You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Flyingdagg Fund Raiser

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Nice1 Larson great idea to follow on from the DTD winnings going to MaMillan,

Dont know if you seen team page i posted that for the month of June i will donate £10 for every win, up to 2/3 now i think.

I dont have a strict schedule due to work but generaly play: 12pm bh, 3pm bh, 4pm bh afternoon session.

Then 6pm bh, sometimes 6.45bh, 7pm bh, 7.45bh, 8pm main, 8.15 bh,  8.30 mini, 9pm bh(if sat) 9,30bh. 10.15 bh amd again if sat 10.30bh, 11pm bh, 11.30 bh, 12. 30 bh.

ToTals wins currently stands at 3 so £30 in the kitty

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Hey Everyone,

I'm going to play the following games starting from Sunday, including the Sunday Roller, i'll be donating 5% of all gross profit to McMillan Cancer Support.

The just giving page is here: https://www.justgiving.com/flyingdagg/

These are the games I will be playing:

Sunday, 7:45 8:15 £11 BH'ers, 8:30 £11 Mini Total £33
    Monday, 7:45, 8:15 Bhers, 8pm Main £33, 8:30 Mini £5.50, 7pm £22 BH. Total Spend. £82.50
    Tuesday, 7:45, 8:15 Bhers, 8pm £11 Turbo (Main), £5.50 Mini, 9pm £55 BH. 9:30 pm £11 BHTotal Spend £104.50
    Wed Off
    Thursday 7:45, 8:15 Bhers, 8pm Main £33, 8:30 Mini £5.50, 7pm £22 BH. Total Spend. £82.50

If anyone else would like to get involved the more the merrier!

It's a great cause, i'll keep this thread update with how i'm doing over the week.
  • edited June 2015
    Nice1 mate, should be a good week:D
  • edited June 2015
    Glad this is for Macmillan Cancer Support and not CRUK. I won't be able to play much next week but I will try and fit in as many tournaments as possible and pledge 5% :)
  • edited June 2015
    as the only reason I'm playing at the moment is to support Dale I will donate 100% of my net profit. Not playing much and a little down at the moment but still time for a bink. 
  • edited June 2015
    Great gesture.

I will donate within the next couple of weeks.
  • edited June 2015
    Great gesture Larson.

I have donated to the link already, but as many others have said, I will be donating any DTD Binkages for the rest of the Month.

Best of luck to you Sir - hopefully we will see you take one down
  • edited June 2015
    I know in said would be £10 a win but binked main tonight, yes cough, brag, so gona double that 1. also binked the ukpc freeroll, it was only for a £26 seat but gona add that too, came close with another few ft's with a 2nd and a 6th so feel confident about raising a descent amount by end of month, not sure if i want a target really but if gets over £100 will be chufffed to bits.

current total £60

Hope you bearing uo Dale, cant imagine what you must be going through, just hope you can feed off some off tr positivity from the community.

Take care chap

Best wishes
    James
  • edited June 2015
    Well done on winning the main James, fantastic result!

My first few games are tonight, will update later.
  • edited June 2015
    My first games tonight too.... fingers crossed!
  • edited June 2015

Hi guys 
    Nice work on the donation many thanks to all have pledged and donated so far ;')
    Good Luck Larson with your Mtt's hope you run deep glglgl Sir.

• edited June 2015

Sunday 14th, Total Spend £33/ winnings £11.25, profit minus £21.75

• edited June 2015
    Tuesday

£22 BH = 0
    £11 Bh'ers = £26.25and £8.44
    £33 Main £22.50
    £5.5 Mini = £3.76
    ------------------------------

Total Spend: £82.50
    Cashes: £60.95

----------------------------------------------------

Total Cashes: £72.20 (Total Spend £115.50)

• edited June 2015
    i know FlyingDagg used to play the deepstack mtts rather successfully
    so I'll play the 1915 deepstack and 100% of any winnings will go to his charity. 

• edited June 2015
    hmmmm

got 3bet shoved aipf by QTo vs my JJ, Q on river obv
    next time.........
  • edited June 2015
    I'll look at total spend tomorrow, but was something like £104, and got 0 cashes tonight.

If I don't end up with a profit by Thursday, £20 for the charity.

But still confident can finish with a profit by Thursday!
  • edited June 2015
    Sunday for me was almost a washout No cashes in £55FO, £33BH, Super Roller, Mini-roller or 9pm BH. (Think I got a bounty in 1 tournament, maybe BH, that was it)

Tonight no better... busted Prio freeroll 3 or 4 off money and didn't get anywhere in turbo or the 9pm. 

So a gross profit is very unlikely with only the Wednesday to go before I'm off to blackpool and unable to play rest of week. As such it's going to be gross profit per night rather than overall, so hopefully I get something tomorrow. If not I will play again on Sunday, gross profit again just for the Sunday. Will keep going until I get a night with a gross profit!! Plus £20 on top anyway for my shambolic performances!
  • edited June 2015
    Really good of you Ivan.

Tonight I got afew bounties and that was the extent of it. Strange few days bricking everything!

Seen as I didn't make a net profit, will instead be donating £20 to the charity.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi not updated in a while as not a lot happening, took down main and mini in 1st wk, not same night sigh, thought wow gonna smash this but since then its been pretty much all quiet on the western front.

I have a dtd cash of £7 to add, came 1st in 2 sats for main events, dont really count i know but will chuck a £5 for each but apart from that a bunch of 2nds and a handfull of ft,  the later may sound great but for the volume i put in it really isn't, without the main bink would be a very bricky month.

TOTAL £77

Hopefully something happens before end of month as determined to hit the £100 mark, unfortunately i only have a tablet atm which obv dont help but working on that.

Gl to all raising money, the dtd donations alone should be a decent amount.

Great charity, such amazing work they do.

Wp, gl.
  • edited June 2015
    Fell asleep on Sunday afternoon after getting back from Blackpool so missed out on Sunday. I did play on Tuesday and got a small profit but not enough, so will play this Sunday and donate £20 regardless, but hopefully more if I can bink a big score :)
  • edited June 2015
    Awesome stuff guys.

£270 been raised so far to date.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Flyingdagg Fund Raiser:
    Awesome stuff guys. £270 been raised so far to date.
    Posted by LARSON7
    Great stuff Larson!

I have some other charity things going on, however I will donate 2% of any net profit from all tournaments I play on Sky in July 2015.

Great charity by the way. I know many families that they have helped. I will update this thread on August 1st with totals.

I wish you all the best with it.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited June 2015
    I've just been to the fund raising page. Sorry I didn't originally realise it was in relation to a Sky poker player. I'm not sure if I've ever met Dale face to face. However I wanted to send a message of support and well wishing to you Dale.

I'm sure I don't speak alone in saying that the Sky Poker Community are thinking of you at this time and wish you all the best. Take care.

Cheers,

Graham (StayOrGo)
  • edited June 2015
    Very generous of you Graham. Gl in July!
  • edited June 2015
    Team dagg shirts/donations in MK reached £200.
  • edited June 2015
    Team dagg shirts/donations in MK reached £200.
    Posted by Matt237
    +1
  • edited June 2015
    due to such a small BR i'm unable to play much MTTs but I still want to donate cash towards the charity so will donate 30% on each days nl4 cash table winning towards it.
  • edited July 2015
    Good luck to all those supporting this!
  • edited July 2015
    Brilliant gesture Larson

True gentleman who'll be sadly missed 
  • edited July 2015
    Am I too late?Loads of respect to F-DAGGS and sympathy to his family.Macmillain are a cause close to my heart due to my mother and would
    like to be invoved.
  • edited July 2015
    Am I too late?Loads of respect to F-DAGGS and sympathy to his family.Macmillain are a cause close to my heart due to my mother and would like to be invoved.
    Posted by GILLS69
    Not too late - just click on the link in the opening post.