You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Flyingdagg Fund Raiser

2»

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Interim Donation made. Will hope to make another one at the end of July.

RIP Dale, although I didn't know you in person, you were clearly a great guy and will be missed.

Graham (StayOrGo)
  • edited July 2015
    Many thanks for the donations so far, £330 for this great cause in memory of a true sky poker legend, if your wishing to still donate please do at the link below #ripdale

• edited July 2015
    So I missed a week ago on Sunday due to my mum's birthday but played this Sunday and took down the MBI and FT bubbled the £33BH - and just missed out on a cash in Super Roller. Not sure of net profit yet and am just heading off to sleep now so will check tomorrow and make a donation then. WD to everyone else so far!
  • edited July 2015
    July is looking reasonable so far, fingers crossed.

In line with my 2% pledge. I will make an additional donation on 1st August when I know what the figure is.

This is a great charity, so others, please donate if you can.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited July 2015
    Made it to day 2 of the pokerstarslive summer classic but failed to cash even though I was wearing my team dagg t-shirt.
    gl all in your endeavours 

• edited July 2015
    Still in the live turbo tonight so fingers crossed

• edited July 2015
    5 way chop yeeha
    vwp team dagg

• edited July 2015
    Well done Geldy
  • edited July 2015
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day.

Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!!

I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.   

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Flyingdagg Fund Raiser:
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day. Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!! I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.   
    Posted by IrishRose
    great results and fantastic generosity 
  • edited August 2015
    Well done to everyone who has donated to a great cause & showed support for a great man.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Flyingdagg Fund Raiser:
    Slightly in tears here tonight as was an emotional day. Had said to Darkangel earlier tonight that I inteneded to get to FT of the orfy and donate any winnings from it to Dales just giving page.  Never in a mllion years did I expect to actually win it though for approx £60!!! I also managed to win one of the DTD games 2 weeks ago for approx £50 so I've added the 2 cashes together and sent them accross tonight.   
    Posted by IrishRose
    Well done Rose, and very generous of you. Hope to see you and some of the other's at UKPC.

I've just added another donation in line with my pledge of 2% of July's winnings. RIP Dale.

• edited August 2015
    wow thx guys for all the support, it's truley awesome ;') #ripdale