You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Should John Terry remain England captain?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Someone compared this to politics. If so then A few from the country leading team have had affairs, Been cought cruisin, been caught boozin, Been caught stealin, been caught scrappin, been caught lyin. been caught fraudin.

IF IT WAS BROWN HE WOULD BE AXED. Why? because he is the leader that's why.

John Terry could be the greatest leader since the pied piper of Hamilyn but it makes no odds because the rest have to want to follow him and respect him and i don't think that some of them do. Even if one 1st team player doesn't want to its no good.

He was a role model and was standing in the finest position in England to do that and he dipped his bread in the wrong gravy and messed it up.

What he did he did to his mate, who obviously still has feelings for his x missus even as simply his childs mother, was way way beyond out of order. Bridge might not necessarily want his 'one time best mate' to go where his kid came out, its far too disgusting. He is a dirty dog. And if i had done the same thing that does not mean he isn't one it just means that i am one as well.

But what really gets me the maddest of all is that this stupid toilet has the arrogance to think that he should not apologise for it. He is an utter disgrace to himself, his family, his kids, the England team, Chelsea and the public who in the main adored him. To compare what he has done with what others have done is a joke.

Solution ? not sure but i think he should bow scrape and apologise to Wayne Bridge (even if privately) and do whatever it takes to get Wayne bridge on that plane. Don't a r se up our world cup Terry.