You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION!

1121314151618»

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Steve and Brian.

Can you please either post here or respond to my PM to accept your prizes and nominate on which nights you wish to claim your prizes and Tikay will arrange entry.

edit (I can't PM Steve - if anyone else who knows him and can contact him directly sees this, Please let him know to post here to nominate which Tuesday he wishes to be entered into the Turbo Main.

Cheers.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION!:
    Steve and Brian. Can you please either post here or respond to my PM to accept your prizes and nominate on which nights you wish to claim your prizes and Tikay will arrange entry. edit (I can't PM Steve - if anyone else who knows him and can contact him directly sees this, Please let him know to post here to nominate which Tuesday he wishes to be entered into the Turbo Main. Cheers.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Next Tuesday is good - 16th February.

Thank you again!
  • edited February 2016

Big kudos to Mr Phantom for organising, managing & running this, what an effort by the Big Man.

Well done to Brian & Steve, too.

As Phantom says, I need to know which £33 Main Event Brian wishes to play.
  • edited February 2016
    If possible tonights b/hunter if not tonight next thursday/friday would be good thanks 

Take it its a no to the avatar then Tikay :@}

Thanks  churchy18 the official sky poker Fa Cup heads up champion.

P.s tony wonder if you could reg phantom for tuesdays turbo and take it out my account as a thank you for running it not that there is a lot in it but enough for a £11 ticket thanks again for running it phantom

Off out for a couple of hours be on at teatime
  • edited February 2016
    Tikay give Churchy a Celtic avatar now that he is a winner it would be more fitting!! lol

Ger
  • edited February 2016

I have requested the following Free Entries:

Tonight's £33 Main Event -

churchy18

Turbo Tuesday Main Event

Ice_Tiger

Phantom66
    (by way of a small token of thanks for his excellent work).
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION!:
    If possible tonights b/hunter if not tonight next thursday/friday would be good thanks  Take it its a no to the avatar then Tikay :@} Thanks   churchy18 the official sky poker Fa Cup heads up champion. P.s tony wonder if you could reg phantom for tuesdays turbo and take it out my account as a thank you for running it not that there is a lot in it but enough for a £11 ticket thanks again for running it phantom Off out for a couple of hours be on at teatime
    Posted by churchy18
    I am trying to get tonight's Entry sorted for you Brian. I will confirm later, or you can check the Lobby.

"No" to the Avatar, sorry.

I have already organised a Turbo Tuesday entry for Phantom, courtesy of Sky Poker.
  • edited February 2016
    Thank You Sir!
  • edited February 2016
    Tikay give Churchy a Celtic avatar now that he is a winner it would be more fitting!! lol Ger
    Posted by gerardirl

Ger wins the internet :-)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION! : Ger wins the internet :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Suggesting rubbish like this will break the internet
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION! : I am trying to get tonight's Entry sorted for you Brian. I will confirm later, or you can check the Lobby.   "No" to the Avatar, sorry. I have already organised a Turbo Tuesday entry for Phantom, courtesy of Sky Poker.
    Posted by Tikay10
    SORTED, here's tonight's Main Event Lobby as at 5pm today;

macapaca50000 
    jazzyj50000 
    churchy1850000 
    PBKR50000 
    MYDUDE50000 
    Dewi-cool50000 
    ANDY6K50000 
  • edited February 2016
    Well done everyone! 
    Phants you're a hero xx
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: The Heads Up FA Cup - Official rules/draw/results thread. We have our CHAMPION! : Suggesting rubbish like this will break the internet
    Posted by stuarty117

Never mind the internet it would break me.

Used too like those 2 as well just glad bhoys is not about or there would probably be a request for clarification :@}

Thanks tikay.

All the best churchy18 The sky poker Heads Up FA Cup Champion Official
  • edited February 2016
    I have requested the following Free Entries: Tonight's £33 Main Event - churchy18 Turbo Tuesday Main Event Ice_Tiger Phantom66 (by way of a small token of thanks for his excellent work).
    Posted by Tikay10

I had fun so don't feel like I need a reward, but all the same I think I'll accept it!

Many thanks for that Tony, next Tuesday the 16th would be fine for me too.

GL tonight Churchy and next Tuesday ICE_Tiger too.
  • edited February 2016
    I applaud this comp loudly and the applause turns into a standing ovation.
  • edited February 2016
    Congratulations Brian (Churchy18) on the win. I managed to watch what must have been the last 3 games on my phone, so couldn't rail. I seem to remember T7 being good for you in one big hand and also in the semi-final. Well played Steve too on reaching the final. Tikay kindly offered up prizes. So I'll PM him to get these arranged for you and you can use this thread to let him know when you wish to use them. It will be a £33 main event entry to Churchy18 and an £11 Turbo Tuesday entry for ICE_Tiger. I hope you both run golden in those events. Sorry but my funds were spent on the Riddler Randomiser so I don't have a trophy, but the Title and prestige of winning this event against an impressive field will hopefully be reward enough. A very big thank you to the competitors for making this event a success. I really wanted this to be a community event and encourage a positive spirit where people make new contacts through the forum and keep it fun and light hearted. I believe we achieved that so VWP all. Special thanks to Neil Channing, Tikay and Rich Orford for taking part too. I am sure it was a great thrill for those who got to play you all in this event, even though it was only Richard who gave that opportunity to more than one person. I will be taking a bit of a break but I will be back with HUFA II in the not too distant future.
    Posted by Phantom66

Hopefully a long way away so i can bask in my heads up superiority.

P.S do winners  get in pre next time really dont think the champ should have too reg :@}

Also if any1 gets a bye it should be the champ if  not i would like written clarification on why not!

• edited February 2016
    Great comp and thanks to phantom for taking the time and effort doing the draws and running the comp.

Shows the forum and the wider community can be a great place to be involved in.

Well played all

• edited February 2016

The Free Entries into tomorrow's Turbo Tuesday Main Event have now been organised.

Good luck lads.

Phantom664000
    Ice_Tiger4000
    DARK4NIGHT4000
  • edited February 2016
    Many thanks Tikay.