You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Petulant me

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat

fasten your seat belts....

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Sick and tired of getting bad beats on this it happens to often to be coincidence and it also happens not long after yoh have a decent run at things. Its a joke and there is something not quite right with it.
  • edited October 2015
    and it always happens to peeps who don't want to search the forum for the answers

#sortitoutsky
  • edited October 2015
    I do love these OPs ,  2 in 2 days , if they keep coming at this rate maybe the could have their own forum by Christmas.

Pleeeze
  • edited October 2015
    So I take it that you're not the king of the swingers anymore then?
  • edited October 2015
    Run bad often happens after you run good?

Very suspicious: I'd fully expect at least some runbad to happen during rungood.

I've also noticed that the only time i'm wet is when I'm not dry; that I'm only awake after I've been asleep - never during sleep; and the only time I'm standing is after periods of sitting. Very suspicious.  
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt:
    Run bad often happens after you run good? Very suspicious: I'd fully expect at least some runbad to happen during rungood. I've also noticed that the only time i'm wet is when I'm not dry; that I'm only awake after I've been asleep - never during sleep; and the only time I'm standing is after periods of sitting. Very suspicious.  
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    This post sums it up beautifully, no matter how good you are or think you are at poker the run bad is only around the corner.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Sky poker pure rat stunt:
    Sick and tired of getting bad beats on this it happens to often to be coincidence and it also happens not long after yoh have a decent run at things. Its a joke and there is something not quite right with it.
    Posted by junglevip7
    Ignore the naysayers, what do they know? The trick is to get it in when the odds are against you and be at the other end of the bad beat.

Which table will you be sitting at?

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Sky poker pure rat stunt:
    Posted by junglevip7
    Congratulations on winning the £100 Guaranteed Speed Bounty Hunter this morning.
  • edited October 2015
    Ahh so.....another satisfied customer...#sortitoutsky-inaction
  • edited October 2015
    Sounds like he really is the king of the swingers
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Sky poker pure rat stunt : Congratulations on winning the £100 Guaranteed Speed Bounty Hunter this morning.
    Posted by Tikay10

:-)

In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt:
    So I take it that you're not the king of the swingers anymore then?
    Posted by cenachav

Lovely stuff

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : :-) In Response to  Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : Lovely stuff
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I was not trying to be Mr SmartyPants, just making the point that Tournament Poker IS very swingy.

Not everyone gets that, including some who have played the game a very long time. If we can't come to terms with that, we really should not be playing the game - it can seem a brutally unfair game at times, no doubt about it. Can't accept the injustice of it? Best pack up then, imo, because it ain't ever gonna change.

It requires heart & backbone to cope comfortably with the swings, & we need to be able to enjoy it when we lose, as much as when we win. If we play well & lose, so be it - that's all we can do. Having a chunter every time we suffer a bad beat is a leak, a big leak.

I always recommend "The Mental Game of Poker", it has cured the problem for tens of thousands of players.
  • edited October 2015

....did ok in the megastack last night too. 65 runners, not too shabby. Moaned it in good and proper. He will ofc not win another thing over the w/end, as those are the rules ;)

jonsyaces6500001£97.50
    Hawkinni02£65
    junglevip703£39
  • edited October 2015

NEWBIES

i would like to congratulate junglevip7 on being the 23rd top NEWBIE of the 15,631 new players to the major tournaments of sky poker this year.  junglevip7 is ranked 23 by play in the past rolling month. 

Very well played. 

www.pokersuperhero.com/newbies.html

• edited October 2015
    Shurrup moaning Jungle....lol

You play well, been on your tables a few times. Variance happens, suck it up butter cup ;) see you on the tables later. :)
  • edited October 2015
    what is run bad never heard of it lol

• edited October 2015
    Bit sus this..guy moans about losing on sky..then wins sky tournament.
    Well let me tell you,I am getting bad beats to one outers galore and can't hit a thing!

P.s sky,I will be playing the main event tomorrow night!
  • edited October 2015
    Apologies i was venting and stressed out but.....av just been sent packing from 2500 due to a bad call, today though am smiling about it. And in response to the enquiry, of course i am syill king of the swingers. Oooooooooby dooooooooo.

• edited October 2015
    Shurrup moaning Jungle....lol You play well, been on your tables a few times. Variance happens, suck it up butter cup ;) see you on the tables later. :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    jungles mumma was the last person to tell me to shurrup! A eneded up wi a  sore erse and planked on the naughty step. Al never be insolent when i am told that again.... the mental torment haunts me whilst i tree swing.
  • edited October 2015
    Shurrup moaning Jungle....lol You play well, been on your tables a few times. Variance happens, suck it up butter cup ;) see you on the tables later. :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    jungles mumma was the last person to tell me to shurrup! A eneded up wi a  sore erse and planked on the naughty step. Al never be insolent when i am told that again.... the mental torment haunts me whilst i tree swing.
  • edited October 2015
    Apologies i was venting and stressed out but.....av just been sent packing from 2500 due to a bad call, today though am smiling about it. And in response to the enquiry, of course i am syill king of the swingers. Oooooooooby dooooooooo.
    Posted by junglevip7
    All understood - perhaps you might now consider changing the title of the thread, then? It's fairly offensive. I don't actually know what a "pure rat stunt" means, but it does not exactly sound complimentary.

Hope you continue to reap the rewards here on Sky Poker.

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : All understood - perhaps you might now consider changing the title of the thread, then? It's fairly offensive. I don't actually know what a " pure rat stunt " means, but it does not exactly sound complimentary.   Hope you continue to reap the rewards here on Sky Poker.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    How do i do that? 
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : How do i do that? 
    Posted by junglevip7
    Ha, you've got me there, I've no idea. But some posters seem to change their Diary Thread Titles regularly, so there must be a way.
  • edited October 2015
    Edit your opening post and then edit the title in there and save it.

GL.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : Ha, you've got me there, I've no idea. But some posters seem to change their Diary Thread Titles regularly, so there must be a way.
    Posted by Tikay10
    That better lol
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky poker pure rat stunt : That better lol
    Posted by junglevip7
  • edited October 2015
    Seems a bit of a cheap cop out that people can start threads like this, then the next day just claim they were 'stressed' or whatever and use that as an excuse.

I'm sure every player on here has cursed Sky at one point or another, I probably do it on a nightly basis, but to start a ridiculous thread like this is beyond me.

We all have bad days, part and parcel of online poker, just have to take it on the chin/s.
  • edited October 2015
    Edit your opening post and then edit the title in there and save it. GL.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Cheers mate 
  • edited October 2015

;)

Very good.

Next case.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Petulant me:
    Seems a bit of a cheap cop out that people can start threads like this, then the next day just claim they were 'stressed' or whatever and use that as an excuse. I'm sure every player on here has cursed Sky at one point or another, I probably do it on a nightly basis, but to start a ridiculous thread like this is beyond me. We all have bad days, part and parcel of online poker, just have to take it on the chin/s.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Obviously no that beyond you that you expressed your opinion as i did at the time.