You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Spin Up Filter Has Now Been Added

2»

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Spin Up Filter Has Now Been Added:
    In Response to Re: Spin Up Filter Has Now Been Added : That is incorrect. Seasonally, it always declines at this time of year, in fact July & August are the nut quietest times for all European facing Online Poker Sites, Sky Poker included. Year on year the volumes at Sky Poker have increased significantly this year (double digit %) & the site is busier now than it was at this time last year.
    Posted by Tikay10
    This may be true for the lower stakes but in my opnion it seems that the addition of these games will only lead to a decline at volume for the higher levels.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Spin Up Filter Has Now Been Added : This may be true for the lower stakes but in my opnion it seems that the addition of these games will only lead to a decline at volume for the higher levels.
    Posted by BarryGuns

You may well be right Barry, but if they fail to do their part in the overall site performance, they'll be removed. If they help the site overall, they'll stay.

It's quite important to try & cater for all tastes.

• edited July 2015
    I'm with Alfie, I play for a bit of fun and these tables are definately more fun than the borefest of multi-tabling nits on the regular cash tables
    If you dont like them dont play them, easy as that.
    Rake isnt a factor for me or most other recreational players, we either win (or more likely lose) but Im not about to start multi-tabling for rakeback so who cares
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Spin Up Filter Has Now Been Added : You may well be right Barry, but if they fail to do their part in the overall site performance, they'll be removed. If they help the site overall, they'll stay. It's quite important to try & cater for all tastes.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Makes a lot of sense from your standpoint, thanks for the reply Tikay
  • edited August 2015
    Can we have a filter to remove these awful tables from the lobby?

So annoying when I accidentally join one of these instead of a proper cash table.

Thanks.
  • edited August 2015
    Can we have a filter to remove these awful tables from the lobby? So annoying when I accidentally join one of these instead of a proper cash table. Thanks.
    Posted by WotMalluDo
    #lifeproblemsofanit