You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

124»

Comments

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 15th June - ALL are welcome to take part:
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 15th June - ALL are welcome to take part : Lynch mob, you want me to take this one or has someone else got it??
    Posted by RLT16
    The lynch mob are just having a vote now. We'll get back to you soon.

And thanks to whomever deleted one of my posts. A post that didn't break any of the rules, unless 'egg on your face' has been deemed an inappropriate phrase.
  • edited June 2015
    the lynch mob strikes again and you wonder why some people are leaving skypoker when there is now so much hostility
    Posted by GELDY

Morning Geldertroll ;)

Firstly: read back the comments where we are being blamed for yet another disaster. And then try keep yr trap shut and not retaliate when you have basically just done something you believe in. I have met Dale numerous times and speak to him off SKY too so felt honoured to keep Team Dagg for the month in support... only to be told we are disrespecting his wishes. Rude IMO. And I am sure Steve will say I have no bone to pick with him personally, and was chatting to him last nite on the tables. We just disagree on thing, and should be kept off the forums, you are correct.

Secondly: people will leave SKY no matter what, and some will join. A lot of people said they would leave when the channel stop airing, some say they are leaving cos they had a bad river and some say they are leaving due to it been rigged.

Comments like yrs serve no purpose, unless the intention is to stoke the fire ;)

• edited June 2015

Sam, you forgot about those people who frequently say they are leaving Sky, only to always return. I'm sure we can all name someone who does that.

• edited June 2015
    Guys,

This thread is one step away from being closed. It is TOO hostile and is damaging to the community spirit. Tone down the hostility or it's being closed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Kirsty
    (Sky Poker)
  • edited June 2015
    I am secretly wondering if I am to blane for aussie leaving now ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all I've caught up on this thread and I'm not angry about it just a bit sad that some people misintepreted my earlier post (ta for the clarification Harry.) I  was astounded by the original support and merely wished to say that if people wanted to return to their original teams for the second week then I was quite happy with that.  It was not a direct request to go back to your own teams.

I myself did have concerns about the effect it would have on numbers by Sky dropping prizes but this thread was not the place to bring it up. I still have a personal view on the removal of prizes from DTD but this is not the place to discuss. it. And def no blame on you IceTiger.

The good news is I'm now back home after a bad time last week medical wise.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all I've caught up on this thread and I'm not angry about it just a bit sad that some people misintepreted my earlier post (ta for the clarification Harry.) I  was astounded by the original support and merely wished to say that if people wanted to return to their original teams for the second week then I was quite happy with that.  It was not a direct request to go back to your own teams. I myself did have concerns about the effect it would have on numbers by Sky dropping prizes but this thread was not the place to bring it up. I still have a personal view on the removal of prizes from DTD but this is not the place to discuss. it. And def no blame on you IceTiger. The good news is I'm now back home after a bad time last week medical wise.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Great news, Dale.
    Really happy yr back to yr home comforts and feeling a bit better :)
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all I've caught up on this thread and I'm not angry about it just a bit sad that some people misintepreted my earlier post (ta for the clarification Harry.) I  was astounded by the original support and merely wished to say that if people wanted to return to their original teams for the second week then I was quite happy with that.  It was not a direct request to go back to your own teams. I myself did have concerns about the effect it would have on numbers by Sky dropping prizes but this thread was not the place to bring it up. I still have a personal view on the removal of prizes from DTD but this is not the place to discuss. it. And def no blame on you IceTiger. The good news is I'm now back home after a bad time last week medical wise.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Thanks for posting Dale.

I don't think there was a misinterpretation, but its a pretty convenient smokescreen for certain people to push their agendas.

Anyway, glad your back home in the land of Wanderers, Peter Kay and.....nah, can't think of anything else Bolton related ;)
  • edited June 2015
    And the only reason i am playing on skypoker at all now is to support TeamDagg (which you would know harry)

so maybe that's a small offset and something to bear in mind if peeps are crunching numbers and making comparisons with previous weeks/years

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 15th June - ALL are welcome to take part : Thanks for posting Dale. I don't think there was a misinterpretation, but its a pretty convenient smokescreen for certain people to push their agendas. Anyway, glad your back home in the land of Wanderers, Peter Kay and.....nah, can't think of anything else Bolton related ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

i think dale made it very clear this wasnt the place to continue with personal agendas so give it a break eh! 

• edited June 2015
    Until the animosity between the 2 teams is resolved i won't be returning to the DTD's any time soon.
    Shame really as i was planning to, after a year off to learn PLO8.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 15th June - ALL are welcome to take part : i think dale made it very clear this wasnt the place to continue with personal agendas so give it a break eh! 
    Posted by GELDY
    You're wrong (re-read the post and you'll see), but I'll let you have this one. You're always right, aren't you Geldy ;)

It's a shame you feel that way Mick.

TeamDagg ftw.
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
    Until the animosity between the 2 teams is resolved i won't be returning to the DTD's any time soon. Shame really as i was planning to, after a year off to learn PLO8.
    Posted by VespaPX
    I think shame too, WBN to beat you at 2 card pokerz too now and again ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Sorry for the delay, not that anyone missewd it lol, Think I was in shock at Davids back to back wins ;')

June Wk3     
    PosPLAYERTEAM/OTHERWIN POINTSPOS POINTSTOTAL
    1BOXSTERTeam Dagg51520
    2SHAKINACESTeam Dagg 1212
    3BOOMSWITCHTHS 1010
    4GLDLADYLUCTHS 88
    5LUVBWFCTHS 66
    6BALLBOYTHS 55
    7GIANT811Team Dagg 44
    8MOON_RIVERTHS 33
    9THISLTEDURAVENS 22
    10IDONKCALLUTeam Dagg 11
    DTD 1GARDENOTHER5 5
    DTD 2LOU14UK14OTHER5 5
    DTD 3 BOXSTERTeam Dagg5 5
      TOTALS   
      Team Dagg103242
      THS 3232
      RAVENS 22
      OTHER10 10
      MONTH SO FAR   
      Team Dagg35129164
      THS55661
      TKP 66
      RAVENS 77
      OTHER20 20
  • edited June 2015
    I will say I am in for DTD tonight but may not be able to play all 3 due to pushing ZZZ's but will try.
  • edited June 2015
    in please - daggs
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
    Wrong thread folks
    See sticky at top of page with todays date.
  • edited June 2015
    in please team 51
  • edited June 2015
    PLEASE POST ON CORRECT LATEST THREAD - STICKIED AT TOP