You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double vision?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Double vision?:
    In Response to Re: Double vision? : I jumped in a couple just to play you... was fun. Have no real idea about PL08 but scrapped through on positional play lol
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Ha, I was honoured. You won an £11er, too.

Call again.......

I'll be playing again tonight & tomorrow - gotta harvest those double points whist I can.
  • edited August 2015
    Up to 809 points tonight, so 1000 is doable, but I wont force it. £8.09 is already more c4p than I ever earned in a month let alone a week.

• edited August 2015
    Up to 809 points tonight, so 1000 is doable, but I wont force it. £8.09 is already more c4p than I ever earned in a month let alone a week.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Crikey, very well done.
  • edited August 2015

Less PLO8 traffic than the previous night, & only one @ £11, so it took a while, but I achieved the day's target, & ended on 1,194.

So, today I need 306 (153 x 2), and if a few £11ers run, that should be achievable.

With £11.94, I already have £14.93 locked up, but a good day today would take that to £22.50. Not bad (at my level) for a week, plus I've won £14 (£10 + £4) in the Rewards Freerolls this week. In effect, I'll earn £34.94 this week from the Rewards Scheme if I can get over the 1,500 line tonight. It all adds up.

Good luck to everyone who is going for points targets today, & enjoy your Sunday. 

• edited August 2015
    Made it.

1027 for a bonus of £12.84.

There endeth the good news. Full confessional to follow tomorrow in the diary. Car crash rubber neckers will love it ;-)

• edited August 2015
    Made it. 1027 for a bonus of £12.84. There endeth the good news. Full confessional to follow tomorrow in the diary. Car crash rubber neckers will love it ;-)
    Posted by Phantom66
    gj on the bonus, however it sounds like its come at a price :( unfortunate.

for me however the only news is good news, i broke through the 2000 point barrier fairly easily (an hour to spare) even after having the whole of Saturday off, i'm pretty sure i could of hit over 3k if i hadn't. i'm currently sat on 2053 points (£41.06) on top of a decent profit made during the session itself. also have tomorrow off work so going to make the most out of double points tonight and get myself of to  a good start to next week.
  • edited August 2015
    iv just noticed Iv had a rediculous amount of games that have only payed normal points at £20 and £30 level