You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Race to Punta Cana

13»

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Data is being slow this morning, will give you an update when I know more.
  • edited October 2015
    Updates coming in the next 30 mins.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana:
    Updates coming in the next 30 mins.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Lol thought Data was in star trek???
  • edited October 2015
    Updates will be live in 5 minutes.
  • edited October 2015
    Final table leaderboard will be active in the next 30 minutes...
  • edited October 2015
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO:

ESOX01

RADIOFED28

ALVEZ11

F_IVANOVIC

There was late drama on the final day with ESOX01 overtaking STYLE2737 to win the High Cash Leaderboard. RADIOFED28 was never in trouble on the Low Cash Leaderboard and steamrolled the competition. A similar tale can be told with ALVEZ11 on the High SnG Leaderboard though EIZY did push him at times, and finally we had an epic battle between F_IVANOVIC and NUTTER5932 on the Low SnG Leaderboard.

Special mention to Tikay for scraping a cash on the SnG Low Leaderboard!

Well done to everyone who cashed, I'm sure a lot of you have grinded hard this past few weeks.
  • edited October 2015
    woop woop congratulations to the other winners and see you guys on the sunny beaches of punta cana!!

edit: and thanks for sky dan for regular updates here on forum and on leaderboard, appreciate it!
  • edited October 2015
    Thanks Dan loved this promo!!
    Well done all.
  • edited October 2015
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO: ESOX01 RADIOFED28 ALVEZ11 F_IVANOVIC There was late drama on the final day with ESOX01 overtaking STYLE2737 to win the High Cash Leaderboard. RADIOFED28 was never in trouble on the Low Cash Leaderboard and steamrolled the competition. A similar tale can be told with ALVEZ11 on the High SnG Leaderboard though EIZY did push him at times, and finally we had an epic battle between F_IVANOVIC and NUTTER5932 on the Low SnG Leaderboard. Special mention to Tikay for scraping a cash on the SnG Low Leaderboard! Well done to everyone who cashed, I'm sure a lot of you have grinded hard this past few weeks.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Incred scenes, well done chaps. Punta Cana it is, then.
  • edited October 2015

Meanwhile, I got £40 playing my little PLO8 DM's, that's a right result. Never even knew I was in it, or in contention, until yesterday.

Never done or played anything different to normal, suddenly, I've got a bonus £40. Never had so much fun getting £40 for free. Made money on the games, too (very little, admittedly), so it's all good. Love the poker.

• edited October 2015
    Congrats Tikay :) Well done to all other winners! Just wondering how long it will be before we're contacted seeing as though it's even closer now? I've already booked flights anyway!
  • edited October 2015
    Congrats Tikay :) Well done to all other winners! Just wondering how long it will be before we're contacted seeing as though it's even closer now? I've already booked flights anyway!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Happy to here you've booked flights.

We'll be in touch today!
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Happy to here you've booked flights. We'll be in touch today!
    Posted by Sky_JP
    JP wasn't hired for his grammar
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : JP wasn't hired for his grammar
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Ooh, in like a shot.
  • edited October 2015
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Congratulations mate. See you out there!

What flight are you on?
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : JP wasn't hired for his grammar
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Sigh.

That's what happens when you're straight on the forum at 9am, replying to customers!

Where were you Sam?

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Congratulations mate. See you out there! What flight are you on?
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Think I'm on the same flight as you and a few others - 9.45 direct from Manchester on the Monday? So will probably see you at the airport :) Don't know where we're going to stay first night as of yet.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Think I'm on the same flight as you and a few others - 9.45 direct from Manchester on the Monday? So will probably see you at the airport :) Don't know where we're going to stay first night as of yet.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Hi, I think you can change the hotel booking tp stay to from 2nd till 8th instead of 3rd till 9th and then just sort out an extra night for the last day when you are out there.

This seemed the easiest option to me.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Happy to here you've booked flights. We'll be in touch today!
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Hi, haven't recieved any notification/email or anything about the prize yet, is it just me? Thanks.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Hi, haven't recieved any notification/email or anything about the prize yet, is it just me? Thanks.
    Posted by radiofed28
    Hi RADIOFED.

I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Jp
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: The Race to Punta Cana : Hi, I think you can change the hotel booking tp stay to from 2nd till 8th instead of 3rd till 9th and then just sort out an extra night for the last day when you are out there. This seemed the easiest option to me. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I haven't been offered this option as of yet - just was informed of the cost of staying one night in the hotel. I would have thought the opposite though; ie. seems easier to book a hotel beforehand close by rather than at the end of the holiday? Just because when getting transfters from hotel to airport on way back I don't fancy having to trek from one hotel to the Hard Rock.