You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTER CASH - Make Your Play!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    was gonna play, but totally forgot I had a friends birthday thing tonight so its off to Watford for some amazing nightlife and chavvy drunk girls weeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited January 2010
    I am personally just calling here, with multiple reasons for this.

Looking at the stack sizes cover both the MP player and the BB, also with the raises as they were I am sensing AK AQ possibly and obviously the chance of a pocket pair higher than J's but the odds are in our favour to call with a fiarly good knowledge we are infront.

I know that MP still has to make his decision and if he shoves then I will have to fold putting him on K's or A's, but as it stands I reckon I would call, if the flop brings overcards to my Jacks then I may be inclined to call then.

This was a tricky one but all the same I may have to call.
  • edited January 2010

im due a win with JJ,after a succession of gettin them beat,and for that reason(no faffing about) im pushing them all in..,no call for me,may well be ahead,and if not can still win...with some overdue lukk..

• edited January 2010
    well with being a low stake player and scared of losing loads i would call lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to MASTER CASH - Make Your Play!:
    Good day to you all. Today's MYP is a bit different - we don't even see a Flop - but it's actually quite a tricky one. As usual, there's no real right or wrong, but what's more important, is WHAT you do, & WHY. Feel free either to reply on Thread, or e-Mail into the Show. We can only read fairly brief e-Mails on the Show, though. Usual e-addy, which is skyopen@bskyb.com Oh, & PLEASE use the Voting Option. Right, the hand itself is coming right up......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Min Raise and if he come back over with a large raise I fold, if he calls I find out what the flop gives me
  • edited January 2010
    my snap instinct here is to push push push all in ,

why because i think i AM FAVOURITE 60/40 ,

he may fold ,

he may be on ak,

he may get unlucky if he has over pair,

this is my honest opinion ,

good or bad play no matter !

over and out roborover .
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Guys

This could come down to how we are playing, if your seeing cards and are playing well then you fold, but if you really are a TAG and not seen much in the way of cards then you would push back, why well inactivity breeds madness.

col
  • edited January 2010
    I say fold if BB is a calling station and he has re re raised instead of called it shows a lot of strength likely to be AA KK or at best its a race and we dont want a race in a possible 3 way pot!
  • edited January 2010
    In response to Rich's comment about betting out with big hands.

I personally feel this is very opponent dependant, if I feel they will bet at me if I check then thats how I will play, but if they might call a small bet thinking it is weak or giving them the odds then a bet would be the right move.

I personally think its opponent dependant

Spike2120
  • edited January 2010

Was right, ZINGGGGGG ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Just got home from a night's boozing and heard the hands.  Well done Dohhhh, but I'm sticking with my play.  I thought we were ahead but in a bad spot, admittedly we are in a great spot as the hand is revealed, but in the majority of times I think we were against  the likes of AJ & KQ.  Despite the hand reveal I still don't fancy the shove too much on the information we have in this spot.
  • edited January 2010

Just to confirm, as it was revealed on tonight's Show, the Oppo's hands were.....

MP Shortie - 9-9.

Mr Station - K-J.