You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Most hated professions

edited February 2010 in The Shed
A poster recently stated that Lawyers are the most hated people behind bankers, anyone got anymore professions they hate?

I will start off :-
Traffic Wardens
Politicians
Fashion Designers
Daft tate modern artists (unmade bed, tent etc)

Comments

• edited January 2010
    them online live chat assitance people. None ever know what they are doing and just fob you off with a phone number to call.

with the exception of the skypoker ones obviously who are lovely.
  • edited January 2010
    Traffic wardens gotta be up there with the best of them

Personally i hate fishmongers (always got smelly hands and wear hair nets)

• edited January 2010
    used to respect bin men but ours are real lazy s h i t s now, you have to wheel it to the lorry about 300 yds down a road, plus they like the council gestapo now!! im all for recycling but they find one item out of place and they leave the bin full.
  • edited January 2010
    I often find my profession as seal clubber and whale hunter for Japanese businessmen is often vilified
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Most hated professions:
    I often find my profession as seal clubber and whale hunter for Japanese businessmen is often vilified
    Posted by Rubes375

Lol

Supermarket check-out workers "would you like a bag? ...er.. "no thanks i think i can fit this up my *&%!"

• edited January 2010
    Posted by Rubes375
    To be fair they have to club them when they are young and furry, who wants to wear a slimey speckled coat (may be waterproof) and as for the whalers, it is purely for scientific research. ps this is sarcasm folks!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Loonytoons

1) Baby seals are more fun to club and dont fight back, these are the main reasons

2) There is nothing scientific, we cut off the male sexual organs for sale and dump the rest back into the sea.

Have a new partime job just starting trying to mate kittens with puppy dogs. Do you know where I can get any kittens and puppy dogs?
  • edited January 2010
    Loonytoons 1) Baby seals are more fun to club and dont fight back, these are the main reasons 2) There is nothing scientific, we cut off the male sexual organs for sale and dump the rest back into the sea. Have a new partime job just starting trying to mate kittens with puppy dogs. Do you know where I can get any kittens and puppy dogs?
    Posted by Rubes375
    korea, and they taste lovely fried with a nice chilli sauce and a chianti
  • edited January 2010
    That's easy

Community managers/moderators.

Everybody hates them don't they.

Hmmmm.........feel the doomswitch on my account being turned back on again.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Most hated professions : oh shush about that! It's horrendous and I never wanna see it again =[ tis enough to give you nightmares lol!
    Posted by ness4
    Any news on that firemans job you wanted?? bet they aint on your list lol!!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Most hated professions : Any news on that firemans job you wanted?? bet they aint on your list lol!!!
    Posted by loonytoons

They emailed in the New Year saying that their short listing team is still going through the applications. They've had over 6000 so it can take up to 6 months for them to get back to me... not too long to wait then! lol

• edited January 2010
    nobody mentioned referee's!
  • edited January 2010
    Chuggers: Charity Muggers, who stop you in the street and harangue you into giving money to a charity.

Not that I have any problems giving to charity, I just don't want to be ambushed when I'm heading out to lunch!
  • edited January 2010
    Anyone who wears a hi-vis jacket when they have no need to. I'm talking about the little hitlers that are employed to point you the way so you can park your car at a boot sale, air show etc. These people, (usually scruffy little oiks) think the jacket gives them magical powers, which they can impart orders and hand signals to ordinary Joe Public as if they were a policeman.. God i hate these people and deliberately park away from where they are trying to shove me!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Anyone who wears a hi-vis jacket when they have no need to. I'm talking about the little hitlers that are employed to point you the way so you can park your car at a boot sale, air show etc. These people, (usually scruffy little oiks) think the jacket gives them magical powers, which they can impart orders and hand signals to ordinary Joe Public as if they were a policeman.. God i hate these people and deliberately park away from where they are trying to shove me!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by labrat64
    haha.. 'Little hitlers'  good one....lol

clampers..................   Theivin ba****ds!!
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by labrat64
    LMAO
    Had this the other night at Daughters proposed collage, About 6 of them ALL in HI-Viz

Two at the gate waving you on = like I,m going to miss the Fu44in Double gate?
    one about 50 yards down telling me to follow the car in front = And I was wanting to follow the one behind!
    One at the end of the entrance pointing left= Just incase I wanted to go straight on and park in the Drama hall.
    One pointing at the empty space = I was following the car in front and looking to park on his roof.
    The last one on the efin radio asking the other five what time everyone will be coming.
    Get out the car pitch black and not a Fac*er in sight to say which way to the entrance

Oh and the makers of traffic cones (they never go on strike)
  • edited January 2010
    asda greeters. So fake
  • edited January 2010

Doormen/Bouncers !!!

Football journalists on the sunday supplement! - maybe I hate the people but as thats too personal, Ill generalise it and say journo's!

Phillip Schofield! - Dnt know what his official occupation is so guna have to get personal here!

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    asda greeters. So fake
    Posted by OMahonyO
    My mother is an ASDA greeter!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Most hated professions:
    A poster recently stated that Lawyers are the most hated people behind bankers, anyone got anymore professions they hate? I will start off :- Traffic Wardens Politicians Fashion Designers Daft tate modern artists (unmade bed, tent etc)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Oi im a modern artist ....so watch it matey......You forgot ESTATE AGENTS and CARPET SALESMEN ....lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Most hated professions : My mother is an ASDA greeter!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    oops, luv em really ;-)
  • edited January 2010
    What about Estate Agents??
    They take alot of money off you, for doing very little.
  • edited January 2010
    clampers(s c u m of the earth),agree with referees(pu55ies),the window cleaners who left our gate open(dog runs off ,£96.00 later,we got him back,vvankers).ice cream men(noisy)...bailiffs(no comment)...and people who think s c u m is an offensive word...
  • edited January 2010
    What about Estate Agents?? They take alot of money off you, for doing very little.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    Thats my point ....    .l. head ........ hahahahah
  • edited January 2010
    .....Andy Murrays Mother.
  • edited January 2010
    Bank Managers have to take the title.

A friend lost his job recently and so, being a responsible kind of guy, he went to his bank and told them about it. He asked what help and advice they could offer in his time of need, having just lost his £45,000 a year job. A ''manager'' spent the next 45 minutes trying to convince him that by changing his house insurance over to them and saving £38 a year all would be well. .......... Bast4rds!
  • edited February 2010
    .....Andy Murrays Mother.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    What a Funny, Funny man you are. Honestly.
  • edited February 2010
    Hairdresser - I want a haircut not a chat
  • edited February 2010
     My most hated profession,easy,

ANYTHING TO DO WITH WORK.
     Work Sucks!
       ZAAG RULES
  • edited February 2010
    Tax men.

/thread.