You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIGGED

13»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: RIGGED:
    maybe but everyone on the lottery has same starting chance about 45 million to one ? but poker different I think, yes you need a lot of luck but if someone puts a big raise in another comes over the top all in if you have 8's and still got your starting stack early in comp are you trying to tell me you are expecting to win, you are risking your tourney on 2 outs
    Posted by bert21
    Hi Bert

We want these calls :) in a great spot vs them.

There is no way I could freerole my poker passion if didn't get these bad plays.

Had similar in a bh middle stage. Had 12k and first, second had 9k and on my table. Blinds 100/200. Mr 2nd limps, shorts goes all in, I have KK and isolate all in - second in chips snaps me with 55. Shorty hits A but that's ok, j will get to 20k and be huge leader nearing bubble - till a 5 comes on river :) 

Needless to say, said now chip leader, continues these types of play and doubles me up twice on the cheap and ends up Boston half hour later. Think long term Bert - that's what poker is :)
  • edited April 2016
    Do think long term Nuggy that's why I keep at it. as I have said Tikay I don't think its rigged , i'm probably blowing a bit of steam off because it seems to be happening to me a great deal at the moment, absolutely frustrating. I probably need to give it a rest for a few weeks and maybe play live for a bit, got Vegas to look forward to in a couple of months and haven't played live for 6 months (not good preparation)