You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES

2»

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Really pleased this mystery has been solved. When you have eliminated the impossible,whatever remains ,however improbable must be the truth. Easy game innit.
    To satisfy concerned followers of this, a pic of hoodie wearing recipient amongst friends in miners club would be greatly appreciated.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES:
    Really pleased this mystery has been solved. When you have eliminated the impossible,whatever remains ,however improbable must be the truth. Easy game innit. To satisfy concerned followers of this, a pic of hoodie wearing recipient amongst friends in miners club would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted by tomgoodun

it would be BAD MANNERS NOT TO.

ps.  i take it that we have nuggy962's permission to post on a forum.

• edited January 2016
    and despite Occam's razor no-one worked that out in advance #sigh
  • edited January 2016
    I dont know what all this fuss is about

Its only a.... MINER.... problem 

thank you thank im here all week

try the veal
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Ahh, now we are making progress - that might well be the reason. Everyone else, as far as I can tell, received theirs in a timely fashion. I'll ask the Bod to check if it went to your new (non Helensburgh) address.   Talking of little (relatively) little Helensburgh, fascinatingly for a town so small, it has THREE Railway Stations. Nice & close to Faslane, too. All very interesting, I'd say.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sorry tikay, Helensburgh has only 2 stations, Helensburgh central and Helensburgh Upper, the 3rd station is either garelochead,which is closest to faslane or  craigendoran.
    But the stations on that line all have great names such as  Arrochar, crienlarich ( cant spell it ) and Malliag
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Sorry tikay, Helensburgh has only 2 stations, Helensburgh central and Helensburgh Upper, the 3rd station is either garelochead,which is closest to faslane or  craigendoran. But the stations on that line all have great names such as  Arrochar, crienlarich ( cant spell it ) and Malliag
    Posted by bludreid11
    Crianlarich lad!

Oh, and Mallaig.
  • edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES : Sorry tikay, Helensburgh has only 2 stations, Helensburgh central and Helensburgh Upper, the 3rd station is either garelochead,which is closest to faslane or  craigendoran. But the stations on that line all have great names such as  Arrochar, crienlarich ( cant spell it ) and Malliag
    Posted by bludreid11
    Ahh, apologies, I was counting Craigendoran as one of the three.
  • edited January 2016

I was just reminded of this, & in researching it, I discovered a "Community Message" (different to a PM) from bludreid11, & it seems he has now received the replacement hoodie, & he thanked Sky Poker.

It seems the original one was sent to his previous address, & he's trying to locate it via the new tenants. 

Love a happy ending, me.  
  • edited January 2016
    Ha thanks for the update Tikay, this was quite an amusing thread in the end :).

Ger