You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta Cana Fury

2»

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Fury:
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Fury : The free bets in this promo were only valid for one week so I expect you were awarded them but didnt notice. Toffees won wks 5 and 7.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Fair enough, though couldn't find them at the time.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Fury : Fair enough, though couldn't find them at the time.
    Posted by Essexphil
    You need to log into sky bet to see them phil. 
  • edited October 2015
    Hi, Sky Poker did nothing wrong in the Punta Cana matter, nothing wrong at all. It was all clearly covered in the T & C's.  "Unnamed joint favourites". If there are 2 - or 3, or even 4 JF's - you can't expect the Bookmaker to pay them all as winners, betting does not - & has never - worked like that.  That rule has been in place with every bookmaker for the last 50 years or more to my certain knowledge. If you had NAMED the horse, instead of "JF", you would have been paid in full.   Sorry you feel that is unfair, but it's not, it's Industry Standard practice.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeh your right mate, sorry for the RAGE. I spoke with Bet365 earlier and they said the same, its been awhile since I did betting and I use to always bet sp favourite, and dont remember it ever happening to me before, maybe I was just lucky and it was favouritism switching horses.

Apologies for being an a*se clown, am letting my frustration with my inability to pull the trigger on loads of winners get the better of me.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Fury : Yeh your right mate, sorry for the RAGE. I spoke with Bet365 earlier and they said the same, its been awhile since I did betting and I use to always bet sp favourite, and dont remember it ever happening to me before, maybe I was just lucky and it was favouritism switching horses. Apologies for being an a*se clown, am letting my frustration with my inability to pull the trigger on loads of winners get the better of me.
    Posted by HaveaA1Day
    No worries bud, and congrats on the winner anyway.
  • edited October 2015
    THE FURY THREAD. VENT YOUR RAGE HERE. CAPITAL LETTERS AND LOUD NOISES ARGH.
  • edited October 2015
  • edited October 2015
    Love that scene.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Fury : No worries bud, and congrats on the winner anyway.
    Posted by Tikay10

TY
    THE FURY THREAD. VENT YOUR RAGE HERE. CAPITAL LETTERS AND LOUD NOISES ARGH.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    May I purpose the 'i'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take this anymore' thread :) .
  • edited October 2015
    I'm glad we're friends now. I was scared to comment earlier.