You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat

The Winter Give Away was a great tourney.
In one, I made the final table, part of the prize was a Hoodie.
CC phoned me to make sure they had the correct address for me.
4 weeks later I contacted CC to find out when I could expect delivery, We are having problems they said
Now, as of this time, CC still have not contacted me to explain the delay.
THAT IS JUST BAD MANNERS
I go to the local miners club to play poker, with my joy overflowing, I told the players I had won a Hoodie
Some did not believe me after 3 weeks of telling them " there is a delay "
So now Im embarrased every time i go there.
Where is the Hoodie now they ask ?
In another post, you ask reasons to join. HOW ABOUT REASONS NOT TO. ?

Comments

• edited January 2016
    In Response to DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES:
    The Winter Give Away was a great tourney. In one, I made the final table, part of the prize was a Hoodie. CC phoned me to make sure they had the correct address for me. 4 weeks later I contacted CC to find out when I could expect delivery, We are having problems they said Now, as of this time, CC still have not contacted me to explain the delay. THAT IS JUST BAD MANNERS I go to the local miners club to play poker, with my joy overflowing, I told the players I had won a Hoodie Some did not believe me after 3 weeks of telling them " there is a delay " So now Im embarrased every time i go there. Where is the Hoodie now they ask ? In another post, you ask reasons to join. HOW ABOUT REASONS NOT TO. ?
    Posted by bludreid11
    Just be thankful it wasn't a PS4 won.
  • edited January 2016

ah, was the bad man horrible to you?

bad man, bad man.

• edited January 2016
  • edited January 2016
     Their waiting for the Hoodie to come out of Prison.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES:
    ah, was the bad man horrible to you? bad man, bad man.
    Posted by aussie09

Typical - seriously - the guy won something nd has not got it - now being sarcastic to them.......

The community is becoming more and more of a gang!!

Think I liked it more when you didnt post
  • edited January 2016
    BlueBird - Keep at it - they will honour it - Sky are veru good at that and have never ever heard of them not delivering on a promise.

Loads of reasons there could be a delay - always a back log of post after xmas and new year sales and if they didnt have your size would have to get another one done up.

I would not bother posting on here - it is so so rare to get any sensible answers anymore.  There is a group of reg posters who have a jolly time seeing who can take the pee out of someone in the cleviest way - look at the posts.

You say CC is poor - have you given them a nudge? not ideal but it does happen things fsll off the page / other stuff comes up

Best of luck!!
  • edited January 2016
    BlueBird - Keep at it - they will honour it - Sky are veru good at that and have never ever heard of them not delivering on a promise. Loads of reasons there could be a delay - always a back log of post after xmas and new year sales and if they didnt have your size would have to get another one done up. I would not bother posting on here - it is so so rare to get any sensible answers anymore.  There is a group of reg posters who have a jolly time seeing who can take the pee out of someone in the cleviest way - look at the posts. You say CC is poor - have you given them a nudge? not ideal but it does happen things fsll off the page / other stuff comes up Best of luck!!
    Posted by Nuggy962
    What would constitute a ''sensible answer'' to the OP?

He's been informed there is a delay, for whatever reason of which there can be many at this time of year. So why bring it to the forum? Will it get him his hoodie quicker? I highly doubt it. A PM to someone or going through CC would surely be a better avenue? Or just a little patience for the time being and seeing if it turns up would be even better.

Winning a free hoodie, from a freeroll, (note freeroll, not freerole) is a reason not to recommend Sky? You couldn't make it up.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Typical - seriously - the guy won something nd has not got it - now being sarcastic to them....... The community is becoming more and more of a gang!! Think I liked it more when you didnt post
    Posted by Nuggy962

Well I thought the OP was being sarcastic. 

• edited January 2016
    ah, was the bad man horrible to you? bad man, bad man.
    Posted by aussie09
     Said as only a simpleton could.
    If you have no sensible answer then dont offer one
  • edited January 2016

The reason I posted had 2 objectives
    1. to nudge CC into some action
    2. To see if any other winners had the same problem.
    But after some STUPID, IDIOTIC answers I will leave it.
    There doesnt seem to be any adults here.
    In a post asking why people should join Sky poker, the main theme was community.
    It has really shown itself in these replies.

• edited January 2016
    The reason I posted had 2 objectives 1. to nudge CC into some action 2. To see if any other winners had the same problem. But after some STUPID, IDIOTIC answers I will leave it.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Sorry that delivery has fallen short of expectations, fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

I'm afraid posting it on here won't "nudge CC" into action though. A PM to me may have been a better option, & I'd have had a word with someone & try to find an explanation.
  • edited January 2016
    The reason I posted had 2 objectives 1. to nudge CC into some action 2. To see if any other winners had the same problem. But after some STUPID, IDIOTIC answers I will leave it.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Maybe should mention that in the first post, bit CRYPTIC otherwise.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Typical - seriously - the guy won something nd has not got it - now being sarcastic to them....... The community is becoming more and more of a gang!! Think I liked it more when you didnt post
    Posted by Nuggy962
    odd

• edited January 2016
    The Winter Give Away was a great tourney. In one, I made the final table, part of the prize was a Hoodie. CC phoned me to make sure they had the correct address for me. 4 weeks later I contacted CC to find out when I could expect delivery, We are having problems they said Now, as of this time, CC still have not contacted me to explain the delay. THAT IS JUST BAD MANNERS I go to the local miners club to play poker, with my joy overflowing, I told the players I had won a Hoodie Some did not believe me after 3 weeks of telling them " there is a delay " So now Im embarrased every time i go there. Where is the Hoodie now they ask ? In another post, you ask reasons to join. HOW ABOUT REASONS NOT TO. ?
    Posted by bludreid11
    frustrating I know, and disappointing service from sky.
    hope its a one off because service quality does matter and skypoker have clearly let themselves down on this one.
    dead jel - i think that´s what the kids say - as I´d love a sky hoodie.
  • edited January 2016
    The reason I posted had 2 objectives 1. to nudge CC into some action 2. To see if any other winners had the same problem. But after some STUPID, IDIOTIC answers I will leave it. There doesnt seem to be any adults here. In a post asking why people should join Sky poker, the main theme was community. It has really shown itself in these replies.
    Posted by bludreid11
     I remember you as Forum joker,  have you lost your sense of humour.  If you wanted some action send in Vlad the Impala  Vinny two smokin barrels Jones or the A Team. our comments got the attention of top cat, so something will get done.   Think ty in order.        
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by Nuggy962

Male,  Age: 65,  7 2 off with wings
    About Me: ex submariner/ hgv driver and now disabled still love to laugh with a wicked sense of humour, a novice at poker but it gives me the ability to play on a level playing field

nuggy, you'll know this about blureid's profile no doubt.
    blureid, when did you change?

• edited January 2016
    tldr:

the thought of someone getting grief at the miners club is awesome.

please sky, keep this up and undelivered forever...please. the banter
  • edited January 2016
    Are Sky doing you a favour in actual fact?
    I'm just guessing but I think it's quite possible that if you walk into a miners club wearing a poker hoody, you'd get even more pisss taking 
  • edited January 2016
    I want to go for a pint at the miners now, "Hoodie-gate" sounds like great entertainment :)
  • edited January 2016
    Thatcher tried to get into a miners club with a Sky hoodie on.....
    Look how that turned out.
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by bludreid11
    Good morning.

I raised this matter with the right people (it's nothing to do with CC), & they were mystified, as all the WG Hoodies WERE sent out, & as far as I can tell, nobody else has complained of non-delivery. I don't have access to the office data, but nobody else has complained on here (yet...) as far as I know. Which would be odd, as folks do generally mention these things.

Anyway, they are going to send you a replacement hoodie in the next day or two. Maybe the UPS guy fancied it for himself. We shall never know.  

• edited January 2016
    In Response to DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Good morning. I raised this matter with the right people (it's nothing to do with CC), & they were mystified, as all the WG Hoodies WERE sent out, & as far as I can tell, nobody else has complained of non-delivery. I don't have access to the office data, but nobody else has complained on here (yet...) as far as I know. Which would be odd, as folks do generally mention these things.   Anyway, they are going to send you a replacement hoodie in the next day or two. Maybe the UPS guy fancied it for himself. We shall never know.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you for your help.
    This seems strange because someone at sky phoned me to check my details, these had changed so asked my permission to
    update my data on my info page, I used to live in Helensburgh, could they have sent it to my OLD address ?
    so thanks again
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Thank you for your help. This seems strange because someone at sky phoned me to check my details, these had changed so asked my permission to update my data on my info page, I used to live in Helensburgh, could they have sent it to my OLD address ? so thanks again
    Posted by bludreid11
    Ahh, now we are making progress - that might well be the reason. Everyone else, as far as I can tell, received theirs in a timely fashion.

I'll ask the Bod to check if it went to your new (non Helensburgh) address.

Talking of little (relatively) little Helensburgh, fascinatingly for a town so small, it has THREE Railway Stations. Nice & close to Faslane, too. All very interesting, I'd say.

• edited January 2016

^^^^

Hi again.

For compliance reasons, the Office don't share player addresses with me, naturally, but I'm told they now seem to have the new (non Helensburgh) address, so the replacement will be sent there.
  • edited January 2016
    ^^^^ Hi again. For compliance reasons, the Office don't share player addresses with me, naturally, but I'm told they now seem to have the new (non Helensburgh) address, so the replacement will be sent there.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ah, the reason becomes a little clearer, If they sent it to my ex Helensburgh address, I would not be there to collect it
    I tend to stay at my new address, as the owners of my old address paid me to move out. However, If its a requirement
    for me to buy back my ex address, and move back in, thus making my ex address my new address and my new address my ex address, just to recieve this gift, then moving back to my ex address which was my new address but became my ex address
    It would be worth it.
    I have had quotes from removal people for this task.
    Their advice is
    TAKE MEDICINE, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP IT OFF
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Ah, the reason becomes a little clearer, If they sent it to my ex Helensburgh address
    Send your CV over we have a Analyst job going spare

• edited January 2016

^^^^

;)

It's been re-sent by Recorded Delivery.
  • edited January 2016
    Ok so the name of this thread needs to change to Im sorry for wasting your time customer service how silly of me not to have updated my new address before they sent my hoody!

;) 
  • edited January 2016
    Ok so the name of this thread needs to change to Im sorry for wasting your time customer service how silly of me not to have updated my new address before they sent my hoody! ;) 
    Posted by gerardirl
    New thread name needs to be in CAPITALS.
  • edited January 2016
    New title captiion competition

Major sky apology due , due to mine major  error ,minor issue 'bout me not living in the hood no more , major ribbing in miner club ,  'bout no hoodie.