You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rabbit Cams.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Isnt there enough in this crazy game to tilt us all without wabbit cams
  • edited January 2010
    if the site predetermines the cards, does this not leave it open to programmers to make cheats to determine the next card thats going to come? correct/forgive me if I am wrong?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Rabbit Cams.:
    if the site predetermines the cards, does this not leave it open to programmers to make cheats to determine the next card thats going to come? correct/forgive me if I am wrong?
    Posted by NColley
    The Site does not pre-determine the cards - the RNG does. It's exactly the same as the shuffle in Live Poker.

As a matter of interest, why exactly would Sky Poker want to programme it to "cheat"?
  • edited January 2010
    I can see peoples points on rabbit cams but personally I am not a fan like Tikay & taller_guy I feel they might just add more frustration if you lay down a hand and then find out you would have won, well obviously this makes no difference if the hand is 7 2 but still for the more "emotional" players should we say the ones that always get flustered over pots that they would have won or lost cause they didnt stay in the hand it just would not be valid. I feel a way round it though would be to have it so you only saw it if you wanted to see it so to speak if that makes sense. This is probably a silly idea but its just me trying to think a way that would be beneficial for everyone, cause obviously it helps you for convidence Hale72, but for others it could just cause more frustration Spike2120
    Posted by Spike2120
    Lol, now that tickled me. "The more emotional players"!
  • edited January 2010
    I love the rabbit cam. I never use it though. It's bad for your game.
  • edited January 2010
    I love the rabbit cam. I never use it though. It's bad for your game.
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    ;)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Rabbit Cams. : Lol, now that tickled me. "The more emotional players"!
    Posted by Tikay10
    I was trying to be as nice as I possibly could lol