You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

all i want to do is play poker!!!!!!!!!

for some reason i cant get on to the tables for the last couple of days pop up opens say initialising then say error can not load table if new to sky poker go 2 getting started section  but im not new !!! been on here 2 years help please thanks

terry   

Comments

• edited January 2010
    all so sky automatically log me out for no reason it could be half way through a tournament or when it feels like it why is this? all help appreciated  
  • edited January 2010
    If you are using internet explorer, try downloading a new browser, firefox, google chrome etc and also make sure you have installed the latest flash player for your operating system.
  • edited January 2010
    I recently had this problem when I downloaded the new internet explorer security update, and had to re-install my flashplayer to fix it.
  • edited January 2010
    I'd like to know the answer to the first one as well, plays fine from home but i used to play a couple of games when at work (not that this is ALLOWED in the stricktest sense of the word lol) but now i get the same message as Tez - Any chance you can get an answer on this one RIch - i know should prob be in technical but i thought i'd just add to this thread as Tez had started it
  • edited January 2010
    really sorry to hear of your problems guys. let me see if i can get one of the team to help you out.

Rich
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to all i want to do is play poker!!!!!!!!!:
    for some reason i cant get on to the tables for the last couple of days pop up opens say initialising then say error can not load table if new to sky poker go 2 getting started section  but im not new !!! been on here 2 years help please thanks   terry   
    Posted by tezzer20
    you will find you are being timed out by the flash player, if you get an option to click yes or no click no and table will load. it will be to do with the spec of your PC either RAM or graphics. 
  • edited January 2010
    the thing was it was workin fine 6 hours earlier have switched to google chrome a couple of days ago i went to play and it just wouldnt work
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: all i want to do is play poker!!!!!!!!!:
    the thing was it was workin fine 6 hours earlier have switched to google chrome a couple of days ago i went to play and it just wouldnt work
    Posted by tezzer20

have you tried loading the tables on IE or firefox again? we don't officially support Chrome, so perhaps it's worth trying on one of these browsers again.

let me know how you get on.