You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT?:
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Speaking of free entries, I've been put in tonights 9.30 £11 BH but I can't play it. I did leave a message on the Orfordable thread a few days but it must have been missed. Is it possible to give this seat to someone else? Don't want it to go to waste.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Hi H.
    No your message wasn't missed......The entry would have gone to the next person in the list however you said "unless it is lmfaoallin, in which case I would rather have it and blind away"

So that's exactly what has happened.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Hi H. No your message wasn't missed......The entry would have gone to the next person in the list however you said "unless it is lmfaoallin, in which case I would rather have it and blind away" So that's exactly what has happened.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    My sarcasm has come back to bite me on my backside! If you can wing it his way then that would be much appreciated.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : My sarcasm has come back to bite me on my backside! If you can wing it his way then that would be much appreciated.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Sorry buddy.

Put a smiley face :) after it next time & I will ignore it :)

I'll do my best to wing it, but I fear the worst.
  • edited September 2015

Groan.

I'll send a note upstairs, they are gonna LOVE me.

hhy OUT, & lmfaoallin replaces him, right?

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Sorry buddy. Put a smiley face :) after it next time & I will ignore it :) I'll do my best to wing it, but I fear the worst.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Sam has already sorted it Trev, he tried to reply to you but the e-Mail bounced.

Can you make sure Laughing Boy is made aware he has a seat for tonight?
  • edited September 2015

Just to clarify, "Laughing Boy" is NOT to be confused with The Grumpy One.
  • edited September 2015
    Lol. Just coincidentialy stumbled upon this thread.

Thanks for sending it upstairs Tikay, understand if it's too late obv.

While we are on the topic of multi accounts, could I have the seat credited to my 10th alias, SighFold, as its running good atm, cheers ; )
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Sam has already sorted it Trev, he tried to reply to you but the e-Mail bounced. Can you make sure Laughing Boy is made aware he has a seat for tonight?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ah we must of crossed posts, thank you, and Sam, very much.

And Hhy obv, cheers mate, would be ironic if I took down, again, cough, your long coveted tourney : )
  • edited September 2015
    Lol. Just coincidentialy stumbled upon this thread. Thanks for sending it upstairs Tikay, understand if it's too late obv. While we are on the topic of multi accounts, could I have the seat credited to my 10th alias, SighFold, as its running good atm, cheers ; )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    It was already sorted, Trev had written to Sam, Sam had sorted it. We ran well to catch Sam in the Office on a Friday.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Ah we must of crossed posts, thank you, and Sam, very much. And Hhy obv, cheers mate, would be ironic if I took down, again, cough, your long coveted tourney : )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    I want the seat back.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : It was already sorted, Trev had written to Sam, Sam had sorted it. We ran well to catch Sam in the Office on a Friday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Great collaboration in that case, just need to add Trev to my 'thanks' post, cheers matey.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : I want the seat back.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Lol. Sorry mate couldn't resist.

All my winnings, if any, will be put behind the bar next poker meet.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Passive? Me? Never! I would love to do some kind of video/article about collusion and the type of things we do - other sites have done similar things and I think they are good education for players and help improve integrity. We may get something done sooner rather than later. In a nutshell, if you're found to be colluding with another player you are going to be permanently banned. There's no 3 strikes and you're out. You're just out. With regards to multi-accounting, the above may happen or a temporary ban may be enforced. It's quite a difficult one sometimes because say for example Mr Joe Bloggs has a wife and they both play poker. They play similar stakes, similar games and you become concerned that it may be one person using both accounts. You talk to both players, try to ascertain whether they 'understand' the game etc. They can both answer your questions with at least some basic knowledge of poker and can confirm the activity on their individual accounts.  You might still have doubts, so you look at: 1) betting patterns 2) chat box history - do they say similar things/use similar language 3) correspondence with our customer care team And then you ask yourself, 'if these accounts are to remain open what impact is it having on other players?' We want to protect genuine players from any wrongdoing. I hope that gives you a bit more insight about the kind of things that we look for.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Not content with always dragging me into these things now you're dragging my wife into it as well!
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Not content with always dragging me into these things now you're dragging my wife into it as well!
    Posted by MrJoeBlogs

dan's onto you, joe. 

ps  brilliant again.

• edited September 2015
    Ha, very good.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: MULTI-REGISTRATION/MYTH OR FACT? : Great collaboration in that case, just need to add Trev to my 'thanks' post, cheers matey.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    No worries m8 - Glad it's all been sorted.

TID m8y