You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diary Wheals in motion

13»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    went quite well after you left, was in for 2 buyins but ended 2 buyins up :), then table collapsed to just me and davemcdaid, I told him I'm not stupid enough to play him heads up and left haha
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Diary Wheals in motion:
    went quite well after you left, was in for 2 buyins but ended 2 buyins up :), then table collapsed to just me and davemcdaid, I told him I'm not stupid enough to play him heads up and left haha
    Posted by chiggypig
    Wd i was just spewing in every spot haha. Good to see you drop by the heads up tables :)
  • edited April 2016
    Hi

Nothing much to report on the tables the last few days. Played quite a few small ball comps without any real success. Sit & gos have been ok making a small profit on them. Will be playing for the Hitsquad tonight so hopefully i will put in a good showing. Went to Stockport County vs Corby Town at the weekend. God what a bore fest, although the game was 2-2 it was one of the worst 2-2 games i have ever seen, absolutely no quality but i guess thats what you get when you play in the Conference North.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi Nothing much to report on the tables the last few days. Played quite a few small ball comps without any real success. Sit & gos have been ok making a small profit on them. Will be playing for the Hitsquad tonight so hopefully i will put in a good showing. Went to Stockport County vs Corby Town at the weekend. God what a bore fest, although the game was 2-2 it was one of the worst 2-2 games i have ever seen, absolutely no quality but i guess thats what you get when you play in the Conference North.
    Posted by Hotwheals
    Sad to see how far County have fallen. I remember Argyle having some good battles with them in days gone by although we very nearly followed them out of the league a couple of times recently. I hope success at poker makes up for it to some degree.
    Good luck at the tables.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Diary Wheals in motion : Sad to see how far County have fallen. I remember Argyle having some good battles with them in days gone by although we very nearly followed them out of the league a couple of times recently. I hope success at poker makes up for it to some degree. Good luck at the tables.
    Posted by 4EVERGREEN
    Yes had some good battles in the past i remember coming down to Home Park on a cold Tuesday night and getting beat 4-0, those were the days haha.
  • edited April 2016
    Been a tough week for me so not updated for a week. Not poker wise either as that has been quiet steady when i have been playing without being spectacular. As a lot of you know i am in a wheelchair and with the condition i have i can suffer from lots of different pains, and in the last week it has been quiet bad so bad playing poker for long periods of time has been a no no as i just cannot concentrate but hopefully im starting to get these under control and i can get back to playing some decent volume this week starting by playing for the hitsquad tonight :)