You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

H-UP (TLB2015 CHARITY COMP - £4,188 RAISED FOR CHARITY) FINAL HEADS UP RESULT IS IN

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
In Response to HEADS UP COMPETITION FOR COMPETITORS AND SPONSORS OF TLB2015 CHARITY COMP:
Hi Competitors and Sponsors of the TLB2015 Charity Comp. As a thank you for supporting this initiative in 2015, I am buying a trophy for a "Free to Enter" Heads Up competiton specifically for COMPETITORS AND SPONSORS of the 2015 competition. All Competitors and Sponsors that have paid their Sponsor money by 10th January 2016 are eligible. The Heads Up comp run by Phantom66 was very popular, and I want to thank him personally for his support with this. I didn't want to tread on his toes, and he was very obliging and courteous in his response. If I can do half as good a job as he did, I'll be doing OK. So please sign up here if you are a competitor and/or sponsor of the 2015 TLB initiative and want to be involved in a heads up competition. I will get a nice trophy for the winner and maybe a runner up one too. Deadline is 10th January and the draw will be made on 11th (I can't promise the U-tube clips like Phantom), so you'll just have to trust me that the draw is "legit" Thanks again, Graham
Posted by StayOrGo
im in

Comments