin for the players that get down to under 100 put of over 1300 players. I came 77th and got 2.00. Yes it's cash but thought might be a bit better than  that. 

• edited June 2015
    Darkangel contact customer support.

I regged for a tourney and then unregistered within seconds , not realising by registering it was gonna use my token yet it didnt refund me the full amount when I unregistered.

Customer service credited £2.30 into my account, no fuss.

Good luck at the tables.....and count yourself lucky I fell asleep for the 1k freeroll! lol

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Ger, have contacted support and they have credited me the 2.30 not token but cash. I have asked them to pass on that in the account there is Free stuff, where tokens are, they should put them into that so then people won't unknowingly use the 2.30 token and can save up for it. As when looked through my history I couldn't see where the 2.30 token was added. If they put it in the token and free stuff people won't be wondering and mis using their token. Thought that was what it was there for? Plus can save up for larger games.

Unlucky Ger, was happy to come 77th from such a large field. If wasn't for a misclick of all in would have gone a lot further.........lmao. Think I prefer larger fields, seem to do a lot better in them.

Good luck tonight.