You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS XVI is announced.

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

The Satellite schedule will be going up shortly.

The UKOPS events themselves are now starting to populate the Lobby.

Comments

• edited March 2016

HERE

Dates?

Friday 25th to Monday 28th of March, which is Easter weekend.

• edited March 2016
    great to see another pl08 event on the schedule hopefully it will be there everytime now looks great.
  • edited March 2016

The weekday £1,000 Rewards Freerolls will now have 5 x UKOPS Main Event seats as added value every day, starting from tonight.
  • edited March 2016
    Looks great I will be booking the Monday off and playing as many events as possible. I can even book the Monday off work as it is the school holidays!

Would love to see a heads up event still but looking forward to the carnage of the PLO
  • edited March 2016
    What , no No Limit Omaha Hi Lo Bounty Hunters!!!
    Sort it out Sky.
  • edited March 2016

27th March ME (8pm £30K FO) - Blurb says 'live on Sky Poker TV!' . Will there actually be a show following this event? If so, will there be more of the same going forward?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XVI is announced.:
    27th March ME (8pm £30K FO) - Blurb says 'live on Sky Poker TV!' . Will there actually be a show following this event? If so, will there be more of the same going forward?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ...is an error.

I actually wrote to them 10 minutes ago, as soon as the event went into the Lobby, to make them aware, so it should be corrected shortly.

FTAOD, it will not be covered live on TV.

• edited March 2016

There is now a UKOPS tab in the Tournament Lobby.
  • edited March 2016
    What does ukops stand for ?
  • edited March 2016

United Kingdom Online Poker Series.

In before; Of course, really it should be UK&RoIOPS.
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by MAXALLY

Would be brilliant to have some shows following online events
  • edited March 2016

As in previous UKOPS I will produce two league tables.

UKOPS Best Player and UKOPS Profit

• edited March 2016
    If it was going to be on tv then we could have an Aussie offer us pay per view 

Joke
    I come in peace
  • edited March 2016
    No High Roller this time?
  • edited March 2016
    As in previous UKOPS I will produce two league tables. UKOPS Best Player and UKOPS Profit  
    Posted by aussie09

Thank you Rob, your work is appreciated.
  • edited March 2016
    why not any hr think it made/nearly made its guarantee both times. but apart form that gd work sky look fwd to it
  • edited March 2016
    why not any hr think it made/nearly made its guarantee both times. but apart form that gd work sky look fwd to it
    Posted by rspca12

Would also be interested in a high roller £200 - £500
  • edited March 2016
    Looking forward to this when will the nightly satelites be starting?  A bit dissapointed with the removal of the regular speed £55 bounty hunter at 9pm.  With the removal of this it actually makes the nightly schedule buyins less than a normal night apart from the main and ukops is supposed to be about having bigger tournaments with bigger gtds.  

I know some people were dissapointed with the removal of the £55 bounty hunter last time and sky decided to have another £33 bounty hunter at 8.30pm to compensate for this.  Could the same be done this time please?
  • edited March 2016
    It's only for 3 days bearly I'm sure it will be restored on Tuesday 
  • edited March 2016
    Looking forward to this when will the nightly satelites be starting?  A bit dissapointed with the removal of the regular speed £55 bounty hunter at 9pm.  With the removal of this it actually makes the nightly schedule buyins less than a normal night apart from the main and ukops is supposed to be about having bigger tournaments with bigger gtds.   I know some people were dissapointed with the removal of the £55 bounty hunter last time and sky decided to have another £33 bounty hunter at 8.30pm to compensate for this.  Could the same be done this time please?
    Posted by bearlyther
    Hi Conor,

That seems a reasonable suggestion, & I'll certainly forward it to the you-know-whos.
  • edited March 2016
    Looking forward to this when will the nightly satelites be starting?  A bit dissapointed with the removal of the regular speed £55 bounty hunter at 9pm.  With the removal of this it actually makes the nightly schedule buyins less than a normal night apart from the main and ukops is supposed to be about having bigger tournaments with bigger gtds.   I know some people were dissapointed with the removal of the £55 bounty hunter last time and sky decided to have another £33 bounty hunter at 8.30pm to compensate for this.  Could the same be done this time please?
    Posted by bearlyther
    My understanding is that the UKOPS XVI satellites will be starting in the next day or so.

I received an internal e-Mail on Monday that suggested they will start "in the next few days", so probably tomorrow or Thursday, all being well.
  • edited March 2016
    Schedule looks great.  Really looking forward to UKOPS. 

• edited March 2016
    Posted by bearlyther
    Hi Conor,

I replied yesterday that I had sent this up to Leeds for comment.

They have replied, & suggested that it is likely (not 100%, but very probably) that they will add that £33BH which you mentioned.

Satellites? The tree is a bit of a pain to construct, & they are very busy, but he is hoping to get it completed & in the Lobby today or tomorrow.
  • edited March 2016
    Schedule looks great.  Really looking forward to UKOPS. 
    Posted by cpfc_2010
    Eh?

No complaints at all?

Get outa here, we don't need your sort.

;)
  • edited March 2016
    id like a super turbo at 9pm-10pm 

3-5min blinds so can be over by midnightish

£5.50 buyin.

satelites to all torns aswell even the £3 cheapy.

is it possable to have links to the sat's in the main events?
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by bearlyther
    Tonight, Conor, see THIS
  • edited March 2016
    id like a super turbo at 9pm-10pm  3-5min blinds so can be over by midnightish £5.50 buyin. satelites to all torns aswell even the £3 cheapy. is it possable to have links to the sat's in the main events?
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Hi Micky,

That would not really be suitable for this UKOPS, but its something they can look at for future renewals. 

Link to UKOPS Satellites? They have not begun in earnest yet, but there is one tonight (& every night from now on),
    HERE
  • edited March 2016

Here you go......
    DateTarget Event
    09-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    10-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    11-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    12-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/8
    13-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    14-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    15-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    16-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    17-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    18-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    19-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    20-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    21-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    22-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    23-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    24-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    25-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    26-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    27-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
  • edited March 2016
    thanks tikay

i wasnt clear tho i ment when we open the main event torn there is a link there to open sat for the event?

etc register for tournement then a link to register for sat then view lobby or something.
    obv its alot of tech work but could be usefull.

defo room for a donkfest on sky atm 
  • edited March 2016