You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

give the great man tk a little pick me up on this thread [ no fighting pretty please / just nice pra

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

i just like to say ,

we may have had our differences in the past,

you being right lol 99o/o of the time ,

but i think your a top man tk,

and please keep your helpful advice/ banter going in forum !

over and out roborover !

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hi Rover

My thoughts on tikay have been well documented in the past, tikay is a top bloke, he has the patience of a saint, in fact a saint would be hard pushed to have the patience tikay has, he will help anybody anytime whether he is busy or not (I have yet to see a time when tikay is not busy, he loves it when he is), (This does not mean other presenters/analysts do not help), but tikay always seems to go that little bit more, in short long may he continue, tikay, sir WE LOVE YOU.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to give the great man tk a little pick me up on this thread [ no fighting pretty please / just nice praise for all the good work he does pleaseeee ]:
    i just like to say , we may have had our differences in the past, you being right lol 99o/o of the time , but i think your a top man tk, and please keep your helpful advice/ banter going in forum ! over and out roborover !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    irish rover
    couldnt agree more the guy puts an incredable amount and effort into skypoker
    irish everbody has differances but tk allways comes back smiling when it is sorted as do you

i think skypoker would be worse off with out his efforts and everybody who plays on sky owes him as massive thank you

thank you tk
    sara36dd
  • edited February 2010
    All the above goes without saying. Differences of opinion over something don't mean lack of respect or ingratitude for titanic effort.

Sky would much the poorer without Mr Kendal onboard. The last person on this forum to argue against individual opinion would be Tikay.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: give the great man tk a little pick me up on this thread [ no fighting pretty please / just nice praise for all the good work he does pleaseeee ]:
    Hi Rover My thoughts on tikay have been well documented in the past, tikay is a top bloke, he has the patience of a saint, in fact a saint would be hard pushed to have the patience tikay has, he will help anybody anytime whether he is busy or not (I have yet to see a time when tikay is not busy, he loves it when he is), (This does not mean other presenters/analysts do not help), but tikay always seems to go that little bit more, in short long may he continue, tikay, sir WE LOVE YOU.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Very well put Barry 100% agree. He is one of the reasons I continue playing on sky. We love you Tikay xxx
  • edited February 2010
    homosexual ducks , come on the man is a legend.lol.
  • edited February 2010
    The spanish have a word they use, which doesn't really translate into English,  Sympatico.    

Literally it means sympathetic, but when used to describe someone in Spanish it means, a Gentleman, a really nice guy, someone who will help others at the drop of a hat, Cares for others more than himself.........  i think you get the gist 

TK estas mucho sympayico,  

(for the spanish speakers on here, sorry if I've got the sentence wrong but you know what I Mean )
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2010

to me sky poker is nothing without tk ,the things he has done for every1 on this site is geos well above what you would get from any other 

ty for everything tk
  • edited February 2010
    Hugs N Kisses for a man so successful and grounded.

We all feel privileged to have access to someone so very helpful and kind whom makes so much time for us as a community whilst he tries to juggle a hectic schedule.

We love you long time!!!
  • edited February 2010
    Tikay is the best thing ever to happen to Sky Poker! I used to have a PE teacher like him who would always give those who succeeded a great recognition in life and always talk about people in such a praising manner. He was a legend as is Tikay! For all you whingers out there take a thought to think... Would Sky Poker really be as successful without this fine man? No chance!

The guy is thoughtful, kind, caring (just check out the thread on little Lauren), funny and to be honest when I'm older I wanna be just like him he is a hero!

The guys a saint and has an amazing personality get off his back ffs!

• edited February 2010
    I would just like to say one thing.

Tikay is the best thing to happen to sky poker since its launch, i was here from the start and to be honest it wasnt great, but once Tk stepped in he has made the site what it is.

Much respect.

the_gibb

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: give the great man tk a little pick me up on this thread [ no fighting pretty please / just nice praise for all the good work he does pleaseeee ]:
    Tikay is the best thing ever to happen to Sky Poker! I used to have a PE teacher like him who would always give those who succeeded a great recognition in life and always talk about people in such a praising manner. He was a legend as is Tikay! For all you whingers out there take a thought to think... Would Sky Poker really be as successful without this fine man? No chance! The guy is thoughtful, kind, caring (just check out the thread on little Lauren), funny and to be honest when I'm older I wanna be just like him he is a hero! The guys a saint and has an amazing personality get off his back ffs!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    So you bring that argument in here?  Has this turned into a like or dislike tikay argument?
    Tikay is the best thing to happen to Sky Poker!
    I absolutely agree with you
    Would sky poker really be as successful without this fine man?
    Absolutely not

Him and Orford make sky poker TV imo and i love watching them.  Please don't put me in the tikay haters category just because i possibly disagreed with 1 of his posts.... we're a little more grown up than that right?
  • edited February 2010

Guys, I really appreciate the sentiment behind the thread, but I'm squirming with embarrassment here, I feel a bit of a fraud.

And another thing - what will Orford say if he sees it, & what's more, what will he Post?

• edited February 2010
    In Response to give the great man tk a little pick me up on this thread [ no fighting pretty please / just nice praise for all the good work he does pleaseeee ]:
    i just like to say , we may have had our differences in the past, you being right lol 99o/o of the time , but i think your a top man tk, and please keep your helpful advice/ banter going in forum ! over and out roborover !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    All things considered, that's a lovely thing to say, thank you.

Onwards & upwards.
  • edited February 2010
    You disappoint me Cottlad not once have I mentioned your name but you just wont let it go will you. There were 2 people in the 'other' thread that annoyed me but you wasn't one of them. Give it a rest dude! I'm here to praise Tikay not here to bring negative feelings into what seems a really nice touch here! 

Tikay is a legend as simple as that!
  • edited February 2010
    TK = TOO KOOL!
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    I missed the action last night, as I was busy losing BI after BI live, but I'd just like to say that its obvious that Tikay didn't have anything other than good intentions when he posted the thread. 

Nice win btw James.
  • edited February 2010
    Guys, I really appreciate the sentiment behind the thread, but I'm squirming with embarrassment here, I feel a bit of a fraud. And another thing - what will Orford say if he sees it, & what's more, what will he Post?
    Posted by Tikay10

Hey TK, I'm glad rover started this thread...the work and effort you put in on here is second to none and it's nice to be able to say a big THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!

You truly seem to be an outstanding true gentleman (even if a little addicted to trains and bridges and the such like...lol), you were brilliant with the lovely Sarah C & LML when they joined too!!

Did I mention you are barred from ever leaving Sky Poker...it's the LAW and it's not subject to negotiation Sir!!!

Keep up the good work, and if Lord Orf does post on this thread it should be to concur with the general opinion (even if he has joined the darkside) however I would also expect some ageist quip thrown in too :o)

X

• edited February 2010
    He's alright i suppose, i reckon he could try to be abit more helpful and supportive, and try to post abit more on the forum, but apart from that he's a TOP MAN!!!

If im half the man he is when i grow up ill be happy!
  • edited February 2010
    (Not height wise obv!!!)
  • edited February 2010
    You disappoint me Cottlad not once have I mentioned your name but you just wont let it go will you. There were 2 people in the 'other' thread that annoyed me but you wasn't one of them. Give it a rest dude! I'm here to praise Tikay not here to bring negative feelings into what seems a really nice touch here!  Tikay is a legend as simple as that!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Fair enough.... air cleared...... apologies for my presumption
  • edited February 2010
    Tk is an amazing man. The kindness he has shown to us  and Lauren is wonderful. The threads he has started for lauren have meant so much and made me well up reading them. Lauren has also been so touched by the messages and none of this would have happened without TK'S influence. 
  • edited February 2010
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    This applies to me too. Most definitely. Don't think theres anyone on here I havent had a disagreement with, some justified, some unjust.

Another crackin thread started by the Irishman, sometimes people, and I imparticular take things for granted. Sometimes things are said without thinking, and afterwards, we regret them, I've given Tikay a hard time several times in the past, unfairly and unjustly, but the guy keeps giving. He never turns his back on ya, n maybe some people will say "thats his job" - But it isn't, he doesnt get paid to take cr@ p and be dis-respected by people like myself, who might have had a few too many, or just decided to go attention seeking (always the former with me, never the latter) 

About time TK got some real recognition for his work, and this thread, from the people he 'works with' day in day out, Im sure will be appreciated by the great man himself.

Just wanted to add my appreciation for the work you do.

DOHH
  • edited February 2010
    Tikay is da governor - NUFF SAID REALLY INNIT!.......
  • edited February 2010
    Squirm away Mr Kendall. An absolute gentleman and a diamond.  Not afraid to laugh at himself and always helpful.  Sky Poker without Tikay not worth thinking about.

That is all
  • edited February 2010
    wooo tk, absolute legend... makes sky poker tv so entertaining... those ageism jokes will never grow old! oops no pun intended!
  • edited February 2010
    Tikay is floppin marvellous

fray bentos steak and kidney pudding is floppin marvellous too, and if a fray bentos steak and kidney pudding accidentally started an argument, it would still be floppin marvellous---so there!

Tikay has never made anyone fat----INNIT !!
  • edited February 2010

well said every1.the man is a 42carot diamond.del

• edited February 2010
    I couldn't agree more with everything that's been said..... well apart from.......... no, no, I'm only kidding!
    Tikay is OF COURSE the top man, the head honcho, the bee's knees, the business!
    We sometimes take the mickey but he takes it all in the way it was intended (and gives it back too! lol), we sometimes end up arguing but at no time does lose his gentlemanly manner and whenever we need advise or help I guarantee you the first person to reply to the post will be Tikay!

Big Man-Hugs to the Main Man!!!! ;)

Not sure about the ducks though!!! lol