You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Big Cash Game

2»

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: The Big Cash Game:
    Not sure about this promotion. Who exactly is it going to incentivise?  No-one with a family who plays moderate to low stakes will make priority over Christmas, no matter what the incentive. I think this promo will just be giving 9 grand to professionals who would've played anyway. It would've been better to sweeten a few pots in January.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Morning Fletch.

Watch this space.
  • edited December 2015
    Not sure about this promotion. Who exactly is it going to incentivise?  No-one with a family who plays moderate to low stakes will make priority over Christmas, no matter what the incentive. I think this promo will just be giving 9 grand to professionals who would've played anyway. It would've been better to sweeten a few pots in January.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Despite thee festivities, December is one of the busiest months for Priority. The seasonality, along with time off work, seems to go a long way to offset the time people don't play during Christmas. I do appreciate, however, that other commitments may stop you from getting involved this month.

As Tikay hinted, there will be some pots sweetened in January. In fact, 10 Priority pots will be considerably sweeter, before even considering the non-Priority promotions!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
  • edited January 2016
    Any news about this promotion? It said freeroll is provisionally on the 7th any chance of confirmation? Thanks.
  • edited January 2016
    Any news about this promotion? It said freeroll is provisionally on the 7th any chance of confirmation? Thanks.
    Posted by radiofed28
  • edited January 2016
    Hi gents,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm a little unwell at the moment, and out of the office.

The freeroll will go ahead as scheduled, and the prize draw will take place tomorrow.

Best,
    Jp.
  • edited January 2016
    Hi gents, Sorry for the late reply, I'm a little unwell at the moment, and out of the office. The freeroll will go ahead as scheduled, and the prize draw will take place tomorrow. Best, Jp.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Cheers for the reply JP, appreciate you're not well and hope you get better soon.
  • edited January 2016
    Hi gents, Sorry for the late reply, I'm a little unwell at the moment, and out of the office. The freeroll will go ahead as scheduled, and the prize draw will take place tomorrow. Best, Jp.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Get better soon mate, i'll will wire you the money over shortly..
  • edited January 2016
    As it was my birthday yesterday automatic entry to this is a gimmie,heres to wishing, gl all who are in it.
  • edited January 2016

Tonight's "Big Cash Game Freeroll" (which awards three seats to next Thursday's "The Big Cash Game") is now in the Lobby, HERE

Those qualified (i.e, who earned 15,000+ points in December) need to register, your name will not be auto registered as far as I can see.

Just 3 names in the lobby so far. Easy game, then.

jermaine993000hhamza1623000Curt360x273000
  • edited January 2016
  • edited January 2016
    Make that 4 ;)
    Posted by radiofed28
    6 even......

We have a whole Final Table now.

radiofed283000
    milbertfog3000
    jermaine993000
    hhamza1623000
    alex12293000
    Curt360x273000
    Be quite interesting to see how many qualified (& enter) for this. I've no idea how many players achieve 15,000 points in a month, & can but wistfully dream. I play SNG's, it's Double Points week this week, & I'm on target for my biggest ever week - three days in I have 1,282 points. So to guys like me, I gasp when I see players getting tens of thousands of points in a month. 

How is the Geography Teacher? Wish her a HNY, please.

• edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: The Big Cash Game : 6 even...... We have a whole Final Table now.   radiofed28 3000 milbertfog 3000 jermaine99 3000 hhamza162 3000 alex1229 3000 Curt360x27 3000 Be quite interesting to see how many qualified (& enter) for this. I've no idea how many players achieve 15,000 points in a month, & can but wistfully dream. I play SNG's, it's Double Points week this week, & I'm on target for my biggest ever week - three days in I have 1,282 points. So to guys like me, I gasp when I see players getting tens of thousands of points in a month.  How is the Geography Teacher? Wish her a HNY, please.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    She's great thanks, and sends her regards. 

Also curious to see how many made the 15k, couple of names I don't recognise so I guess many of the SNG wiz kids will be filling it up too! Good luck to everyone tonight (but not too much good luck).
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: The Big Cash Game : She's great thanks, and sends her regards.  Also curious to see how many made the 15k, couple of names I don't recognise so I guess many of the SNG wiz kids will be filling it up too! Good luck to everyone tonight (but not too much good luck).
    Posted by radiofed28
    I'd bet good money that a decent % won't even Register. But yeah, I'm interested to see what the number is.
  • edited January 2016

oioi, "alex1229" is in now.

He must think free food or drink is on offer.

It's "Big Cash Game" Alex, not Big Mac.
  • edited January 2016
    Prize draw is also complete...

Will reveal winners here, once I've contacted them directly.

• edited January 2016
    oioi, " alex1229" is in now. He must think free food or drink is on offer. It's "Big Cash Game" Alex, not Big Mac.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I've got enough nachos to last me a last time thanks to JP dont you worry about that! 

JP - not been contacted yet, can only assume you've been miscalling other players, or misread the prize draw results.
  • edited January 2016

There are now 30 registered, as at 4.25pm.

If these two chaps are sat next to each other, I wonder what topics the convo might be about?

GagginKs
    gonedoggin
  • edited January 2016
    good luck to all playing!
  • edited January 2016
    The winners of the prizedraw have now all been informed, so I can share on here.

A big congratulations to;

The_Fishhh
    robtim
    sikas

You've all won yourselves a seat to the Big Cash Game, taking place one week from today!

Best of luck to everyone in the freeroll tonight.
  • edited January 2016
    Good luck all!